IGNOU BLISc Admission 2021-22: IGNOU also offers many library courses that are one of the most pursued programs. One can easily become a librarian by staying at home and get a librarian course from IGNOU via a distance learning program. IGNOU is one of the best Indian Central universities that is operated by the Central Central Government. The fee is only INR 6,000 that is only refundable when contenders are not selected for the program. There is no maximum and minimum age to pursued admission in the program.
IGNOU BLISc Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Course BLIS Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLISc)
|Minimum Duration:||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration:||4 Years|
|Ignou Course Fee:||Rs. 6,000|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
|Eligibility:||i) Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks ( 45% for students of SC/ST/OBC/PH category)
ii) Bachelor’s degree with a Diploma ( one year) in Library Science
iii) Bachelors Degree with two years of working experience in a Library & Information Centre
IGNOU BLISc Admission 2021-22:
- The Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Library and Data Science (BLIS) was started by IGNOU in 1989 in response to the demand for a big variety of trained human resources within the field of library and data activities. Such human resources are needed to occupy numerous positions in libraries, documentation centers, and data centers/institutions within the country at numerous levels.
- Over the years there are tremendous changes within the field of library and data science because of the event of data communication technologies, significantly the pc and communication technologies, storage technologies, and multimedia system technology. These developments are dynamic to the normal face and ideas of all types of libraries and data establishments. The University, therefore, felt the requirement for accommodating new developments within the course contents of the BLIS Programme, already operating, to satisfy the challenge of the dynamical desires. observing the tremendous demand of the BLIS Programme and therefore the dynamical situation of the library and data activities, the BLIS Programme was fully revised and offered in 2000.
- Library and Data Science (LIS) as a discipline is undergoing paradigmatic changes amidst the technology revolution within society. The networked society needs instant access to data. User desires have undergone a shift. LIS professionals got to update and reorient themselves to serve their users during this dynamic situation. LIS faculties ought to additionally update their curricula to arrange the professionals to equip themselves to face these changes. it’s during this context that IGNOU yet again updated its BLIS Programme in 2014.
IGNOU BLISc Course Fees:
- IGNOU recently revised the admission and course fee for a bachelor of library & information science. The total program fee is INR 6,000 along with INR 200 registration fees. The fees that paid for the INR 6,000.
- If the aspirants wish to apply online, then the fee must be pay by an online method while submitting the registration form. While in the case of offline mode, the aspirant pays fees via DD that are sent to the relevant regional center of IGNOU.
IGNOU BLISc Application Process 2021-22:
- IGNOU offers admission in the BLIS course via online and offline methods. If you wish to have an instant as well as an easy method, then apply through the website.
- The admission form is available online or on the respective campus. Fill the admission form with all relevant data. Revise the form again and then submit it via fee at the regional center of the IGNOU.
- IGNOU has begun to invite application criteria for the BLIS course. Candidates can easily take admission in the course for the upcoming session. The university announced admission for the BLIS course after the next session.
- The aspirant must check the complete notification about IGNOU for the latest information. Both online and offline methods can be used to proceed with the admission.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou Post-Graduate Diploma in Extension and Development Studies
- Ignou Post-Graduate Certificate in Malayalam-Hindi Translation
- Ignou Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice
- Ignou Bachelor of Arts in General
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (General in Hindi)
- IGNOU BAG (Bachelors of Arts) General in Sanskrit
- IGNOU BA (Bachelors of Arts) General in Urdu
- Ignou Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- IGNOU Bachelor of Computer Applications Course
- IGNOU Bachelor of Education Course
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th