ICFAI University Distance Education, Dehradun Admission, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
ICFAI University Distance Education
The ICFAI University Distance Education, Dehradun was Founded in 1984 as a not-for-profit society. It was set up with the aim to provide word class quality education to the citizen of the nation. The ICFAI Group started a chain of the business schools (IBS) across India in 1995 to offer management program. IBS has been consistently ranked among the top-ranked B-Schools of India. Main Mission of the ICFAI University is to offer the Postgraduate and Undergraduate course in the form of Career/Job Oriented, innovative, world-class study material, and professional through E-Learning Technology. University provides the research environment and culture development education skills for the students.
ICFAI University Admission:
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand was established in the year 2003. It was set up under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly. The ICFAI University Distance Education, Dehradun is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC). The Distance Education Council, also known as the DEC has approved the programs of the ICFAI University, Dehradun. Distance education is useful for those candidates are not able to present yourself in university. The University provides various courses in the distance learning mode. Students can select the course as per their choice. The courses provided are as below.
Courses of ICFAI University, Dehradun:
Diploma in Investment Management
Diploma in Talent Management
Diploma in Innovation Management
Diploma in Derivative & Risk Management
Diploma in Global Financial Markets
Diploma in Retail Management
Diploma in International Business
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for the admission in distance education online or offline mode.
- If candidates applying online to visit the official website of the university.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through online Rs.600.
- For apply the offline, Candidates download the application form and send to university address by speed post.
- Last qualification mark-sheet
- Last qualification certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Address: The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Rajawala Road, Dehradun – 248197
- Fax No: 0135- 3003015
- Phone: 0135-3003009
- E-Mail: email@example.com