IGNOU BA Admission 2021 – The last date for submission of Application for July 2021 Admission has extended till 11 October 2021. The Seekers in IGNOU BA Admission for the academic year 2021 now have a few more days to complete their admission process. IGNOU, with the updated release, notified the candidates about the extended date. The last registration date for UG and PG registration set by the University is 31 October 2021.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is the largest University across the world with over 4 million active enrollments. The University has expanded itself to the international level by offering distance level courses for international candidates. The IGNOU Offer multiple Programmes in UG, PG, PhD, Diploma, and Post-Diploma.
- 14 October 2021: IGNOU has extended the last date of admission for BA admission till 31 October 2021. The university has given one more chance to the late applicants.
IGNOU BA Admission 2021
The BA Programme is available in both January and July sessions. The bachelor of arts is one of the most equipped courses in India. Students from various streams choose this course at the Undergraduate level. The Programme contains subjects such as Anthropology, English, Economics, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Political, Science, Sanskrit, Public Administration, Sociology, Urdu, and Psychology. The BA is a 132 Credit Programme consisting of the following categories of courses; however, the total number of credits to study in each semester is 22.
- Twelve Core Courses
- Two Specfic Electives
- Two Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses
- Four Skil Enhancement Courses
- Two Generic Electives
IGNOU BA Eligibility
- For obtaining IGNOU BA Admission for the year, 2021 Candidates need to possess a 10+2 Certificate or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.
- Age is no bar
IGNOU BA Duration
- The Minimum Duration is 3 Years
- The Maximum Duration is 6 Years
IGNOU BA Fees
- The complete Programme fee for the candidates in the cycle of 3 years is 7,200 INR
- A candidate has to pay 2,400 INR Each Year
- The registration fee for the course will be 200 INR
- Candidate can make Payment Only through Online Mode Only
- Fee is non-refundable
IGNOU BA Syllabus
|Foundation Course in English-1 Or Foundation Course in Hindi-2||Foundation Course in Oriya|
|Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences||FPB-1 Foundation Course in Punjabi|
|Foundation Course in Science and Technology||Foundation Course in Tamil|
|Foundation Course in Hindi||Foundation Course in Telugu|
|Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences||Foundation Course in Urdu|
|Foundation Course in English||Foundation Course in Kannada|
|Anyone of the following Courses:||Foundation Course in Malayalam|
|Foundation Course in Bengali||Foundation Course in Marathi|
|Foundation Course in Gujarati||—|
|From Language to Literature||Communication Skills in English|
|The Structure of Modern English||English for Practical Purposes|
|Understanding Poetry||Understanding Prose|
|Reading the Novel||—|
|Understanding Drama||Feature Writing|
|Writing for Radio||Radio Lekhan (Hindi)|
|Translation / Anuvaad||—|
IGNOU BA Scope
- The BA Degree opens a career for the eligiblecandidates in many fields such as:
- Specialise in Business Analytics
- Become an MBA
- Become a Lawyer
- Become a writer
- Event Management
- The average eligible candidates’ salary clicks around 2 to 5 lakh per year.
The Programme covers extensive education that starts from Anthropology, English, Economics, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Political, Science, Sanskrit, Public Administration, Sociology, Urdu, and ends at Psychology. The primary objective of this course is to offer knowledge of almost every sector to the candidate.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th