|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU – School of Agriculture|
IGNOU | School of Agriculture (SOA) Was Formally Established in January 2005. The Impact of Agricultural Education Through Distance Mode Will Soon Be Visible in Growth of New Breeds of Entrepreneurs, Greater Than Before Employment Opportunity, More Earnings and Better Work Environment. It is the Course that is Related to Agriculture, It is the Part of Our Environment, that is Made by Us.
SOA is Focus on Educational and Extension Behavior in Agriculture at the Countrywide and Global Level. Go to the Following Link to Check IGNOU Courses Fee, IGNOU FAQ & Placements Details & IGNOU MBA Admission Details. In this Article Students Check the Courses Details With Duration & Fees, Faculty Details & FAQ of IGNOU – SOA.
IGNOU Admission More Course
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU MSC Admission|
|IGNOU MBA Admission||IGNOU MA Admission|
|IGNOU B.ed Admission||IGNOU M Phil and PhD|
|IGNOU Fees All Courses||IGNOU OPENMAT EXAM|
IGNOU – School of Agriculture (SOA) Online Admission Process:
The Process of IGNOU Admission in Twice a Year (January or December), You Can Take Your Admission Through Online or Offline. Interested Candidates can either go to University website and download the Application Form or visit the University Campus and purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form. Students can pay application fee through demand draft or cash. In IGNOU – SOA, Click Here to Apply Online.
Application form process
- Move on to the official website of the University.
- On the home page click on the available programs, and choose the desired course, then read all course details.
- Candidates need to download Common prospectus 2020-21.
- Click on the “Register Yourself” button.
- Enter all entries as required, after entering all details, check it properly then click on the “Submit” button.
- On the candidate’s registered mail ID & contact number, a User ID & Password will be sent.
- If candidates have already registered they use their user ID and password then click on the “Submit” button.
- Attach all required documents, after completing the process candidates can pay the fee through credit card, Debit card, ATM card, or internet banking.
Note: This is a suggestion for the candidates that if documents scan form the original, then candidates need to once uploaded documents, click on the Next button, after clicking students will get application form preview option, save it and you can take printouts for the future reference.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Photograph Scanned photocopy (less than 100 KiloByte)
- Age Proof Scanned copy
- Signature Scanned (less than 100 KiloByte)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KiloByte)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KiloByte)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KiloByte)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KiloByte)
The Last Date for Admission in IGNOU – SOA:
Without late fee
With late fee of Rs. 300
IGNOU-School of Agriculture (SOA) Programmes:
|PG and Advance Diploma|
|Post-Graduate Diploma In Plantation Management (PGDPM)||Graduation in any discipline||1 Year||Rs. 6,600|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management (PGDFSQM)||Click to Check||1 Year||Rs. 14,400|
|PG and Advance Certificate|
|Post-Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy (PGCAP)||Graduation in any discipline||6 Months||Rs. 3,600|
|Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||1 Year||Rs. 14,400|
|Diploma in Fish Products Technology (DFPT)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||1 Year||Rs. 10,800|
|Diploma in Watershed Management (DWM)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||1 Year||Rs. 12,000|
|Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||1 Year||Rs. 14,400|
|Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||1 Year||Rs. 14,400|
|Diploma in Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds (DPVCPO)||10+2 Senior secondary pass outs||1 Year||Rs. 13,200|
|Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF)||8th pass||6 Months||Rs. 3,600|
|Certificate in Bee Keeping (CIB)||8th pass||6 Months||Rs. 1,400|
|Certificate in Sericulture (CIS)||10th pass||6 Months||Rs. 4,200|
|Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management (CWHM)||10th pass||6 Months||Rs. 2,400|
|Certificate in Organic Farming (COF)||12th pass||6 Months||Rs. 4,800|
|Certificate in Integrated Pest Management Technology in Potato Cultivation (CIPMT)||NA||3 Months||Rs. 600|
|Training Programme on Betel Vine for farmers (Two Weeks) (TPBV)||No fixed criteria||14 Days||Rs. 600|
|Awareness Programme on Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (APVPFV)||Click to Check||1.5 Months||Rs. 1,000|
|Awareness Programme on Dairy Farming (APDF)||No Formal Qualification||2 Months||Rs. 1,100|
|PhD in Dairy Science and Technology (PhDDR)||Master Degree in Dairy Science, Food Science/ Food Technology, M.V.Sc, M.Sc. Agriculture (Dairy Science/ Dairy Technology) .||2 Years||Rs. 7,000|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture Extension (PHDAGE)||Master’s degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences or allied fields||2 Years||Rs. 14,000|
School of Agriculture (SOA) Faculty Members
- MK Salooja (Director
- Dr. Shailendra Kumar Yadav (professor)
- Dr. Praveen Kumar Jain (Assistant professor)
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar (Assistant professor)
- Ms. Mukta Johri (Assistant Registrar)
- Dr P Vijayakumar (Assistant professor)
- Dr. Mita Sinhamahapatra (Assistant professor)
- Address: G Block, Zakir Hussain Bhawan, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
- Pin code: 110068
- Phone: +91–011-29533167
- Fax: +91–011-29533167
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th