ICFAI University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: ICFAI University Mizoram was established in 2006 by the State Legislative Assembly (Tripura 8 Act 2006). The Commission of Assisted Universities recognizes the University under part 2 (f) of the UGC Act 1956. They are pioneers in distance education. Students have access to excellent materials, an industry-specific curriculum, interactive workshops, and face-to-face learning through their program.
The University believes in creating and disseminating knowledge and skills locally and across borders through innovative educational programs, research, consultation, and publication. It offers qualified education of MBA in various lines.
ICFAI University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||ICFAI University Distance Education, Mizoram|
ICFAI University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
ICFAI University Mizoram Provides Various Educational Courses in the Field of Management, Science & Technology, Arts, and Commerce at Bachelor’s and Master’s Levels on Full-Time Campus and Distance Learning Formats. If students are interested in admission to the university, they need to know about the eligibility and admission criteria.
ICFAI University UG Admission
- BBA: If a candidate must have required to complete 12th or equivalent from a recognized university/board/institute in any stream, candidates can apply for admission for this course. Access is done based on merit list marks obtained from the qualifying exam.
- BCA: The candidate must have a precise 12th or equivalent in Science stream from any recognized university candidate eligible to apply for admission of BCA course. Access is done based on the merit list; should be prepared merit list according to marks in the qualifying examination.
ICFAI University PG Admission
- MBA: If the candidate wishes to apply for admission to an MBA course, they must have passed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognized university candidates eligible to apply for MBA course access. Entry is made for this course based on the qualifying exam.
ICFAI Distance Education Application Form Process 2021
This university is offered both types of application processes, such as online mode and offline mode. Candidates need to follow the below given all steps to apply for any of the courses offered by ICFAI Distance Education.
- Admission seekers can get the application forms from the university throughout the session.
- The candidate has to submit all the documents with the application form to the university.
- DD is to be attached with the state.
- Pay to make Payment by using a credit card.
- Will be downloaded cards from the site of the university.
- The application form can be handed overusing online and offline modes.
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Fill out the documents and download a scanned copy from the website.
- Pay the predictable registration fee online.
- Don’t forget to save the application number after successful submission and download.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The candidate kindly visits the university’s official website.
- Upload the scanned copy of the following documents on the website.
- Pay the Expected application fees online.
- After the successful submission of the application form, an application number will generate. Save that number carefully and safely.
- Candidates kindly visit the university’s official website, download the application form, and fill all required and correct information in the application form.
- After fill-up, the application form, attach the required documents and Credit Card Merchant Slip/Demand Draft of Requisite fees in favor of the university, payable at Tripura.
- Send by post or submit by the person at the university office address that is given below:
- Four passport size latest colored photos.
- Valid Id Proof.
- 10th and 12th marks sheet.
- Passing certificates of 10th and 12th.
- Photocopy of the degree certificate.
- Candidates have to get in their current business cards.
ICFAI University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|BCA||1.20 lakhs||3 Years|
|MBA||1.99 lakhs||2 Years|
List of Top 10 Distance Education Universities in India
|Name of the University||Types of University||Established Year|
|Acharya Nagarjuna Distance Education University, Guntur||State University||1976|
|Andhra Distance Education University, Visakhapatnam||State University||1926|
|Rajiv Gandhi Distance Education University, Itanagar||Central University||1984|
|Krishna Kanta Handique State Open Distance Education University, Guwahati||State University||2006|
|Assam Don Bosco University Global Distance Education, Guwahati||Private Univers||2006|
|Tripura Distance Education University, Agartala||Central University||1987|
|Bharathidasan Distance Education University, Tiruchirapalli||State University||1992|
|Karpagam Distance Education University, Coimbatore||Deemed University||2008|
|Himachal Pradesh Distance Education University, Shimla||State University||1970|
Courses Offered by ICFAI University
- BBA (Hospitality & Tourism)
- BA (Hons.) Political Science
- BA (Hons.) English
- BA (Hons.) Geography
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (English)
- MA (Education)
- MA (History)
- MA (Economics)
- MA (Cultural Studies)
- MSc (Geography)
- Address: Mizoram Durtlang North, Aizawl, Mizoram–796025, India
- Phone: 0389-2361231/32
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th