About IGNOU MPhil in Economics: IGNOU offers different courses at master, bachelor, and M.Phil. level. The university also provided a distance learning program in MPhil for the aspirants who wish to make a career in the field of Geography. The minimum period of this program is only one year while the maximum period of the program is two years. There is an age bar for the aspirants to get admission to the course. The IGNOU M.Phil in Economics is a two-year program designed to provide comprehensive training in economics at the graduate level. For those planning to progress to a doctorate, the course provides high-level analytical training, and the MPhil thesis can be used as part of the doctoral thesis.
IGNOU MPhil in Economics Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration:||2 Years|
|Ignou Course Fee:||Rs. 12,600|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991] excluding grace marks and Qualifies in the Entrance Test conducted by IGNOU at the national level.
IGNOU MPhil in Economics Fees:
- IGNOU offers a dual method to deposit admission and course fees in the respective bank.
- The admission fee to apply for the course must be applied via online and offline payment modes.
- The course fee demand by the university is INR 12,600. Pay the fee in a relevant bank designated by the university and get a fee receipt. Keep the fee receipt safe to use in the future.
IGNOU MPhil in Economics Application process 2021-22:
Students who pursue a degree in M.Phil. in economics program should check the criteria for applications in the amazing program. If the criteria are suited, then visit the website for further procedures.
- On selection, brings admission form copy along with attested copies of personal and educational documents at university.
- Admission in IGNOU M.Phil. in economics is based on entrance exams score.
- University conducts their entrance exams to select the desirable confidantes for the course.
- Students must get at least 55% marks in the entrance examination to admit to the university and get admission to the course.
- The entrance exams are usually conducted at the national level by IGNOU.
- The contenders must have at least a master’s program degree in a relevant stream to get admitted in the course.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou M.Phil. in Geography (MPHILGEOG)
- Ignou Master of Philosophy in Commerce (MPHILCOM)
- Ignou Master of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication (MPHILJMC)
- Ignou Master of Philosophy in Political Science (MPHILPS)
- Ignou Master of Philosophy in Social Work (MPHILSW)
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th