IGNOU MPhil in Chemistry Course: MPhil in Chemistry Course is one year and full-time post-graduate program in chemistry. Aspirants from all streams such as science, law, commerce, and teaching can easily get admitted to relevant chemistry courses. The course is primarily designed for post-graduate students, researchers, industrialists, and teachers who want to get admission in higher education with chemistry as a compulsory subject.
IGNOU M.PHIL in Chemistry Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration:||2 Years|
|Ignou Course Fee:||Rs. 12,600|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991] excluding grace marks. and Qualifies in the Entrance Test conducted by IGNOU at the national level.
IGNOU MPhil in Chemistry Course Fees:
- INR 12,600 must be paid by the aspirants along with the admission form. The aspirants must deposit their fee on time.
- The fee that deposits during admission will never be refundable. Moreover, the course fee may refundable when the university doesn’t accept the admission of the students.
IGNOU MPhil in Chemistry Eligibility:
- The basic need to get admission in the course may vary between colleges & universities. Aspirants must have good marks in the previous degree.
- The Admission to the MPhil program is offered on the basis of a merit list as well as an entrance test. Most of the institutes and colleges conduct counseling programs and select the admission on merit list that prepared by the university.
- Ignou M.PHIL in Chemistry is a 1-year full-time postgraduate philosophy course in chemistry. Eligibility for the course is a master’s degree in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry from a recognized university with 55% of marks.
- Most of the colleges offer Ignou M.PHIL in Chemistry courses in various states of India. Government, Private, and Deemed universities also offer this course. Every college has its own eligibility criteria, admission procedure, syllabus, fee structure, and placement training.
IGNOU MPhil in Chemistry Application Process 2021-22:
IGNOU has frequently announced admission for MPHIL in Chemistry Course at each session. Aspirants regularly check the notification for the latest updates. If the aspirants comply or eligible with the eligibility criteria for MPHIL in Chemistry Course, they can proceed with the further process.
- Go to the site and submit all personal and education details demand in the admission form.
- Paid the fee as soon as possible.
- No admission will be entertained with late fee submission.
- There are both online and offline elements of the admissions process.
- Use any medium to a paid the fee.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- M.Phil in Economics
- Ignou M.Phil. in Geography (MPHILGEOG)
- Ignou Master of Philosophy in Commerce (MPHILCOM)
- Ignou Master of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication (MPHILJMC)
- Ignou Master of Philosophy in Political Science (MPHILPS)
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th