IGNOU | School of Law (SOL) Admission Courses & Fees 2019-20
IGNOU – School of Law (SOL) Was Established in 2005 With a Purpose of Imparting Legal Learning Through Open & Distance Learning System. The School of Law of IGNOU Prepared a Brainstorming Session in June 2007 to Arrange a Road Map for Legal Education in India. It is a virtual learning platform to offer Law programs online. This was introduced on June 9, 2008, through which the PG Certificate in Cyber Law is being offered online. The Indira Gandhi National Open University aims to create awareness about legal rights and responsibilities in the swell world order. Go to The Following Link to Check IGNOU Courses Fee, IGNOU FAQ & Placements Details & IGNOU MBA Admission Details.
In this Article Students Check the Courses Details With Duration & Fees, Faculty Details & FAQ of IGNOU – School of Law (SOL).
Latest update: Fresh admission has been extended for all the programs up to 14/Aug/2019.
IGNOU – School of Law (SOL) Online Admission Process:
The Process of IGNOU Admission in Twice a Year (January/December), Students Can Take Their Admission Through Online/Offline Depend on Course. Admission Will Be Accessible All Through the Year, Facility for Online Payment Gateway is Available for the Registration. The Examination of this Course is also in Online Mode But in Specified Centers for Proper Monitoring. The School strives to ensure high-quality education and research through innovative, multi-media learning teaching packages with a focus on learning practical aspects of law, acquiring legal skills and scholarship. In IGNOU – School of Law (SOL), Click Here to Apply Online.
IGNOU – School of Law (SOL) With Fees & Eligibility:
|Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)||1 Year||10+2 or it’s equivalent of BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 7,000|
|Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)||6 Months||10+2 or it’s equivalent or BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 1,500|
|Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT )||6 Months||10+2 or it’s equivalent or BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 1,100|
|Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIHL )||6 Months||0+2 or it’s equivalent or BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 2,200|
|Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)||6 Months||10+2 0r BPP from IGNOU||Rs. 2,000|
|Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL )||6 Months||Any Degree for Freshers||Rs. 7,000|
|PG and Advance Diploma|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)||1 Year||Graduate in any discipline||Rs. 8,500|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ )||1 Year||Any Graduate||Rs. 9,000|
|PG and Advance Certificate|
|Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)||6 Months||Graduate in any discipline or Fourth and Fifth-year students of Five years integrated LL.B course who passed three years.||Rs. 7,000|
|Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)||6 Months||Degree in Science/Technology/Medicine or Fourth and Fifth-year students of Five years integrated LL B Course who passed three years||Rs. 8,000|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PHDLE)||2 Years||LLM with 55% marks.||Rs. 14,000|
IGNOU – School of Law (SOL) Programs
Here we are mention the programs which offerd by the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Doctoral Degree
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PHDLE)
- PG and Advance Diploma
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ)
- PG and Advance Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)
- Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (CIHL )
- Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT )
- Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL )
IGNOU – School of Law (SOL) Faculty
- Director (I/c): Prof K Elumalai
- Assistant Professor: Dr. Suneet Kashyap
- Assistant Professor: Dr. Gurmeet Kaur
- Assistant Professor: Mr. Anand Gupta
- Assistant Professor: Dr. Manasi Sharma
- Assistant Registrar: Mrs. Neeta Shethi
- Address: IGNOU, Block-G, Zakir Hussain Bhawan, Academic Complex, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi.
- Pin code: 110068
- Tel: +91-011-29531115, +91-011-29534303
- Email: email@example.com