IGNOU MBA Admission 2021: MBA has gained a lot of importance in the corporate world. MBA is a booming career for students who want to fast-track their career growth. We are in a world where there is cut-throat competition in the Business world, e-commerce industry, and job market. The aspirant pursuing the course required good skills such as managerial skills, communication skills, Leadership, Decision-making, and many more. MBA has diverse job opportunities such as Genpact, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, Accenture, Tech Mahindra Ltd, etc.
- 16 September 2021: IGNOU MBA Admission 2021 date has been extended, applicant can now apply till 30 September 2021.
IGNOU MBA Highlights
|Offered by||School of Management Studies- IGNOU|
|Entrance Required||MBA: OPENMAT|
|Course Type||Distance Education|
|Basic Eligibility||Have a bachelor’s degree|
|Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Course Duration||MBA: 2 years diploma/PG Diploma: 1 year|
|Application Begin||Twice every year|
|Admission||MBA: Entrance based|
|PG Diploma in Management (PGDM)|
|Diploma in Management|
IGNOU MBA Admission 2021
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Students who have passed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University. Reserved category candidates shall be relaxed with 5% marks i.e. 45% marks required for SC/ST candidates. graduation, students must have 3 years of managerial/supervisory/professional experience. There are no age criteria prescribed for this exam.
6 Steps that you have to go through while getting admission to the MBA distance Program:
- Check your Eligibility
- Obtain the Prospectus
- Apply Online for OPENMAT online
- Fill up and submit the form online
- Prepare and Attend the Entrance Test
- Apply for Admission to MBA
Eligibility for IGNOU MBA Admission
- Any candidate that has cleared of their graduation in areas such as the CA, Cost Accountant, B.Com, BBA, etc. can gain access.
- The candidate is not kept bounded by any age limit.
- They must have by the least scores of 50%.
- There is a range of flexibility for the courses in respect of the reserved category which is 45%.
- The candidate needs to have their OPENMAT cleared that is taken by the NT Agency.
- General Category and 45 % for Reserved Category With 3 Years Managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
- Professional Degree With 50% Marks in: Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICFAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT, Click Here for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Form, which is the Common Entrance Test Provided by IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam
Indira Gandhi National Open University Conducts an entrance exam that is known as the OPENMAT entrance test. The entrance test is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The OPENMAT exam is an easy test as compared to other entrance exams such as CAT etc. Applicants need to apply online before the closing date of the application form, then the university issues a hall ticket. If the candidate passes the entrance test then, only the university grants admission to the student.
IGNOU MBA Reservation
Some Universities also provide the reserved seat for the Scheduled Tribes, the non-creamy layer of OBC, Scheduled Castes, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants, and Physically Handicapped Learners, as per the Govt. Indian Rules, for admission to its various courses.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2021 Last Date
|MBA Admission Last Date||30 September 2021|
IGNOU MBA Distance Application Form 2021
One can follow these simple steps to gain an easy admission:
- The candidate can simply get to the login section of the IGNOU site
- They are to buy the form that is met with a prospectus of the institute.
- The candidate who has cleared off their OPENMAT does not have to go by this as they would receive an invitation from the institute.
- The candidate only has to fulfill filling and adding of papers criteria before submission.
- They are to send these to the Local Director of IGNOU in their locality.
Students had to go after the ladder that is specified below to fill up the application form for IGNOU MBA Admission.
- Step 1: Fill in all the required information IGNOU OPENMAT application form.
- Step 2: Upload all the necessary scanned papers and prefer the test cities for IGNOU OPENMAT
- Step 3: Students can Pay fee depending on the class to which you belong
- Step 4: Click and submit the application form.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the application form of IGNOU OPENMAT
- Passport Size Photo should Not be More Than 100 KB-JPG Format.
- Scan Copy of Signature should Not be More Than 100 KB-JPG Format.
- Birth Certificate should Not be More Than 100 KB-JPG Format.
- Previous Academic Records should Not be More Than 100 KB-JPG Format Each.
- BPL Card should Not be More Than100-JPG Format KB.
IGNOU MBA Fees
|Fee per Course||INR 2,000|
|Registration Fees||INR 500|
|Total Fees||INR 38,900|
|Per Course Fees||INR 2,000|
|Term End Examination Fees||INR 150|
IGNOU MBA Syllabus
|Vocabulary||Statements and conclusions|
|Visual reasoning etc.||Statistics|
|Synonyms||Symbol Based problems|
|Reading and Comprehension||Ratios and Proportions|
|Statements and assumptions||Assumption-Premise-Conclusion|
|Critical reasoning||Cause and Effect|
|Family tree||Coding and decoding|
|Fill in the blanks||Grammar|
|Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry, etc.||LCM, HCF|
|Assertion and reasons||Mean, mode, median|
|Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression||Permutations, combinations,|
IGNOU Management Courses Specialization
- Financial Markets Practice
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Finance Management
- Operations Management
- Address: 93, Maidan Garhi Rd, Maidan Garhi, Delhi-110068, India
- Phone Number: 011-29572218
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th