IGNOU MPhil in JMC Admission 2021-22: The MPhil program in Journalism & Mass Communication is a research-based PGprogramof about two years. The eligibility to get admission in the program is 50% marks. The main aim of the course is to describe the holistic approach to frameworks of communication research methods. It also helps to examine different tools, approaches, and types of various research methodology.
Ignou Master of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication is a 2-year academic research-based Post Graduation variant course in the domain of mass communication studies and journalism. A minimum eligibility criterion being applied for admission to the course is a minimum of 50% (Relaxable for reserved category students) marks at PG level in the respective domain.
IGNOU MPhil in JMC Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration:||2 Years|
|Ignou Course Fee:||Rs. 12,600|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
|Eligibility:||Masters Degree in Communication or related disciplines (Social Sciences and Humanities with demonstrated interest in Communication and Media Research). The candidate must have a minimum of 55% marks.|
|The medium of Instruction:||English and Hindi|
IGNOU MPhil in JMC course Fees:
The Master of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication has a course fee of INR 12,600. The course fee will be submitted in parts for 2 years. The fee can be submitted to the relevant bank declared by the bank. It is essential to save the admission form with the fee receipt to use in the future.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
IGNOU MPhil in JMC Eligibility:
The aspirants must possess a master’s degree from any reputable university recognized by UGC, India. The aspirants must have at least 55% marks to pursue admission in the course. Students who qualify in entrance exams conducted by the university at the national level are also eligible for the course.
IGNOU MPhil in JMC Application Process 2021-22:
- Admission in the course is based on a mixture of both merit selection and the common entrance exam process. IGNOU offers admission to the aspirants on a merit and entrance exams basis.
- Go to the university site and search for the relevant admission form. Fill the form with educational and personal detail accurately. Submit the admission fee and received a cash demand draft for future preferences. So, get copies of the demand draft and keep it in a safe mood till the whole admission process.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL)
- IGNOU Certificate in Business Skills
- Ignou Certificate in Bee Keeping (CIB)
- Ignou Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT)
- M.Phil in Economics
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th