ICT University Admission 2021: Institute of Chemical Technology established in 1933, is a public Deemed university. The former name of this university was the University Department of Chemical Technology. It is the only state-funded deemed university in India. In 2008, it gained the status of Deemed University.
|ICT University||ICT University Application Form|
|ICT University Admission||ICT University Fee structure|
The College of Chemical Technology (ICT), formerly known as the University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT), is a university in Mumbai, India recognized as a major in Chemical Technology. The college offers admission 2021-22 several master’s courses, specializing in chemical technology, chemical engineering, pharmacy, and general science courses. ICT has been approved by AICTE, NAAC, NBA, NIRF.
- 21 July 2021: Admission has announced for all courses in the academic session 2021-22. You can check the details and apply. (Source)
Institute of Chemical Technology Highlights
|Topic||Institute of Chemical Technology Admission 2021|
|Established in||1933 as a Public Deemed University|
|Approved by||UGC, NBA, MHRD, AICTE, NIRF, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Vice-Chancellor||Aniruddha B. Pandit|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Area||16 acres (65,000 m2)|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 22 3361 2222|
ICT University Admission 2021-22
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Admission offers these UG programs for admission in 2021.
- BTech: Seven specializations are there under the B.Tech program, and this course lasts for four years. The applicants having a 10+2 degree in BCM with at least 60% marks can apply to this program. The acceptable entrance exams are JEE Main and MHT CET.
- B.Chem Engg: The students who have passed +2 exams in PCM with 60% marks are eligible for this program. The selection of the applicants will be made on the performance in the JEE main or MHT CET entrance test.
- B.Pharm: This course is only for those students who have studied PCM at 10+2 level with a min of 60% marks. Only MHT CET entrance tests are acceptable by ICT.
ICT Mumbai Admission is offering these PG programs:
- M.Chem. Engg: The students having a B.Tech degree with 60% marks should apply to this program. They have to take the GATE entrance exam for admission.
- MTech Executive: This course is for BTech degree holders with at least 60% marks and eight years of experience from any university. These students must gain a good score in the GATE entrance exam.
- MTech: The BTech degree holders with 60% marks can apply to this program. These applicants must have a valid rating in the GATE entrance exam.
- Ph.D.: The program is offered in seven streams, and its duration is three years. ICT will conduct an entrance exam for these applicants, and the selection will be on its basis.
ICT University UG & PG Eligibility
- BTech: Eligibility criteria are to have 10+2 year education with a minimum of 75% marks + JEE Main.
- B.Chem Engg: Candidates must have passed 10+2 year education with Chemistry with at least 75% marks
- BPharm: Accessibility is students should have 12-year education with science subjects
- BTech in (Food Engineering and Technology): Eligible candidates must have 12-year education in relevant field
- MPharm: Eligible candidates must be Passed in B.Pharm or equivalent degree + GPAT
- MTech: Admission based on Graduation degree in related subjects, admission would be confirmed after passing in entrance exams
- ME: Eligibility is to have a degree of graduation + GATE, candidates will be selected after the completion of the entrance test
- MSc: Accessibility based on graduation degree related to this relevant field.
ICT Mumbai Application Form: How to Apply?
Admission is done through this university based on the entrance examination/merit list. The Applicant should apply for admission through online/ offline mode. ICT Mumbai Admission offers only online forms for the students:
- ICT Mumbai Admission Test Only two entrance exams are acceptable for UG programs: JEE Main and MHT CET.
- For PG programs, only GATE PG is acceptable.
- The Entrance fee for the GATE Entrance test is INR 1500 and should be paid online.
- The Entrance fee for JEE Main is INR 650.
- The forms for all entrance exams are available in online modes only.
- Fill your application and take your entrance tests on the mentioned dates.
- Attach the scorecard of the entrance exam with your ICT application form and post it to the admin office.
- ICT Mumbai Admission form ICT website, fill out your form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- You cannot make changes after submitting the form, so fill it with the correct information.
- Pay the fee, which is INR 800 for general students and INR 600 for reserved categories.
- Now preview your form. If you find any mistakes edit them.
- After editing your application, submit it and keep the print for further references.
- Passport size photograph.
- BOB proof
- NOC and Domicile
- Degrees and Mark Sheets
- 10+2 Class Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate.
ICT Mumbai Courses & Eligibility
Address: Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga, Mumbai – 400019, India
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th