IFTM University, Uttar Pradesh – Fee Structure 2019-20
|University Name||IFTM University, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved IFTM University||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|State||Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Form||Rs. 350/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.650/-|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Two Months after Examination|
|Declaration of Results||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 550/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes|
IFTM University, Uttar Pradesh is a Top Private University in Technology that is Approved by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the University Grants Commission (UGC).
University Provides Admission Process Through Online or Offline. Interested candidates can apply for the courses provided by the university through online mode. For this, they have to log on to the University official website and register themselves. Then they can fill the application form in online mode. After the completion of the duly filled application form, they have to take a print out of it and submit it with the required documents and application fee. It is Located in the State of Uttar Pradesh (UP) and This Article is Related to Courses & Fee Structure of IFTM University, that is Given Below.
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
List of IFTM University Courses & Their Fee Structure 2019-20
Here students can check course name, duration, eligibility criteria and fee structure.
|Programmes||Duration||Fee Per Annum (in Rs.)||Examination Fee (in Rs.)||Eligibility Criteria|
|Courses after 10th (Diploma/Polytechnic)|
|Diploma (Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical)||3 Years||Rs. 47000/-||Rs. 10000/-||10th Pass with Science|
|IFTM University Courses after 12th (Undergraduate Level)|
|Diploma in Engg. 2nd year (Lateral Entry)||2 Years||Rs. 47000/-||Rs. 10000/-||10+2 pass with Science|
|B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Bio-Technology)||4 Years||Rs. 92000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) at 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology (For Biotechnology,Agriculture)|
|B. Tech 2nd year (Lateral Entry)||3 Years||Rs. 92000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 50% in 3 Years Diploma in Engg. or B.Sc (PCM)|
|D.Pharma*||2 Years||Rs. 65000/- p.a.||Rs. 10000/-||10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology|
|B.Pharm||4 Years||Rs. 105000/-||Rs. 10000/-||10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology|
|B. Pharma 2nd year (Lateral Entry)||3 Years||Rs. 105000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 50% in D.Pharma|
|BBA||3 Years||Rs. 37000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2|
|BCA||3 Years||Rs. 37000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2 with Maths|
|BA (Journalism)||3 Years||Rs. 37000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2|
|B.Sc (BioTechnology, Food Technology, Microbiology)||3 Years||Rs. 43000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2|
|B.Sc. Agriculture||4 Years||Rs. 42000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2 with PCM/PCB/Agriculture|
|B.A. (Economics, Geography, English, Hindi, Sociology, Education, Home Science, Sanskrit, Political Science, History||3 Years||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2|
|B.Sc (PCM/ZBC)||3 Years||Rs. 13000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2 with PCM/PCB|
|B.Sc (Hons) P/C/M||3 Years||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2 with PCM/PCB|
|B.Sc (Home Science)||3 Years||Rs. 27000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+2|
|B.Com||3 Years||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Min.45%(40% for SC/ST) in 10+2 with Commerce/Science|
|B.Com (Hons.)||3 Years||Rs. 37000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min.45%(40% for SC/ST) in 10+2 with Commerce/Science|
|Integrated Law (BA-LLB, BBA-LLB)||5 Years||Rs.34000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min.45%(40% for SC/ST) in 10+2|
|Bachelor of Hotel Mgmt. & Catering Technology (BHMCT)||4 Years||Rs.92000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min.45%(40% for SC/ST) in 10+2 or Diploma in HMCT.|
|BA-B.Ed.||4 Years||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Min.45%(40% for SC/ST) in 10+2|
|B.Sc.-B.Ed.||4 Years||Rs. 40000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min.45%(40% for SC/ST) in 10+2 with PCM / PCB|
|IFTM University Courses after Graduation (Postgraduate Level)|
|MBA with dual Specialization (Human Resource, Marketing, Information Technology, Finance, Retail Management, Logistic Management, International Business)||2 Years||Rs.107000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in Graduation or valid MAT/CAT Score|
|M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy)||2 Years||Rs.107000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 55% in B.Pharm or Valid GPAT Score|
|M.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Power Systems, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical, Civil (Structural), Biotechnology, Bioinformatics)||2 Years||Rs.87000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 55% in relevant branch of B.Tech/MCA|
|M.Tech Agricultural (Farm Machinery & Power Engg., Soil & Water Conservation Engg., Process & Food Engineering)||3 Years||Rs.87000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Minimum 55% in B.Tech Agricultural/ Mech. Engg|
Minimum 55% in B.Tech Agricultural/ Civil Engg
Minimum 55% in B.Tech Agricultural
|MCA||3 Years||Rs.60000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) at Graduation with Maths at 10+2 level|
|MCA 2nd year (Lateral Entry)||2 Years||Rs.60000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Minimum 45%(40% for SC/ST) in BCA/ B.Sc. (CS/IT)|
|B.Ed||2 Years||Rs. 60000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 50% (45% for SC/ST) at Graduation|
|Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)||1 Year||Rs.44000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) at Graduation|
|MA (Journalism)||2 Years||Rs.40000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) at Graduation|
|Master of Journalism (MJ)||1 Years||Rs.50000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in BJ|
|MA (Economics, English, Sociology, Geography, Hindi, Education, Home Science)||2 Years||Rs. 15000/-||Rs.5000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) at Graduation|
