|University Name||ICFAI University, Sikkim|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
ICFAI University, Sikkim was established in the year 2004. The university was set up under Section 4 (2) of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Sikkim Act 2004 (Act 9 of 2004) passed by Legislative Assembly of Sikkim. The university has the following authority approval for the courses offered by it. Apply Soon For Admission Form of the Current Batch 2020-2021.
- University Grants Commission (UGC): It is approved by the UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956.
- Bar Council of India (BCI): The BCI has approved the institute to offer 5-year BBA-LLB (Hons.), BA-LLB (Hons.) and 3 year LLB Programs at the University.
ICFAI University updates the End Term Examination 2020. For check the schedule, please click on the link of the official website.
ICFAI University Sikkim Admission:
University conducts the Summer and Internship Programs from 27th May to 15th June 2020. Candidate can fill the Registration form and it is applicable only for the College students. Here is the Link of Registration Form. University also offers the Entrepreneurship Internship Programme. candidate can check the complete information about the Programme.
Courses of ICFAI University Distance Education, Sikkim With Fee Structure:
|B.A. Economics (Hons.)||3 years|
|B.A. English (Hons.)||3 years|
|B.Sc (Culinary Arts)||3 years|
|BBA-LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|BA-LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
Application Process of ICFAI University Sikkim:
Admission Process of ICFAI University is given both facilities such as the online application or offline application mode. Candidates can follow the procedure that is given below for application submission.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Application through online mode:
- Candidate must have visit university official website.
- Choose the ‘Apply Online’ link under the ‘Admission’ tab on the home page.
- Click Online admission option link at the redirect page.
- Choose the Online Registration tab.
- After open application form fills up the all required details for educational and personal.
- After that Upload a colored scanned copy of the passport-sized photograph.
- Check the declaration box and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Procedure to pay the fee of application through Credit cards/Net banking.
Application form through Offline mode:
- If the candidate wishes to apply application form through offline there are Hardcopies forms will be available at the admission office of this university.
- Candidates kindly fill up the application form in capital letter.
- After completed application form candidate can send the filled in application form along with the copies of following documents to the university.
- Marks sheets of 10th class or Date of birth proof.
- Marks sheet of 12th class.
- Bachelor degree marks sheet (if applicable).
- if candidates belong from Sikkim itself then required to have the Domicile certificate.
- Government-approved Id proof.
- Certificate of ECA or Academic.
- The application form can be sent by the address that is given below.
Faculty Member of ICFAI University Sikkim:
|Name of the University||Designation||Department|
|Prof. S.G. Tashi||Vice-Chancellor||–|
|Ms. Neela Thapa||Lecturer||Department of Management Studies|
|Mr. Ajit Karki||Lecturer||Department of Science and Technology|
|Ms. Panita Lama||Lecturer||Department of Science and Technology|
|Mr. Ail Chettri||Lecturer||Department of Science and Technology|
|Ms. Jyoti Khulal||Lecturer,||Department of Law|
|Mr. Pushpa Kumar Rai||Senior Lecturer||Department of Management Studies|
|Mr. Subhojyoti Ghosh||Senior Lecturer||Department of Management Studies|
|Mr. Uttam Rai||Lecturer||Department of Management Studies|
Rating of ICFAI University
- CROWD AND CAMPUS LIFE- 5.0
- VALUE FOR MONEY- 5.0
- PLACEMENT- 4.0
- INFRASTRUCTURE- 5.0
- FACULTY AND COURSE CURRICULUM- 5.0
ICFAI University Distance Education, Sikkim Contact Details:
- Address: Ranka Road, Lower Sichey, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.iusikkim.edu.in
- Toll-Free: 1800-120-8991
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th