IGNOU Ph.D. in Chemistry Admission: Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry Course is the course offered by IGNOU for both sessions. The course’s main aim is to deepen and enhance the understanding of students and equipping them with the best quality research in the study area. It is a program that lasts for a period of 2 years and up to five years. Anyone of any age is welcome to participate in the course. Here in this article, we will discuss fee criteria, selection, and application process for the Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry Course. Candidates who may have M.Phil or five years of professional or teaching experience from any reputable university can get admission in the course. For final approval, the aspirant must submit the study proposal to the Doctoral Committee. IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry aims at enhancing and deepening the understanding of the students and equipping them to do quality research in the area of study.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry Headline:
|Course Ph.D. CHEMISTRY||Details|
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991]excluding grace mark. and Qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Chemistry Course Fees:
The full course fee of Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry is INR 14,000. The recurring program fee, as well as the application fee, is INR 7000. In case of course work, the course fee may be 7000 + Extra. The program fee may be submitted through the online or offline medium.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Chemistry Application Process 2021-22:
- Aspirants need to get the prospectus from the university or can apply via the online method.
- Get admission form and fill it with correct details is the main concern. You can get admission from the website admission link. After submission of the details, submit the form with relevant documents and pay the admission fee in a regional center.
- Aspirants are advised to properly check the institution site for the latest information related to the admission process.
IGNOU Other Courses:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- IGNOU Certificate in Environmental Studies
- IGNOU Certificate in Disaster Management Course
- IGNOU Certificate in Consumer Protection Course
- IGNOU Certificate in Community Radio
- IGNOU Certificate in Community Health Course
- IGNOU Certificate in Communication and IT Skills
- Ignou Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL)
- IGNOU Certificate in Business Skills
- Ignou Certificate in Bee Keeping (CIB)
- Ignou Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT)
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th