||ICFAI University Distance Education, Sikkim
ICFAI University Distance Education, Sikkim Admission 2018-2019:
ICFAI University Distance Education, Sikkim was established in the year 2004. The university was set up under Section 4 (2) of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Sikkim Act 2004 (Act 9 of 2004) passed by Legislative Assembly of Sikkim. The university has the following authority approval for the courses offered by it. Now Admission Process is Open For the Unversity Distance Courses, Apply Soon For Admission Form of the Current Batch 2018-2019.
- University Grants Commission (UGC): It is approved by the UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956.
- Bar Council of India (BCI): The BCI has approved the institute to offer 5-year BBA-LLB (Hons.), BA-LLB (Hons.) and 3 year LLB Programs at the University.
- Distance Education Council (DEC): The University can provide approved courses to the candidates who are unable to opt regular courses due to myriad reasons.
Courses of ICFAI University Distance Education, Sikkim With Fee Structure:
|Diploma in Financial Markets
|B.Com LLB Hons
|BBA LLB Hons
ICFAI University Distance Education, Sikkim Contact Details:
- Address: Ranka Road, Lower Sichey, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.iusikkim.edu.in
- Toll-Free: 1800-120-8991