IGNOU Master of Commerce Admission 2021-22 | IGNOU offers a Master’s degree in commerce program at PGlevel under SOMS. The course is offered in 4-specialization with the time of 2-years only. The university will release the application form for the program two times a year i.e. January and July.
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in a previous qualifying degree. There will be no entrance exams conducted by the university. The aspirant should keep eye on the authorized site of the university to get information related to the program.
IGNOU Master of Commerce Highlight
|Minimum Duration:||2 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||5 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 11,000|
IGNOU Master of Commerce Course Fee 2021
- The fee for MCom (General) specialization is Rs 5,500 per year
- Business policy & Corporate governance + Finance and taxation course fee are Rs 7,000.
- The course fee for management accounting and financial strategies is Rs 8,400.
Admission fees for each course must be submitted to enroll in the course. The admission fee must be submitted on time.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
IGNOU MCom Application Process 2021
Until applying for IGNOU MCom Admission 2021, applicants must guarantee their eligibility. The application form for MCom entry can only be submitted online.
Examine the steps described below.
- Applicants must go to the IGNOU admission site and enroll by pressing the “REGISTER YOURSELF” button.
- For future logins, they must recall their user ID/username and password.
- Existing users must log in by clicking the “Log in” button and entering their login details to complete the application process.
- Applicants must now complete the application process and submit the relevant documentation.
- After submitting the application process, pay the application fee online.
- The application fee can be charged online with a debit card, bank account, net banking, or ATM card.
- Take a printout of the form after submitting the fee.
- Finally, press the submit tab.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT)
- M.Phil in Economics
- IGNOU M.Phil. in Geography (MPHILGEOG)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Commerce (MPHIL COM)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication (MPHILJMC)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Political Science (MPHILPS)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Social Work (MPHILSW)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Sociology (MPHILSO)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Theatre Arts
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Translation Studies (MPHILTT)
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th