IGNOU Re registration : – IGNOU will announce the Re-Registration for the UG course and PG course and PG diploma for the January 2019-20 session. The last date for Re-Registration is Dec 31st, 2019 For the re-registration, the candidate can apply on the university official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Re Registration- 2020
IGNOU Re-Registration 2020 – University has expanded the IGNOU 2020 re-enrollment forms admissions deadline Upto December 31.
Before, the date of re-registration of IGNOU 2020 January session was November 30.
Candidates who want to enrol themselves to get next year or session can submit and fill the IGNOU 2020 re-admission form by seeing ignou.ac.in.
The website for IGNOU re-application 2020 is given below from the report. IGNOU re-registration 2020 forms for January 2020 session has released on October 14.
Upon clicking the IGNOU re-Apply connection, they will be asked to enter their login credentials. The applications for IGNOU re-enrollment 2020 will likely be approved after paying the enrollment fee and selecting the path.
IGNOU 2020 re-admission fee may be compensated in online mode by credit card, debit card, internet banking or ATM card (PNB only). Those candidates who might have or not filed the assignment or not appear in the term-end examination may also fill the IGNOU the registration 2020 form.
Read the post below to learn more details on IGNOU 2020 re-registration including dates, process, documents required, status, measures to complete the registration, etc.
Know also, How the Candidates Can Check the IGNOU Assignment 2019 Status. Here we mentioned some details of IGNOU, such as- the last date for the online re-registration form submission, Online re-registration, and contact details. If any students have any doubt, they can contact the mentioned phone number. Candidates can achieve more info by clicking in the website link.
Note: IGNOU Re-Registration Date is Extended of January 2020 Session. Last date for Re-Registration is 31st Dec 2019. CLICK HERE for Re-Registration
IGNOU Re Registration Form Submission 2020:
The candidate who pursues the course from IGNOU university will apply from before the last date of the submission. Candidates also submit the assignment for the next year and semester. It is according to the course if the course is semester wise than the candidate can submit the semester assignment if the course is years wise than the candidate will provide the next year’s Projects. As the other universities have the same process of registration, that means if the candidate already enrolled in the university, then the candidate will register by the enrollment number and at the same fee of the last year’s process.
IGNOU Application : –
- If the candidate is purse the second year and third year, then the registration process is the candidate will pay the registration fee, and the candidate will get the registration in next year. University divides the registration fee according to the previous semester or years like If the candidate takes admission in the BDP course, then the total price of the course is Rs 6000. It divided into three years fee like 2000 fee per year.
- If the candidate is not complete the course in the prohibition period, then the candidate can apply for the registration for the same years. The candidate will pay the registration fee. The candidate will pay the cost according to the regular registration fee.
- For the registration, the candidate will fill the registration form that course the candidate pursue the route.
- If the candidate pursues any UG and PG course, then-candidate will register for a new semester and years according to the coarse mode.
- With the registration, the candidate will continue the course without and year gap.
- For the re-registration, the candidate also submitted all assignments and project reports of the last years.
IGNOU University Re-Admission 2020 :
- IGNOU University has the online Re-Registration mode for the registration; it is the user-friendly portal and method for the candidate.
- IGNOU University re-registration form submission time the candidate also submit the all required documents.
- IGNOU University will send the confirmation with the email or by the SMS.
- The candidate can pay the fee by the debit card, credit card, online net banking as well as by the payment gateway of the university.
- At the re-registration time, the university uses the login id or password that is given by the university in first year registration time to the students.
- After the form submission, the candidate takes the registration form print out for future use and proof.
IGNOU University Re- Registration Online Apply
- For the online application Re-Registration form, firstly, the candidate will check the availability of the way at the official university website.
- After this, the candidate will read the instruction and essential details of his/her subject.
- The candidate also read the registration fee, eligibility criteria, projects work, lab work, and other all the required details about the registration.
- Before the re-registration, the candidate needs to think the candidate enrollment number must be valid.
- The candidate ID and mobile number must be valid.
- If the candidate does not register the email Id or mobile number previously than candidate needs to register
- The Email id or mobile number before the re-registration.
- For the re-registration form, the process is that going to the university official online re-registration page.
- After this, click on the “Apply online re-registration form.”
- The candidate will choose the course.
- The candidate enters the enrollment number.
- After the candidate will fill the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- If the candidate is eligible and full fill all eligibility criteria, then the university allowed the re-registration; otherwise, the candidate will get an error.
- If the candidate is not eligible, they will get a popup msg on display; you do not qualify for the re-registration.
Online Re-Registration Fee in IGNOU University:
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form, The students can pay the fee by the debit card [Master/Visa], credit card [Master/Visa/Rupay], PNB ATM and by the Net Banking.
Re-Registration Fee submission .
When the fee submission process is complete, then the candidate will get the fee confirmation by the email id or by the SMS on the registered mobile number. If the candidate does not receive the approval of the IGNOU Online Re-Registration Fee, then the candidate will contact immediately to the concerned university department at the email@example.com by the email.
- Address: IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
- Phone: 011 2953 5438
- Website: Click