IGNOU OPENMAT – MBA Admission 2019-2020 | Fees, Prospectus, Eligibility, Last Date
IGNOU OPENMAT Admission 2019: IGNOU Open Management Aptitude Test (IGNOU OPENMAT). It is Conducted by IGNOU in Twice a Year First Exam Name is OPENMAT XLII and the Second Exam Name is OPENMAT XLIII. Given Below the Whole Details About IGNOU OPENMAT, Like How to Apply?, Important Dates, Exam Fees, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, Guideline & Instruction, Exam Dates and Many More. Student can apply for OPENMAT exam online through the IGNOU website. Previously students were done application through the Offline but now, applications to OPENMAT can only be done online. The link for applying online is: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/entranceopenmat
IGNOU OPENMAT Latest Admission Updates 2019-20
Latest Admit Card Notification: – IGNOU OPENMAT Notification is Released For the Admit Card/Hall Ticket For that student Who is Going to Give the OPENMAT Exam. The Admit Card will Be Released Soon in Approx 5 to 6 Days For the Exam that is Going to Held in 16th December. Admit Card is an Important Documents Becuase Without this You Can Not Give Your Exam, It is Card of Admit in Exam. For the OPENMAT Admit Card Details Go to IGNOU Official Website at ignou.ac.in. or Simple Click Here For the Direct Link of Hall Ticket.
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
Fresh Update: (Closed) – IGNOU Now Invites the Application Form For OPENMAT-XLIV Exam For the January Batch 2019. Interested Candidates Can Apply on the IGNOU Official Website ignou.ac.in For the January Batch. The Last Date to Apply For the Application Form is 18/11/2018. The Fees For the Application Form is Rs. 1000, Exam Date Will Announce Soon. The Entrance Exam Will be Conducted on 16th December 2018.
Important Documents For OPENMAT-XLIV 2019:
- Passport Size Photo (Not More Than 100 KB-JPG Format)
- Scan Copy of Signature (Not More Than 50 KB-JPG Format)
Latest Update: Now IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Result is Declared, Check the Result on www.ignou.ac.in/IGNOU/student zone/results/8. Hurry up For the Admission in MBA Programmes of IGNOU, Because the Last Date to Apply For July Session is 31st August 2018 and the Last Date to Apply For January Session is 31st January 2019.
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Ownership||State, Central University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Contact No.||011 2953 5438|
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a Distance Education that is Approved by UGC, BCI & Government of India. 5 Reasons Why IGNOU Distance Learning MBA ?. IGNOU MBA Fees is Very Affordable For Students. IGNOU is Located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi. In this Article Students Check About IGNOU MBA Admission Details, MBA Fees and Many More About IGNOU MBA. If You Want to Check More Details About University Then Go to FAQ Of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IGNOU MBA Admission Process 2019:
There is No Age Bar for IGNOU Admission, In this Article, We have Discussed the IGNOU MBA Admission, First of All, You can Understand this to What is MBA Programme?. Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2 Year Duration Programme that is a Management Programme. IGNOU Conduct Admission Through IGNOU OPENMAT, More Details About OPENMAT, Kindly Read the Full Article, Check Below About IGNOU OPENMAT. Apply For the Current Batch Through IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test.
Admission Procedure Overview
5 steps that you have to go through while getting admission to distance MBA Program-
- Check your Eligibility
- Obtain the Prospectus
- Apply Online for OPENMAT online
- Fill up and submit the form online
- Prepare and Attend the Entrance Test
- Apply for Admission to MBA
IGNOU offers the following MBA specializations
- Financial Markets Practice
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Finance Management
- Operations Management
Fee Structure: The total fee for IGNOU MBA is 31,500/- students can pay their fee via Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay), and Net Banking
IGNOU OPENMAT Exams Date, Eligibility Guideline & Instruction:
IGNOU Provides MBA Admission in Every Year Through a Common Entrance Test, that is Called OPENMAT. If You Interested to Get Admission in IGNOU, So, First of All, Take the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test. Click Here to Get IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form, There are Various Programmes of IGNOU that is Conduct Thorough IGNOU OPENMAT, So IF Students Want to Admission in these Courses of IGNOU, First of all, Clear the Entrance Exam of IGNOU OPENMAT, then Apply For IGNOU These Programmes, Some of Given Below.
IGNOU OPENMAT Eligibility:
- Students who have passed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks For Recognized University. Reserved category candidates shall be relaxed with 5% marks i.e. 45% marks required for SC/ST candidates.
- graduation, students must have 3 years of managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
- There are no age criteria prescribed for this exam.
IGNOU OPENMAT Important Date:
|OPENMAT XLII||Application Form Release||July 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||November 2019|
|Admit Card Release||December 2019|
|Date of Exam||December 2019|
|Result Announcement||January 2019|
|OPENMAT XLIII||Application Form Release||May 2019|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||June 2019|
|Admit Card Release||June 2019|
|Date of Exam||June 2019|
|Result Announcement||Approx One month after the exam|
IGNOU Management Programmes:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (PHDMGMT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Certificate in NGO Management (CNM)
IGNOU Commerce Programmes in Management:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce (PHDCOM)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Commerce in Finance & Taxation (MCom (F&T))
- Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance (MCom (BP & CG))
- Master of Commerce in Management Accounting & Financial Strategies (MCom(MA&FS))
PG and Advance Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Accountancy and Finance (BCOMAF)
- BCom with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration (BCom (CA&A))
- BCom with Major in Financial and Cost Accounting (BCom(F&CA))
- BBA in Retailing (BBA(Retailing))
- Certificate in Business Skills (CBS)
- Master of Philosophy in Commerce (MPHILCOM)
IGNOU MBA Guideline:
The MBA Programme Consists of 21 Courses in All. The Fees for Each Course is Rs. 1500/- (I.E. Total Fees is 21 x 1500 = Rs. 31500).
|Minimum Duration||2.5 Years|
|Maximum Duration||8 Years|
|Course Fee||Rs. 31,500|
IGNOU MBA Eligibility:
- Graduation in Any Discipline With 50 % Marks for General Category and 45 % for Reserved Category With 3 Years Managerial/supervisory/professional Experience.
- Professional Degree With 50% Marks in: Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICFAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT, Click Here for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Form, that is the Common Entrance Test Provided by IGNOU.
IGNOU Reservation –
Some Universities also provides the reserved seat for the Scheduled Tribes, the non-creamy layer of OBC, Scheduled Castes, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants, and Physically Handicapped Learners, as per the Govt. Indian Rules, for admission to its various courses.
More Distance Education University List:
There are Many Distance Education Universities Available in India, Where Students Take Their Degrees in Distance Mode. You Can Get Your Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma & Doctoral Degrees Also From These Universities.
- Dr. CV Raman Distance Education University
- MATS Distance Education University
- Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla Distance Education University
- Pt. Sunderlal Sharma (Open) Distance Education University
- ICFAI Foundation Of Higher Education
- Acharya Nagarjuna Distance Education University
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
IGNOU Contact Details:
- Address: IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
- Phone: 011 2953 5438