ICFAI University Meghalaya Admission 2020 (Meghalaya): The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India is universally known as ICFAI. There are several branches of ICFAI throughout the country. The prime principle of this university is to build and propagate skills and proficiency in fundamental and perimeter through advanced job oriented programs, seminars, research and publishing a group of professionals with a high level of ethics.
|University Name||ICFAI University Meghalaya Admission|
|Short Name of University||The ICFAIU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||22 February 2006|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, ACU|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
It was settled under the assistance of the ICFAI University Act, 2005 i.e. Act No. 12 of 2005 Meghalaya. ICFAI is a non-profit educational community.
ICFAI University Meghalaya Admission Date 2020
|Releases of Advertisement||1st Week of April 2020|
|Online application form Registration Dates||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Registration and submission Last date||3rd Week of June 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability:||2nd week of July 2020|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the last week of July 2020|
|ICFAI University final result||1st week of August 2020|
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
ICFAI University Meghalaya UG Admission 2020
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|BTTM||Travel & Tourism Management||12th + 40%|
|BHM||Hotel Management||12th + 40%|
|BCA||Computer Application||12th + 40%|
|BBA||Business Administration||12th + 40%|
|BA (Eco)||Economics||12th + 40%|
ICFAI University Meghalaya PG Admission 2020
|Courses Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|MTTM||Travel & Tourism Management||Graduate + 45%|
|MCA||Computer Application||Graduate + 45%|
|MBA||Business Administration||Graduate + 45%|
|M.Com||Commerce||Graduate + 45%|
There are several aim and objectives of ICFAI University Meghalaya Admission like
- ICFAI is dedicated to Employment origination.
- Through the help of manpower training, ICFAI tries to develop the service sector.
- ICFAI has a good contribution to social development.
- The university shall engage with a broad range of master plans to achieve its ambition.
- To merge with other universities and other institutions for visionary and provide specific academic programs.
- To merit free and divergent expression.
- To value the relationship between people and Earth, acting continuously to live and work.
- To diffuse knowledge and expand a public contest on matter of education and associated development fields through the sequence of lectures, seminars, academic programs, and many more events.
Eligibility Criteria for Different Courses
There are various courses offered for admission in this university so as to develop high-level skills in the students.
ICFAI University Meghalaya Courses UG and PG
- BBA – Candidates must posses 50% marks in 12th in any stream for admission in BBA.
- BCA – Should have 50% marks in HSC and 12th.
- Tech – Candidates should have done 3 years Diploma Program with 50% or 12th with 50% marks. SC/ST should possess 45% marks in order to take admission.
- LLB – Must pass graduation with 50% marks including English.
- Ed. – Should complete graduation in science with 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- BA – Applicants should have 50% marks in the 12th and must have a good score in CLAT and LSAT.
- MBA – Graduation with English medium background and 50% marks for General category and 45% for SC/ST category.
- Tech – Candidates should pass a B. Tech degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 60%.
- MCA – Graduation with 50% marks for General category and 45% for SC/ST category.
- LLM – Candidates should pass a Bachelor degree in law with 55% aggregate marks or Passed in an integrated 5-year degree program in law with 55% marks.
How to Apply: ICFAI University Meghalaya Admission
For the admission in ICFAI University Meghalaya Admission, applicants should follow specific terms
- In order to get admission in ICFAI, candidates can apply through online and offline as per the choice of candidates.
- Applicants should go through the university website in order to get the application form for admission.
- The candidate should go through the application form thoroughly so as to get the admission.
- Documents should be verified by the university.
- Candidates have to pay the application form fees of Rs 300.
- Candidates can deposit the application form fees through online or offline.
Candidates should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without any fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- For International candidates, he/she should produce valid ID and passport details
- For admission, candidates must carry all the academic certificates from the previous universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of four copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should have the college migration certificate for future admission.
- Attach all the self-attested documents with the application form and send it through the university address.
- B.A. (Economics)
- B.A. (Education)
- B.A. (English)
- B.A. (Political Science)
- Address: The ICFAI University Meghalaya, Phawa Ville, Dhanketi, Shillong 793001, East Khasi Hills Meghalaya.
- Phone: 0364-2220057, +919485158603
Q. When ICFAI University was established?
A. ICFAI was settled in 2005
Q. Does campus Wi-Fi enable in ICFAI?
A. Yes, the campus has absolute wi-fi connectivity.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th