Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Online Admission Process, Status How to Apply?, These all Details are Given Below, Check Here the IGNOU Online Admission Process Details.
IGNOU Admission open for January 2020 Session.
The last date for fresh admissions for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate programmes is 29th February 2020.
IGNOU Online Admission 2020:
IGNOU is provided Online admission system for Candidates. For Admission in Courses, which is offered by University Candidate should have completed the process of Admission form. If candidates are interested to get admission IGNOU, first of all, they required to check the eligibility criteria. If they are eligible they can take admission easily. Candidate required the ID and password for Registration. Submit the Registration form with the details of the desired study center. Candidate can be paid the fee Online through Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Candidate can edit the details of the form before the final Submission.
- Candidate can Track the process of Admission after the Submission of Form.
- Confirmation of the Admission details will be sent through an SMS to the Mobile number and an email to the Email ID.
- Prospectus cost of the college is INR 200 for students and it is free for those who will fill the form through Online mode.
- The processing fee is INR 100 for Online students.
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) also provides the cloud-based application for the re-registration. This facility is available for existing students for the 2nd year and 3rd year. For submission the online Admission form of the last session, Student can able to log in the same ID and Password.
- Course and admission data of the Previous Session is safe by the System automatically.
- For the current session, course option is available which is the same as the previous session.
How to Apply Online Application?
- Firstly check the details of fee, courses, centers, Eligibility criteria for courses, the duration for the desired program then starts the process of registration. Online admission form is available on the official website of the university.
- Candidate should have verified yourself so click on the option of “Register Yourself”.Now, fill the all Required details. Username must be in 8-16 Characters, Password must be in 8 to 16 character along with an alphanumeric.
- After the filling of all Details, check it properly and then click on the “Submit”. Username and Password of Candidate will be sent through SMS to the Email ID.
- Already existing users can click on the “Log in” option and enter their ID and Password.
- Some Required Information and Details are:-
- Program Details
- Personal Details
- Course Details
- Qualification Details.
- Candidate should always remember their ID and Password.
- For Online Application, some scanned Documents are important which are – Scanned Signature, Scanned Photograph, Scanned Copy of Identity, Scanned copy of Age-Proof and scanned copy of other required Documents.
- The fee of Application can be paid through only these online payment modes:- Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- After the Successfully Payment of Application Form, the candidate will be able to print the hardcopy of Payment Confirmation Slip.
How to Check Admission Status?
- With the help of the Official website of University, Candidate can check the admission status via Enrollment Number and Name.
- For check the admission status after filling the Application form, Candidate can follow these steps-
With the Help of Enrollment Number:
- Firstly log on to the official website of the university and open the option of “Student Portal”. Now click the option on student zone which is in the drop-down list of Student Portal Option.
- Go to the Admission section, which is available on the next page.
- Now, Enter the “Enrollment Number” and select the option Programme Code.
- After Submit the Admission form, the candidate can check the Admission status.
Search with the Help of Name:
- Go to the Official website and Log On.
- Go to the “Student Portal Option”, now open the drop-down list and click on the “student zone” which is available in it.
- Go to the next page and click on the Admission section.
- Now Enter the Required and important information which is your Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Select the Center and Program.
- After filling out the information, Submit your details and check the Admission Status.
Steps for Download The Admit card:
Admit card/Hall Ticket of the Entrance Examination is available on the official website of University. Candidate can download it from an Official website with the following steps-
- Open the official website and Log On.
- Click on the “Student portal option”. Select the option “Student Zone” which is available on the Drop Down list.
- Click on the Next page, there is the option of Result Section and in this section a Link available of Hall tickets/ Admit cards.
- Click on the link and fill out the details. Enter the “Enrolment Number” and Choose your program.
- After the Submitting of Details, Candidate should Download the Admit card and for future use take the printout of admit card.
- Address: IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
- Website: Click