IGNOU Assignment 2021: Let me tell you that IGNOU has also increased the last date for submission of assignments for TEE June 2021. Now students can submit their assignments by May 31. IGNOU displays the notice on the official website to increase the date of the June assignment submission. Now the students can easily submit their assignments by May 31st, 2021. The students who already sent their assignments by email should have to resubmit them online using the official website link.
IGNOU Undergraduate and Post Graduate Examinations will start from June 15 and will run till 19 June 2021. The examination will be in two sessions. The morning shift will be from 10 o’clock to 1 a.m. At the same time, the afternoon shift will be up to 2 a.m. to 5 in the evening.
- 8 May 2021 : अब छात्र 31 मई तक अपने असाइनमेंट सबमिट कर सकते हैं. जो अभ्यर्थी असाइनमेंट जमा नहीं कर पाए हैं, उनके लिए इग्नू ने वैकल्पिक व्यवस्था के रूप में गूगल फॉर्म जारी किया है. ऑनलाइन माध्यम से असाइनमेंट क्षेत्रीय केंद्र द्वारा दिए गए गूगल फॉर्म लिंक से ही भेजने को कहा गया है
- 28 April 2021: IGNOU TEE June Assignment 2021 submission deadline has been extended till May 31st, 2021.
- All admission-related Information IGNOU July Admission 2021-22.
- BCA Admission start students can fill online admission form BCA and BBA By online process the fee for application will be Rs.1000/-
- They can also now download the assignment of each subject and resubmit again before the last date. The institution gives the particular link for the submission on the website.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Date 2021
|Last date of submitting the assignment||31 Jun 2021|
|Last date of submitting assignments of PGDSS||31 Jun 2021|
|Last date of submitting assignments of MAGDS||31 Jun 2021|
|Assignment status||Within 15-20 days after the last date|
IGNOU Assignment 2021 Updates
- Now the students can easily submit their assignments, presentations, final papers, research papers, and projects.
- They can also check the latest status of all these submissions.
- The institution increases the date of submission until 31 May 2021, for TEE June Session.
- The students now can apply for the registration of online Qualification, Certificate, U.G., and P.G. courses for 2021.
The institution will show the hall ticket 2021 at the end of August.
- The institution will announce the datasheet of the 2021 exams within a few days.
- The students can check the marks of their assignments on the official website.
- The students can also see there the links to submitting journals, reports, and presentations.
- The students who submitted their work can check the status of their work.
- To pass their degree, the students should have to get passing marks in their final papers and projects.
Assignment Notification 2021
|Assignment / Notification||Link|
|Notice regarding extension of date for submission of tee Assignment and Project||Click Here|
|Assignment Status||Click Here|
|Assignment Jan/June 2021||Link 1 | Link 2|
How to Download IGNOU Assignment 2021
- To download the assignments of MA, BA, PG, UG, and other short certificates, the students should have click on from this
- To download just the BSC assignments, the students can go here.
- For getting the assignments of BDP, and BA, the official website issue this link.
- First of all, the students should have to click on the official link of the website.
- Now put your roll number, and choose the code of your subject.
- After it hit the send button
- In another window, you will be able to see the status of your submitted assignment.
- The students can also print their status to use it next time.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Status 2021-22
The institution displays some detail about the status of the assignment of 2021 on the website. The students should have to study these specific points entirely and should have to contact the officials of the institution in case of any question. The detail is given below.
- Roll number
- Subject name
- Code of the subject
- Assignment status
- The date when they submit the assignment
The Solution of ‘Not found’ Assignment Status 2021
The institution displays the status of the assignment within 20-25 days after the last date of submission. After the result announcement of the TEE exams, the institute displays the marks of the assignments. Therefore, the students should have to keep in touch with the institute if it delays the marking.
The students should also have to get the print of their assignments approved by the university. All this will help the students to show their Profs in case of any problem as ‘Not found’ status of assignments.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th