|M.Sc (BioTechnology, Bioinformatics, Microbiology, Food Technology)||2 Years||Rs.41000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 50% (45% for SC/ST) in B.Sc BioTech. or any discipline of Life Science|
|M.Sc (Agriculture, Agronomy, Horticulture)||2 Years||Rs.45000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in B.Sc.|
|M.Sc (Home Science)||2 Years||Rs.41000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 50% (45% for SC/ST) in B.Sc(Home Sc.)|
|M.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany)||2 Years||Rs.30000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 50% (45% for SC/ST) in B.Sc PCM/ZBC|
|M.Com||2 Years||Rs. 15000/-||Rs.5000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in B.Com|
|LLB||3 Years||Rs.38000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in Graduation|
|LLM||2 Years||Rs.55000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in LLB|
|B.Lib. Sc.||1 Year||Rs.15000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in Graduation|
|M.Lib. Sc.||1 Year||Rs.15000/-||Rs.10000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in B.Lib|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||2 Years||Rs.55000/-||Rs.5000/-||Min. 45% (40% for SC/ST) in Graduation|
|Hostel Fee||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Bus Charges between University and all the nearby areas of Moradabad||FREE|
|Uniform Charges (Summers & Winters)|
|ID Card cum Library Card Charges|
|Fee refund/Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General Category whose family income is less than Rs. 2 lakhs per annum as per Central/UP Govt. Rules from time to time.|
Facilities of IFTM University
- Sports: The university has provided various types of sports like indoor and outdoor games. for each sport it has given separate facility just like badminton court, basketball court, cricket ground, football ground, tennis court, volleyball, 300mtr athletic track, shot put area as well as high jump and long jump areas.
- Canteen: the university has a world-class modern canteen. it is situated within the campus and the canteen has offered the good quality of hygienic food to all students and university staff members to make health is good. the canteen has world-class seating arrangement facility and the canteen has a very good friendly environment.
- Open Air Theatre: university campus has one of the biggest theatres. it has covered large areas to provide world-class seating arrangement. it is located within the university campus.
- Library: The university has a central library. it has a collection all major books more than 87500 books, over the 2250 CD-ROMs and subscribed to more than 157 journals for national and international or magazine in print. the library has adopted the latest information technologies like CDs, DVDs, multimedia kits, bar-code scanners, etc. apart from that in the library has all the basic and modern facility enabled.
- internet: the full campus of this university has different types of high-speed internet connection enabled to all students and teaching staff aces the internet any corner of this university and do his work
- Hospital: Residential of IFTM has provided separately for boys and girls. it has offered four hostel fo boys and two hostels for girls and it’s located within the university campus. in each hostel has well-equipped with cupboards, Chair, tables, bookshelves, free Wi-Fi. Each hostel is offered with a common room where students can relax and watch television. apart from that hostel also provide weekly laundry/line service.
- Bank: The university campus has nationalized bank services to all students and staff withdraw and deposit the money from that bank and you can apply for education loan also.
Faculties of IFTM University
|Shri. Rajiv Kothiwal||Chancellor|
|Prof. Ashoke K Ghosh||Vice Chancellor|
|Shri. Sanjeev Agarwal||Registrar|
|Dr. Mukesh Chandra||Professor, Department Of Mathematics|
|Dr. S. P. Dwivedi||Professor, Department Of Biotechnology|
|Dr. Rakesh Kumar Yadav||Professor, Department Of Management|
|Ms. Megha Bhatia||Associate Professor, Department Of Management|
|Mr. Gayurul Islam||Associate Professor, Department Of Pharmacy|
|Mr. B. S. Rawat||Associate Professor, Department Of Computer Application|
|Prof. P. K. Yadav||Professor, Department Of Management|
|Prof. A. K. Sarkar||Professor, Department Of Management|
Scholarship of IFTM University
The IFTM University provides the various types of scholarship. in his university give the scholarship amount for the meritorious students to be rewarded and should not be left out of the mainstream in their quest for professionals education. apart from that, it has provided the scholarships for outstanding students also. thus to recognize the talent of scholarship/awards can be amended from time to time. the central and state government also provide the scholarship amount basis of last qualifying examination
Placement of IFTM University
Placement of this university has very good various organizations arrived at this university campus every year and they select all eligible students. university placement cell also provides a good training facility based on-campus interview such as written test, group discussion, oral presentation, personal interview as well as personality development. and they also give more internship opportunity in recognized companies to get legal knowledge with working experience and in future make personals and success.
Approvals and Recognitions
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Associated of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE)
- Bar Council of India (BCI)
- State Government Uttar Pradesh (UGC)
Rating of IFTM University
- Placements- 3.0
- Infrastructure- 3.8
- Faculty & Course Curriculum- 4.1
- Crowd & Campus Life- 3.8
- Value for Money- 3.5
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding IFTM University :
- Is the university approved by UGC?
- Is the university offer a scholarship?
Ans: Yes, Scholarship to ST/SC/OBC/General Categories whose family income is less than 2 Lakhs/annum. For the more details about scholarship contact on this number: 0591-2360818.
- Is the university offer a Ph.D.?
- What about Distance education at IFTM University?
Ans: University does not offer distance education.
- Address: Lodhipur Rajput, Delhi Road, NH-24, Nagla Needer, Uttar Pradesh 244102
- Phone: 0591 236 0817