ICFAI University Admission 2022-23: The year 2004 marked the beginning of its existence. The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Sikkim Act 2004 (Act 9 of 2004), which was passed by the Legislative Assembly of Sikkim, authorized the establishment of the University in accordance with Section 4 (2) of the Act. The courses that are provided by the University have been given clearance from the relevant authorities. Apply as soon as possible for a spot in the current batch, which will run from 2022 to 2023.
Important Dates: Check out the table given below and visit the university website to know more about ICFAI University Admission.
|Last date of application||15 September|
ICFAI University Sikkim Highlights
|University Name||ICFAI University, Sikkim|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
ICFAI University Admission 2022-23
May through June of 2022 is the months in which the University will run its Summer and Internship Programs. Candidates can submit their information by filling out the registration form, however, it can only be used by college students. In addition to that, the university provides an internship for aspiring businesspeople. On the official website, candidates have access to all of the information that is available regarding the Program. visit the university website to know more about ICFAI University Admission.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
ICFAI University Admission & Distance Education Sikkim Fee Structure:
|B.A. Economics (Hons.)||3 years|
|B.A. English (Hons.)||3 years|
|B.Sc (Culinary Arts)||3 years|
|BBA-LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|BA-LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
Application Process For ICFAI University Admission
The admission Process of ICFAI University is given both facilities such as the online application or offline application mode. Candidates can follow the procedure that is given below for application submission.
Application Through Online Mode:
- The candidate must have visited the university’s official website.
- Choose the ‘Apply Online’ link under the ‘Admission’ tab on the home page.
- Click the Online admission option link on the redirect page.
- Choose the Online Registration tab.
- After the opening, the application form fills up the all required details for educational and personal.
- After that Upload a colored scanned copy of the passport-sized photograph.
- Check the declaration box and click on the ‘Submit button.
- Procedure to pay the fee of application through Credit cards/Net banking.
Application Through Offline Mode:
- If the candidate wishes to apply application form offline there are Hardcopy forms will be available at the admission office of this university.
- Candidates kindly fill up the application form in capital letters.
- After completing the application form candidate can send the filled-in application form along with the copies of the following documents to the university.
- Marks sheets of 10th class or Date of birth proof.
- Marks sheet of 12th class.
- Bachelor’s degree marks sheet (if applicable).
- if candidates belong from Sikkim itself then required to have the Domicile certificate.
- Government-approved Id proof.
- Certificate of ECA or Academic.
- The application form can be sent to the address that is given below.
ICFAI University Admission: Faculty Member
|Name of the University||Designation||Department|
|Prof. S.G. Tashi||Vice-Chancellor||–|
|Ms. Neela Thapa||Lecturer||Department of Management Studies|
|Mr. Ajit Karki||Lecturer||Department of Science and Technology|
|Ms. Panita Lama||Lecturer||Department of Science and Technology|
|Mr. Ail Chettri||Lecturer||Department of Science and Technology|
|Ms. Jyoti Khulal||Lecturer,||Department of Law|
|Mr. Pushpa Kumar Rai||Senior Lecturer||Department of Management Studies|
|Mr. Subhojyoti Ghosh||Senior Lecturer||Department of Management Studies|
|Mr. Uttam Rai||Lecturer||Department of Management Studies|
Rating of ICFAI University
- CROWD AND CAMPUS LIFE- 5.0
- VALUE FOR MONEY- 5.0
- PLACEMENT- 4.0
- INFRASTRUCTURE- 5.0
- FACULTY AND COURSE CURRICULUM- 5.0
ICFAI Contact Details:
Address: Ranka Road, Lower Richey, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101, India
Phone: 03592-284555/ 03592-284666
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.