IGNOU PGDCA (PG Diploma in Computer Application): The main objective of the PG diploma course in computer application is to prepare the aspirants for acquiring productive careers in the software industry. The program gives students a smooth background in application and theoretical-oriented courses. The course emphasizes the application of the latest software technology to solve computing, commercial, networking, and mathematical issues. The course is one year long at the least and four years long at the most.
IGNOU PGDCA Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||1 Year|
|Maximum Duration:||4 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 21,600|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3(three) year duration from a recognized University AND Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level; else the student is required to pursue and pass the BCS-012 course concurrently with IGNOU’s PGDCA.
Note: If you had studied Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or Graduation level, then you need not register for BCS-012.
|Fees:||Rs. 10,800/- per semester (as on 6th Nov 2019). For non-maths students, an additional fee of Rs. 1,400/- (as of 6th Nov 2019) has to be paid for the BCS-012 course.|
IGNOU PGDCA Admission 2021-22:
- This PG Diploma is a stand-alone program consist of 12 courses worth 36 credits. It has been designed with a semester approach in mind. The courses are aimed at skill development in computers using various technologies. It prepares the student to aim for a programmer level/web developer in a software company to design and develop small business application software or lab personnel/technician in institutions or a freelancer to develop software projects.
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) The broad objective of the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) program is to prepare graduate students for productive careers in the software industry.
- The Programme’s thrust is on giving the students a thorough and sound background in theoretical and application-oriented courses relevant to the latest computer software development. The program emphasizes the application of software technology to solve mathematical, computing, communications/networking, and commercial problems. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
IGNOU PGDCA Course Fees:
The admission fee for PG Diploma in Computer Application is INR 10,800/semester. For non-mathematics students, there is an additional fee of INR 1,400 paid for the course.
IGNOU PGDCA Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants have a bachelor’s degree from any best university, with mathematics essential subject. For those students, who don’t have maths in class 10 + 2, then he/she is required to pass BCS-12 subject as an additional course with PGD in computer application.
- The selection process for the course is merit-based obtained in the previous examination. Aspirants need to fill the form via offline and online methods.
IGNOU PGDCA Application Process 2021-22:
Aspirants must go to the online admission mode. Register by using email ID & phone number. Login to the site and fill admission form. Upload necessary documents and pay the registration fee through online mode. Fill out the form and get some prints made.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Aspirants download the IGNOU prospectus from the university’s main regional center. Fill the admission form as well as the attached required educational documents. Visit the center and get the form to put data in it. In the end, pay the entrance fee that is non-refundable.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th