Online Learning During COVID-19,10 HRD-UGC Initiatives for Online Learning: The government called for a complete coronavirus lockdown for 21 days in 38 districts around the country. It also has more than 600 COVID-19 in India. Since the mass movement must slow down and the COVID-19 coronavirus chain distribution is broken. Social distancing is necessary.
We must stay home for this period and prevent a further spread of the coronavirus COVID-19. You have to study online because you will miss everything if you wait until coronavirus is over. That is not good.
You have to maintain social distance and are encouraged to make good use of this time by participating in online learning.
Online Learning During COVID-19
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- There are several online learning sites during COVID – 19 now that deliver their content free of charge and you can do this entirely from students sitting at home.
- Teachers, students, and scientists from universities and colleges for learning will use these interactive platforms. Experts created these ICT programs, which cover a wide variety of topics and courses, to provide everyone with an outstanding learning experience.
- When together we fight COVID 19, we can make the best use of online learning. it can do taking avoiding and careful measures, maintain social distances and remain in our homes/hostels, “said the Committee in a statement.
- The teachers, students, and scholars at universities and colleges are allowed to access these tools in the form of digital platforms to expand their learning horizons.
- Nevertheless, that doesn’t mean you can’t do some research or learn something new just because you’re at home. We have listed down the top 10 websites that you can learn at home.
Online Learning During COVID-19
It is a knowledge base that tells colleagues, prospective employees, policymakers and research scholars in the country about experts. Members of the faculty are encouraged to register on the Vidwan website to further extend the expert database.
This web site is an expert database that offers expert knowledge to colleagues and researchers in the country.
We hope that you can get an excellent experience of learning from these web sites. This site is covering a wide variety of subjects and courses. The experts are making their programs. You may be having any questions.so you can send an email to UGC.
- This website Offers current and archival access. it is providing from a wide variety of publications and aggregators to the Member Institutions. It is from central supported technologies, universities, universities, and colleges that are protected parts of the UGC Act.
- it allows more than 15,000 core and peer-reviewed articles. Also a selection of bibliography, quotations and authoritative are repositories in different categories.
- It provides access to many journals and many references and statistical reports. They provide from a vast amount of publishers and aggregators to its member bodies, including central financial institutions, offer current and archival services.
- Students can select topics. Every student prepares the subject and communicates via e-mail. they will talk with the rest of the class. Teachers will answer questions of individual students via digital media. They said like that.
It is an online web site. It is for researchers with many Indians. it allows students to apply their doctorate theses and make them available to the entire scientific community freely.
National Digital Library
Online Learning During COVID-19, It is a digital resource of good academic content in different formats. It is offering support for all academic levels. Also its leading Indian languages website. it is also good for including researchers and lifelong students and diverse learners.
CEC-UGC YouTube channel
Online Learning During COVID-19 offers completely free access to limitless lectures. They all based on education programs.
It is a network of 32 DTH channels delivering high-quality curriculum-based curriculum material to all teachers, students and people interested in lifelong learning across the country, covering various disciplines including literature, sciences, commerce, fashion, the results, social sciences and education, engineering, technology, law, medicine, and agriculture. It is a good initiative from HRD-UGC for online learning.
These channels can also be accessed through your cable system. They are free of charge. The videos/presentations are also archived on the Swayamprabha site as archived videos.
This is available on the CEC website in with 87 UG courses in about 24,110 e-content modules. Universities around the country suspend their courses and, after a recent UGC order, have ended all or partial operations by 31 March.
Students have switched to automated research methods with classes suspended. On the one side, MHRD has released a list of e-learning tools for free use by college students.
Online Learning During COVID-19, It includes learning content from the courses archived by SWAYAM UG and PG (Non-Technology).
SWAYAM Online Courses
- This web site has, lots of courses. The programs are available over 1900. The best thing is all of them are free of charge. Also, many subjects are you can find. The courses are integrated with traditional education and SWAYAM courses will represent 20% of the loan allocated to a course.
- This web site is providing good services in HRD-UGC online learning. You have to log in to the website to start the program. Most of the time the programs start in
- January 2020. You can finish one course within six months.
- The certificate is sending to your email. so you don’t have to worry about getting lost. But you can get it only if you pass it.
- If you study properly you can get good results. Also, some programs offer from some universities. So you will get more qualifications. So you can apply for a job easily.
In this article, we have discussed HRD-Online Learning During COVID-19 details. Unfortunately, we got a big issue because of COVID-19.
But you don’t have to worry about it. We have suggested 10 online websites that you can learn from it. Teachers, students, and learners at universities and colleges may use such resources as online platforms to expand their learning experiences.
These web sites are very good and you can archive a qualification. It will help you to apply for a job.
Through collectively battling COVID 19 with preventive and cautionary steps, preserving social differences and remaining inside our homes, our online learning can be used productively this time.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th