IGNOU PhD in Life Sciences Admission 2021-22: IGNOU is one of the best and popular universities in New Delhi, provides open or distance education. Admissions are also available for the Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences program at the university. This curriculum requires a minimum of three years and a maximum of six years to complete. Two times application forms were submitted per year in June and in December. Recently application forms are available for admissions that will open in Jun 2021.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences programs typically include lecture-based courses, lab work, clinical studies, and independent research that leads to a dissertation. Candidates may also be required to prepare mock-research propositions with an oral presentation or to serve as a teacher’s assistant. The course gives a deep study of the various life processes in plants, animals, and human beings along with microorganisms like fungi, algae, and viruses. It is a study of the living beings at all levels starting from the molecular and cellular levels to the major life processes like respiration, digestion, reproduction, etc.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences Headline:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991]excluding grace mark. and Qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.
IGNOU PhD in Life Sciences Admission 2021-22:
- In this university online admission will be done for the July session.
- As admission in these courses based on merit, so passing the national level entrance test is compulsory. The candidate must clear the entry test then comes to the admission process.
- Candidates must have all important required documents that are must to submit for admission in this program.
- Photocopy of applicant’s ID card.
- Photocopy of Master degree passing marks sheet.
- Photocopy Graduate marks sheet.
- certificate of date of birth proof.
IGNOU PhD in Life Sciences Course Fees:
The admission fee of this course is Rs. 16,800. As the duration of this course is three years so, the fee is divided into all semesters. You can pay a fee for each semester separately. Exams are completed twice per year.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
IGNOU PhD in Life Sciences Application Process 2021-22:
- The application form to apply to the Philosophy in Life Sciences program is available online. Candidates can access this form according to the steps listed below:
- Choose Admission from the drop-down menu.
- To register, go to the IGNOU’s website.
- For registration create a username and password or personal key.
- Now the applicant will receive an email containing login credentials.
- After the registration form will appear fill it carefully.
- Fill in the information eg name of the applicant, contact number, email address, and all other important information.
- When form filling complete click submits button.
- Applicants must save a username and password for the next use.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Economic
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in English Course
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geology (PHDGY)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi (PHDHIN)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in History (PHDHIS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Inter-disciplinary and Trans-disciplinary Studies (PHDITS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism & Mass Communication
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Law Course, Admission, Eligibility & Fees
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th