IGNOU Assignment 2022-23: The Indira Gandhi National Open University has started to update the status of the assignment. The university has postponed the TEE assignment date and now, the final date to submit the assignments is 30 November 2021. The candidates who have enrolled for the TEE December 2021 and TEE June 2021 examinations may check the status of their updated assignments from the IGNOU’s official website.
The IGNOU assignment has 30% weightage in your grade card, while theory contained the rest 70%; therefore, candidates cannot move to the next stage without submitting their assignments at a given time.
IGNOU has assigned some works and projects to all students. There are approx 250 programs assignment that have to submit by candidates this year. These assignments will be considered in the result making process of students. The university teachers strictly command all the students to complete these assignments and submit them at the reception portal of the university.
- IGNOU has again extended the last date to submit the assignment for the December term-end examination 2021. The students can submit the assignment in the form of hard copy as well as soft copy till 30 November 2021.
IGNOU Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU Assignments play a crucial role in the marking scheme of the IGNOU examination in a particular subject. It is mandatory to score passing marks in the assignment and term-end examination separately. Further, the students must complete the assignment and submit it to the respective regional center before the deadline given by the university.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Last Date 2022
Students who want to check the submission dates of the IGNOU assignments for the July and January sessions have been given in the table below:
|Events||TEE December 2021||TEE June 2021|
|Last date of Assignment Submission for UG||31 November 21||31 August 2021|
|Last date of Assignment Submission for PG||30 November 21||31 August 2021|
How to Download IGNOU Assignment 2022-23
Step 1: Open the official website of the IGNOU i.e http://ignou.ac.in/
Step 2: Click on the student support dropdown option and select the ‘Student Zone’ option.
Step 3: Now, search the ‘Assignment’ option and click on it.
Step 4: The list of assignments will appear programme wise.
Step 5: Click on your opted programme with an academic session.
Step 6: Finally, the assignment pdf will come out and you will be able to download the assignment by clicking on the download icon at the right corner of the screen.
How to Submit IGNOU Assignment 2022-23
Step 1: Read the instructions carefully and note the assignment submission’s last date which would be mentioned in the booklet itself.
Step 2: Begin the assignment by mentioning the details such as Name, Enrollment Number, Address, and Study Centres.
Step 3: Submit the assignment at the respective study centers.
Step 4: Collect the slip signed by the HOD which has the details such as the Name of the course, enrollment number, and submission date.
Step 5: Keep the scanned photocopy of the submitted assignment for future reference.
How to Check the IGNOU Assignment Status 2022-23
Step 1: Open the official website i.e admission.ignou.ac.in
Step 2: Enter your enrollment number and programme code.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Submit Button.
Step 4: A page will come out showing the IGNOU Assignment Status.
Step 5: At last, download and take the printout of the Assignment Status.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Status 2022-23
If the candidate has been admitted to IGNOU, the next step is submitting the assignment for the July 2021 session. After presenting the work. The IGNOU University provides an online portal where you can submit your project and check its status as it is one of the most essential and required things in education. Every student who is studying has to offer the assignment.
- IGNOU Assignment entry is essential for all the students’ internships throughout their stay at the university.
- The last percentage takes into consideration the marks scored by Apply students in missions. For that reason, applicants need to check IGNOU 2022 assignment standing to be aware of their work status and the elements that go in the final grade computation.
- Before Submitting the assignment, the steps to check the assignment status of IGNOU 2022, Students will need first to know significant dates related to jobs and project work.
- All the related information about the course needs to submit within the respective timeline, and therefore, Students must make an important note of the dates.
Methods to Check IGNOU Assignment Status
The candidates who have submitted their IGNOU assignments for December 2021 and June 2021 sessions can now look at their assignment status and determine how many marks they have obtained as IGNOU is declaring the updates rapidly. The students can check their IGNOU Assignment in two ways. Both methods have been listed below.
- The candidates need to visit the link. Also, you can check assignments program-wise.
- Once the URL is open, you can choose the Project option from it. So for login purposes, you can use your enrollment number as username and date of birth as password.
- Once you’re up, you will see a page with all your details listed over there.
- On this page, you need to scroll, and then you would be able to see “Assignment Submission Status.”
- When you click on this, you will see all your assignment submission status in 2022.
- Now, you can check the session, status, number of projects submitted, and date of submission.
You can check your assignment status in the following ways:
- You need to click on the online status link.
- You need to enter the enrollment number and program code.
- After this, do check the details once again and click on the submit button.
- Now a new page would open named assignment 2022 status.
- You can make a print of that, and it would be better for you. If you keep its copy for future purposes.
- The candidate whose application will be submitted only that candidate would be able to check their Project status.
- If the candidate does not offer the assignment, then the university shows the assignment status as zero.
- For the final year students, it is an essential part of the student.
What To Do If IGNOU Assignment Status Not Updated
The institution displays the status of the assignment within 20-25 days after the last date of submission. After the result announcement of the TEE exams, the institute displays the marks of the assignments. Therefore, the students should have to keep in touch with the institute if it delays the marking.
The students should also have to get the print of their assignments approved by the university. All this will help the students to show their Profs in case of any problem as ‘Not found’ status of assignments.
- It advised that the IGNOU Assignment status/assignment marks have not been updated for quite a while that candidates contact the regional center.
- The Updation of IGNOU Assignment status usually takes time. Candidates will find the standing 20 to 25 days after submitting their assignments.
- The assignment marks are often updated a couple of days before the TEE results are announced. Also, candidates must make sure they acquire a receipt after submitting the duties signed by the HOD.
- They should also get their assignments exemplified from the analysis center’s photocopies.
- Fulfilling these measures will guarantee that candidates Have Sufficient proof to support their claims that they have indeed submitted their duties in the event of disagreements.
What To Do If IGNOU Assignment Status Not Found
If candidates see the error where their result shows “Not Found” though they submitted their assignments quite a long time ago, they will have to contact their concerned Study/Regional Centre.
The candidates who have recently uploaded or submitted their assignment for June 2021 session will have to wait slightly more because IGNOU will update their status along with the TEE Examinations of June 2021.
Q1. From where I can get the assignment?
Ans: The university has started uploading the assignment on the official website. Students can download the assignment from the portal.
Q2. What details are required to check the assignment status?
Ans: Students can check their assignment status by entering the details such as enrollment number, date of birth, and programme code.
IGNOU Contact Details
- Address: Maidan Garhi, New Delhi– 110068, India
- Phone: 011-29571301 & 29571528
- Fax: 011-29532686
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|IGNOU More Info|
|IGNOU Admission||IGNOU JULY Admission|
|IGNOU MBA Admission||IGNOU MA Admission|
|IGNOU BEd Admission||IGNOU MPhil Admission|
|IGNOU Fees All Courses||IGNOU OPENMAT EXAM|
|IGNOU Fee 2022||IGNOU MSc Admission
|IGNOU Assignment||IGNOU Student login|