IGNOU BSc (General) Admission: IGNOU admission 2021 for new sessions has begun to start very soon via online mode for all of the courses at the authorized website. The January session has been started and the registration deadline is 15th March 2021. IGNOU B.Sc. (General) course is three years UG course for those students who want to make their career in the research and science stream. The degree of B.Sc. at IGNOU is the foundation course offering practical and theoretical knowledge in science and allied fields. The admission process for July starts in May.
IGNOU Bachelor of Science BSc (General) is one of the major courses in India. BSc is an undergraduate degree that circulates around the curriculum of Science. Every specialization in the course offers plenty of career opportunities. Aspirants can choose BSc after completion of 12th or equivalent. In India, The duration of the course is 3 years. The duration of the course differs from country to country. Example- The duration of B.Sc in the USA is generally 4 years. Few countries even provide BSc which is a six-year course. Many Aspirants choose BSc as an undergraduate degree as it provides quality information on various subjects of science.
IGNOU BSc (General) Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|Ignou Course Fee:||Rs. 12,500|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
|Eligibility:||10+2 in Science or equivalent|
|Fee Structure :||The program fee, exclusive of the examination fee is Rs. 12,600/- for the full program to be paid year-wise @ Rs. 4,200/- per year. The fee to be paid in the first year, including the Registration Fee of Rs. 200/- is Rs. 4,400/-.|
IGNOU BSc (General) Course Fees:
- The course fee exclusively is INR 12,600 for the full program that must be paid year-wise. For the first year, INR 4,200 per year must be paid INR 200 as a registration fee.
- The program lasts for a maximum of 6 years. Anyone can easily apply for the program having a relevant subject stream 10 + 2 degrees.
IGNOU BSc (General) Eligibility:
- IGNOU B.Sc. is the foundation course offering practical and theoretical knowledge in the science stream. The B.Sc. general course requires a minimum of 50 percent in science in class 10 + 2.
- The application procedure is only via online mode, and individuals can get admission to the course after submission of the admission fee.
IGNOU BSc (General) Application Process 2021-22:
To apply for the course;
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Go to the IGNOU website. Fill the form for upcoming new registration when you are not registered already.
- Select the course and also note down the course ID.
- Click in “Application” and fill the form with personal and educational detail
- Pay the curse feeds for the 1st year
- Upload necessary needed documents
- Click on the submission button
- The application will be provisionally accepted.
- After verification, your admission will be confirmed.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou Bachelor of Arts in General
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (General in Hindi)
- IGNOU BAG (Bachelors of Arts) General in Sanskrit
- IGNOU BA (Bachelors of Arts) General in Urdu
- Ignou Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- IGNOU Bachelor of Computer Applications Course
- IGNOU Bachelor of Education Course
- IGNOU Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
- Ignou Bachelor of Business Administration in Retailing
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th