IGNOU Exam Form Registration Open 2021-22. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) has to Release the exam form for Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU online form 2021 Batch, So check here how the IGNOU exam form pattern and how to fill exam form for the Jan batch, check below the Indira Gandhi national open university exam form full details. Indira Gandhi national open university exam form 2021 December – Indira Gandhi national open university has published the IGNOU online term end exam form.
Latest News The University has opened registration for OPENMAT (MBA) and B.Ed Entrance Test candidates who wanna appear in the entrance test can apply before the last date.
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2021||Important Dates|
|Application Form Availability||
|Last Date to fill Application Form||Feb 2021|
|Issuance IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Admit Card||April 2021|
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 exam date||April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||May 2021|
IGNOU Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University Exam Form October 2021 (Available) – Online Term End Exam Form
(Note: SUBMISSION OF ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM FOR DECEMBER, 2021 is CLOSED.)
Latest News: IGNOU Announced the Latest Notification Regarding the IGNOU Online Form is that You Can Submit Your Exam Form Without Late Fees Before 2021 After that the Late Fees is 1000. You Have to Know that Fees of Rs.120 Each Course. If You are Not Fill the Examination Form Then Fill Soon Your Examination Form Before the Last Date. Before Submission Your Exam Form You Should be Submit Your Assignment at Your Nearby Regional Centre. IGNOU Exam Form Registration Open 2021-22.
Now the Forms are Available For all the Programmes of IGNOU Like BDP, BA, MA, BCA, BBA, MBA, Etc. So Soon Fill Your Online or Offline Exam Form Because the Last Date is available soon With Late Fees. For Submission of Exam From You Should be Have Aadhaar & Assignments, Without These, You Cannot Submit Your Exam Form. on the IGNOU Exam Form Submission is already Started on the Official Website (ignou.ac.in) of IGNOU. Indira Gandhi national open university motive to encourage set stander, and coordinate for the open & distance education in India. IGNOU has started a decentralization process by setting up 5 zones; north, south, east, west, and northeast. IGNOU Exam Form Registration Open 2021-22.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Soon IGNOU Announced the Application Form For Admission in New Batch, So Kindly Fill Quick the Exam Form of IGNOU Programmes Like UG, PG, Diploma, Etc. Because the Last Date is Coming Soon. After that, You Give Extra Charge For Exam Form Submission. Also, Check Your IGNOU Assignment Status 2021 that is Most Important For Your Exam Because the 30% Marks is Compulsory For Assignments.
IGNOU Online Exam Form
Those candidate wants to appear in IGNOU Upcoming Entrance Examination. You can fill the Online Exam form. The candidate must read the instruction about eligibility criteria before filling the examination form which is conducted by IGNOU. Before applying for admission, students need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. There are two modes to apply the Exam Form as Online or Offline mode. The application form for the exam was also available at the regional centre. The student can be purchased through the application form directly from the regional centre. Check also the IGNOU Admission Procedure and IGNOU MBA Admission Details.
For Online Mode: The candidate must fill the Exam Form through Online mode. The Online procedure is very fast so must be completed in a few minutes. The student must pay the exam form fees through the Online payment gateway.
For Offline Mode: The student must download the exam form through IGNOU’s official website and fill all the necessary filled as required in the provided space and submit their exam form to the concerned regional centre. The student must pay the exam form fees through offline mode such as Demand Draft (DD), Cash Challan which followed by the regional centre. DD (Demand draft must be in the favor of University). After completing the all process Send the application form to the University campus along with DD (Demand Draft) and required documents, via post, courier, or by hand.
Read Before Submission of Exam Application
- The student must submit the necessary documentation to the concerned study before filling the exam form.
- Ensure the previous IGNOU Result status and then apply for an upcoming exam.
- The candidate must be registered first because it required only valid registration.
- The student must be remembered the course code for BA/BSc/B.Com is BPD.
IGNOU Examination Fee
The student pays Rs.120/- per theory and Rs.120/- per practical program.
The Process To Submit The Term End Examination Form
- Students have Enter Programme Code from the options list which was available and note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS.
- After that Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website, Regional Centre wise Examination center’s.
- If the Examination Centre opted by the student is not activated as Examination Centre or not allotted for administrative reasons, an alternative Examination Centre will be allotted to the student.
- Select the course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available on IGNOU website.
- After successful submission of the Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgment with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto-generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking Examination Form status please visit SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission are not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
- Delhi & NCR – The student may please select the location and the exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case).
B.Ed Admission Exam Form
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Will be Announced, the B.Ed Application form for the January 2021 Batch, B.Ed Admission application form is open, So Don’t Waste Your Time, Now Here the Latest Update Regarding IGNOU B.Ed Admission For the January 2021 Batch.
How to Fill The Exam Application in December 2021?
The student should visit the IGNOU Official website to fill the exam form session in December 2021. A student can download the offline exam form from the university website and submit it to IGNOU regional centre. Check Below How to Fill Step by Step IGNOU Online Exam Form:-
- First, visit the IGNOU website
- Click on the Exam Form link
- Enter the subject code
- Enter the Enrollment Number
- Chose the Payment Mod
- Select every subject properly(Theory and Practical)
- Chose the Examination Center code from the given list
- Pay Exam fees through Online Mode
Click Here to Fill Exam Form 2021 December.
(Note: SUBMISSION OF ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM is CLOSED)
The Process of Online Fees Payment
Candidates can pay the fee online mode by using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- Through Credit/Debit Card
- Net banking
The student must visit the official website of the IGNOU to know about the starting and ending date of the examination. The student must read all the instructions before filling the form. The student fills the form and submitted before the deadline. Check Below the Important Dates:-
- Online Exam Form Filling Start Form: Available Soon
- Ending Date without Late Fees: Available Soon
- Last Date with Late Fees: Available Soon
Notice:- The IGNOU has been announced notification regarding the start date, last date or extends its last date of online exam form filling to last days of April Month without any late charge fees. The student should fill their exam form properly with our given instruction.
If the candidate submitted the exam form and paid the fees successfully. The student can check the status of their exam form. We have given the link so that students can check their exam Application received by IGNOU Or not. The student can also check the next Upcoming examination by IGNOU.
IGNOU Exam Application Status 2021?
The IGNOU University will be generated the Hall Ticket/Admit Card before 7 to 10 days of the starting Exam date. If you did not submit the fees or required documents before the deadline then University will not issue your Hall Ticket/Admit cards.
Exam application: Click Here to Apply Now for Term End Exam Form 2021 December.
- Click Here to know the Admission / Registration Details.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th