IGNOU Admission Status 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has the provision where registered students can check their admission status at the official website of the IGNOU University. It facilitates students to confirm whether their admission has been approved or rejected by the University.
It is an important step to check the admission status so that they can take corrective actions if there is any problem in the admission process. There are two ways to check the IGNOU Admission Status. The first one is to go to the official website and by logging into the candidate account, the students will be able to see their admission status. Another way to check the admission status is that students have to wait to post the application form submission for at least 2 months till the confirmation mail or SMS is received from the University.
Students who want to check their IGNOU admission status online need to go through the steps given below:
- Step 1: Go to the University’s Official website.
- Step 2: Visit the Candidate Login Page
- Step 3: Login by typing your Enrollment Number and Programme Name that has been opted for by you.
- Step 4: Type in the clear cache and proceed to the next step by clicking on the “Search “ button.
- Step 5: Here, students will be able to see the image of their personal and programme details that has been already given while registering
- Step 6: Click on the “Know Your Status” Option
- Step 7: Finally, the students will be able to confirm whether their admission status has been approved or rejected.
If a student has filled all the details correctly and uploaded all the required documents properly on time, then only the Regional Centers will accept the Application Forms and move further to the admission process. The deserving candidates will be able to see the Admission process as “Confirmed” under the Admission Status Page. Also, the candidates receive the confirmation mail and text message from the university regarding the IGNOU Admission Status.
What Should You Do If Forgot The Username and Password?
IGNOU Admission Status needs to check. If you lose each of your applicants’ usernames or passwords, you have to follow a particular method to get the credentials back. Access the IGNOU user name and password.
- Go to the official website ignou.ac.in
- Then click on ‘Forgotten User name’ in the login window
- Enter your Control Number, Registered Email ID, registered mobile number, and select the program
- Click on the ‘Search’ button
- I will send them to the registered mail.
- Again go to the site ignou.ac.in
- Click on ‘Forgotten password’ in the login window
- Enter the User name, Mobile Number, Email ID
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Will be sent The link to reset the password to your email ID.
How Can I Check IGNOU Admission Status 2022?
Candidates must visit the official IGNOU website where they have to fill in the details such as Enrollment number and Programme Name. Then, a page called Admission Status will come out showing the Admission Confirmation. Also, the University sends a Confirmation mail or Text message on the registered mobile number of the applicants.
How Long Does IGNOU Take to Confirm the Admission?
After submission of application forms, the officials of the Regional Centers verify the documents and then approve the Admissions. This takes 3 months post submission of the application forms.
What are the Important Points to be Kept in Mind While Doing Registration?
While registration, there are a few points that need to be kept in mind, and further, it will play a vital role in order to take the admissions to IGNOU courses successfully. Firstly, the personal and academic details should be filled incorrectly. Second thing is – Documents should be uploaded in the proper size and format. The last thing is -Meet the last date or Deadline of the Submission Date.
Ques: What is the last date of IGNOU admission 2021?
Ans: The fresh applicants can apply for annual-based bachelor and master level programmes till 22 November 2021 but, the semester-based courses are not included for admission.
Ques: How much time does it take to complete the IGNOU Admission Procedure?
Ans: Students who are enrolling for the IGNOU Regional Centres need to be aware that students, after submitting all the required documents, need to wait for at least 2 months so that the university reviews and verifies all details, and accordingly students will be notified of their acceptance status from the Regional Centre they have chosen.
Ques: Can a student cancel their admission after the commencement of the academic year?
Ans: Cancellation is possible, but students will not get the refund in any case because there are terms and conditions of IGNOU that, once the fees are paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Ques: What are the admission fees of IGNOU University?
Ans: The Admission fees of IGNOU University are 800/- Rupees for general category students and 600/- Rupees for the reserved category.
Ques: Are Original Documents necessary to submit for IGNOU Admission?
Ans: Original documents need to be uploaded by scanning all original documents for the verification process.
Ques: How Many sessions of Admission does IGNOU Take?
Ans: There are two cycles in which students can enroll themselves for the admissions; the process is available for the January and July months.