IGNOU OPENMAT 2021-22 Exam (IGNOU MBA Entrance Test): To reach the goal of providing higher education to everyone as well as giving them ease to do so from home while they support their family, an Act was passed in the Parliament, which led to the establishment of the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The University acts as an apex body, aimed at setting and maintaining standards in distance education across the nation. The University is divided into different Schools of Studies with each headed by a Director.
Any student willing to pursue a Management course can apply provided the AICTE norms for eligibility to get fulfilled. Read more for more details.
- New Guidelines for MAPC and BDP- BA Psychology(Project, Internship, Practical) Check
- 23 jan 2021: December 2020 TEE Examination Form with late fee of Rs. 1000
- 22 Jan 2021 : IGNOU Admission 2021 : Last Date has been extended till Jan 2021 Know more
- 22 Jan 2021 : IGNOU Last date for IGNOU admission in the July admission cycle has been extended till 31 Jan 2021
|IGNOU Admission More Course|
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU MSC Admission|
|IGNOU MBA Admission||IGNOU MA Admission|
|IGNOU B.ed Admission||IGNOU M Phil and PhD|
|IGNOU Fees All Courses||IGNOU OPENMAT EXAM|
- August, 2021: IGNOU Admission Certificate in Health Care Waste Management (CHCWM) Know more Fee will be Course Fee: Rs. 3,000
- August, 2021: IGNOU Certificate in Geriatric Care Assistance Admission Click Course fee will be Course Fee: Rs. 3,000
Admission Been Started Fro OPENMAT Soon university Give date For Examination and Start Admission online Check notification Check
IGNOU OPENMAT Highlights
|Exam Name||OPEN MBA Admission Test or OPENMAT|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Conducted for||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test mode|
|Frequency of exam||Twice a year|
|Exam Duration||Three hours|
|Courses offered||MBA/PGDM (various specializations)|
|Exam Date||OPENMAT XLVII – April 29, 2021|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021-22
The IGNOU MBA Entrance Test is also known as OPENMAT. The IGNOU board conducts the test twice annually for entries into Management courses. For admission, interested aspirants must apply and qualify the OPENMAT. The Application Form for the test is made available at the IGNOU Regional Centre and online at the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
The aspirants are provided with a Student Handbook and a Prospectus after they register on the website. For aspirants applying online are required to pay through DD at IGNOU, Delhi. The schedule for the IGNOU OPENMAT is released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The aspirants are mandated to fulfil the following criteria for entry.
- Any aspirant must be a graduate or have an equivalent degree.
- The aspirant must qualify the respected graduation course with an average of at least 50% marks. Reserved category students offer relaxation of 5%.
- There are no age restrictions.
The online form for the exam begins on 31st January 2021. Interested aspirants must follow the given instructions to apply for the test, keeping in mind that the applicant has valid id proof and proper documents. Below are the details that the student is supposed to follow:
- The aspirant must first fill the Registration Form on the official website for the Login ID and Password, and then proceed to the next step.
- On receiving the Application Number, the aspirant must fill in the form.
- The next step is to upload all the required documents along with the photograph and signature of the aspirant. The image must be in JPG format./any another format of document submission shall not be accepted.
- The last step involves the payment of INR 800/- online via Net Banking, Debit, or Credit card.
The students recommended to print out a copy of the Application form for verification if any.
EXAM Admit Card
The National Testing Agency (NTA) set to publish the Admit Card on 1st April 2021. The aspirants must direct themselves to the official website for the Admit Card. The students are mandated to carry the Admit Card along with identity proof, a ballpoint pen, and an HB pencil on the day of the exam. No students are allowed to enter the exam hall without the items.
- Date of Entrance Test- IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 XLVII-April 2021
- Entry Begins-January 2021
- Last Date for Online form -February 2021
- Release of Admit Cards-April 2021
- Declaration of Results-May 2021
The scheduled test is a computer-based exam.
The question paper comprises of 200 questions carrying one mark each. No negative marking for incorrect answers. The expected paper for 3 hours. The question paper divided into four sections:
- General Awareness taking 30 marks.
- English Language giving 50 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude carrying 50 marks.
- Logical Reasoning carrying 70 marks.
IGNOU provides entry also to international students residing in India with a valid student visa for the minimum duration of the course. The International Division of the University conducts the entry process after ensuring verification from the Ministry of External Affairs. The foreign students residing in India could refer to the official website for details on the fee structure. IGNOU OPENMAT 2021-22
IGNOU OPENMAT MBA COURSE
The entries for courses in Management Programme scheduled based on the score, which is conducted twice annually all over India. The result card sent to the aspirant states whether he/she has qualified or not — the entry is based on the cut-off score declared by the University. On qualifying the exam, the aspirant must fill in the specified second Application Form provided in the Prospectus. On filling the Form 2, the student must send the form along with other required documents to the Regional Director concerned. IGNOU OPENMAT 2021-22
The recommended for the selected students to keep a copy of Form 2 submitted at IGNOU for verification purposes is mandatory.
The University deemed for reservation of seats for aspirants belonging to the Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), Non-creamy OBC, Kashmiri Migrants, War Widows, and also Physically Handicapped Learners. Any submission of forged certificates claiming reservation will not only lead to cancellation of entry, but the student will get legally implicated as per rules of the Govt. Of India.
Reserved seats are meant for a purpose, and the authority takes care that the rules are followed in the best possible way.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How can I apply for OPENMAT?
Ans. One can apply at the IGNOU regional centre or online by visiting www.ignou.ac.in. The forms are available starting 31st January.
- What is the fee for the application form?
Ans. The total fee involved to apply is INR 800.
- Is there a minimum or maximum age limit?
Ans. No, there is no age restriction.
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th