IGNOU Aligarh Regional Centre Admission 2021 | Courses | Fee Structure: Aligarh Regional center of IGNOU is famous for its quality education. Students give top priority to this regional center. Aligarh 60% Students study in this center. It provides various opportunities to its candidates. It offers all UG & PG Courses.
The institute not only promotes its national contribution but has a global effect on Muslim education. Its history is legendary and taught to all Muslims and non-Muslims as it’s their culture and country’s history. There has been a row of 28 thousand candidates at a time.
The region’s candidates lacked the skills and literacy rates required as per development criteria—that’s why the setting of AMU had been considered important.
IGNOU Aligarh Regional Centre Highlights
|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU – Aligarh Regional Centre|
|Regional Director (I/C)
||Dr. AN Tripathi|
|Location||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh|
IGNOU Aligarh Regional Centre Admission 2021-22
The local hub’s site can access the modes open for the process. The candidates can gain their entries on a firm basis. It will be first bought then filled in with vital details.
The candidates must follow the rules of the local hub for the admission mode. They must also be those that fall in the asked requirements. Setting up was left for 1988, while the working began later on in the year. In 1877 department of Aligarh was founded.
The candidates of this college have seen history playing their part in the revolution. The candidate’s support and faculty slowly grew large and effective. The vibrant center earned its name and reputation with much work and years.
IGNOU Aligarh Admission students can take online admission by the website of the university.
IGNOU Aligarh Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)||3 years||14,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)||3 years||14,010|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years||14,500|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)||3 years||14,200|
|Bachelor of English (BA)||3 years||14,900|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)||3 years||14,000|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)||3 years||14,500|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||3 years||14,000|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)||3 years||35,000|
|BSc Nursing (Post Basic) (BScN(PB))||3 years||37,000|
|Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)||2 years||15,000|
|Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (M Sc (DFSM))||2 years||15,000|
|Master of Arts (English) (MEG)||2 years||15,000|
|Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)||2 years||15,000|
|Master of Arts (History) (MAH)||2 years||15,000|
|Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)||2 years||15,000|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)||2 years||15,000|
|Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)||2 years||15,000|
|Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)||2 years||15,000|
|Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)||2 years||15,000|
IGNOU Aligarh Regional Centre Distance Courses
- BA in Psychology (BAPC)
- Bachelor / B.Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Arts (Urdu) (BUL)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Accountancy and Finance (BCom(A&F))
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- BBA in Retailing (BBAR)
- BSc (BSc)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- MA in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Philosophy) (MAPY)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Commerce in Finance & Taxation (MCom (F&T))
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
PG and Advance Diploma
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management (PGDPSM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Prasaran (PGDRP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Work (PGDSW)
- Post-Graduate Diploma Programme in Acupuncture (PGDACP)
PG and Advance Certificate
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Rural Surgery (PGCR)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Urdu (DUL)
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development (DWED)
- Diploma in Youth in Development Work (Abeyance) (DCYP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Education Technology (PGDET)
- Certificate in Business Skills (CBS)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Energy Technology and Management (CETM)
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Labour Development (CLD)
- Certificate in Literacy Programme (CLP)
- Certificate in NGO Management (CNM)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Organic Farming (COF)
- Certificate in Teaching of English as a Second Language (CTE)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Urdu Language (CUL)
- Certificate Programme in Empowering Women Through Self-Help Groups (CWDL)
- Certificate Programme in Functional English (Basic level) (CFE)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Appreciation Course on Environment (ACE)
IGNOU Aligarh Regional Centre Regular Course
- Master in Social Work (Philanthropy) (MSW)
- Coordination with pupil bolster focuses (LSCs) to fortify the help units.
- Visits/Meetings are led to the LSCs for ensuring appropriate conveyance of Programs and student bolster boards.
- Total display measures are being tried to advance IGNOU Programs strongly.
- Broadcast IGNOU Programs about the plan and system of confirmation.
- IT Labs
Broad use of SMS powers to educate the candidates about avowal about support, re-enlistment, appraisal, advising, and so forth. An elite part operates stand-in bolster related issues, for a case, Change of the unit, Mark, Course, Optional, Record clearing, alter of Study Center/Regional Center, and so on.
- Computer Literacy Programme
- Program for Teacher Training
- Rules and norms are highly updated each time. It has done with the working of Track programs. The candidates can have this by academic advisor which transfer of pupil advance power.
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- link of IGNOU Foundation Day on nineteenth November.
- Promotional Activities
- The segment offers a one-window find for the agents with the aid of current modernized data. Quick compact of the charges. Stand-in charges got digitally or by HQs, are speedily settled
- Open groups are usually led with the stand-ins at RC and at LSCs for getting direct criticism and for quick redress of the issues.
- Schools and institutes are put up in units to raise the IGNOU lists courses.
- Assent groups of recently listed and groups of future students at LSCs.
- Expanded Contact Programs (ECPs) for PGDSLM and PGDHE.
- Hindi Diwas and Hindi Pakhwara are commended at Regional Center.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th