IGNOU MSc Hospitality Administration Admission 2021-22 | The program has been specially designed to offer professional and technical expertise in the field of hospitality and hotel service. It is one of the unique programs offered via the School of Hotel Management with the intake of hundred students each year.
It is the best and two-year course that conduct regular classes at 4 designated institute. Some courses offer via an open learning system and start in July. The medium of instruction for the respective course will be English.
IGNOU MSc Hospitality Highlight
|Course Name||MHA (MSc Hospitality Administration)|
|Minimum Duration:||2 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||4 Years|
|Course Fee:||Rs. 10,000|
IGNOU Master of Science (Hospitality Administration) Fee 2021
As the admission offer by the IGNOU is based on two category classes. The course fee for category one is Rs 10,800 while the program course fee for category two is Rs 13,200.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
IGNOU MSc Hospitality Administration Admission
BA (Tourism) + B.Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Administration; Bachelor in Hotel Management (authorized by AICTE); & learners who have finished their Education in either sector along with a Certificate in Tourism approved by an AICTE.
- However, all students in category 2 will be eligible to pass four co-requisites.
- To get admission to the course, learners must have a three-year diploma in HM from NCHMCT.
An applicant who wants to qualify for the course should follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the university’s website and click the Log Yourself button. Fill in the mandatory details and then click on submit button.
- The username will soon be sent to you through SMS or email.
- Fill out the form and submit the necessary copies.
- Make payment for the application fee.
- Next, press the Next button.
- Make a copy of the form for future use.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Distance Education
- IGNOU Ph.D. in French
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Translation Studies
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Gender and Development Studies
- IGNOU Ph.D. in Women’s Studies
- IGNOU MA in Distance Education
- MA in Gender and Development Studies
- IGNOU Master of Arts in Political Science Course Syllabus 2021
- IGNOU MA in Public Administration
- MA in Rural Development
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th