IGNOU – School of Gender and Development Studies Was Established in 2007, Through of this Programme, The School Promotes theoretical, Analytical and Critical Understanding of Gender Issues in an Effort to Bring About assenting Social Transformations. There are Two Type of Programmes in IGNOU – School of Gender and Development Studies, First is Gender and Development Studies and Second is Women’s and Gender Studies. Go to Following Link to Check IGNOU Courses Fee, IGNOU FAQ & Placements Details & IGNOU MBA Admission Details. In this Article Students Check the Courses Details With Duration & Fees, Faculty Details & FAQ of IGNOU – School of Gender and Development Studies.
IGNOU – School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS) Online Admission:
The Process of IGNOU Admission in Twice a Year (January or December), You Can Take Your Admission Through Online or Offline. In IGNOU – School of Gender and Development Studies, Click Here to Apply Online.
The Activities Proposed for the School Include:
- Designing and Developing Academic Courses at Research, UG, PG and Awareness Levels.
- Conducting Research and Developing Appropriate Research Methodology.
- Formulating and Implementing Training Programmes.
Programmes of IGNOU – School of Gender and Development Studies:
|MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)||2 Years||Graduation in any discipline.||Rs. 10,800|
|Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)||2 Years||Graduation in any discipline.||Rs. 14,400|
|PG and Advance Diploma|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)||1 Year||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||Rs. 7,200|
|Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development (DWED)||1 Year||10+2 or its equivalent||Rs. 3,600|
IGNOU – School of Gender and Development Studies Faculty Members:
- Prof Nilima Srivastava (Director)
- Prof Anu Aneja (Professor)
- Prof Himadri Roy (Professor)
- Dr Smita M Patil (Assistant Professor)
- Prof Annu J Thomas (Professor
- Dr Uma G (Assistant Professor)
- Ms Maya Kumari (Assistant Registrar)
- Prof Savita Singh (Professor
- Dr Sunita Dhal (Assistant Professor)
- Address: Block 15B Ground Floor, New Academic Building, IGNOU,Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068 India
- Tel: +91-011-29571611, 64788934
- Email: email@example.com
Free Career Counselling Mobile (Whats-up): +91-786-2004-786