IGNOU BA General (BAG) Admission 2021-22: IGNOU admits the students to the bachelor program from formal as well as non-formal schemes. The non-formal course is best for those students who may not clear the 12th or the equivalent examination. To be admitted to the degree program, they must pass the BPP (Bachelor’s preparatory program) first. No entrance exams are held to get admission in IGNOU BA General. The degree can be completed within 3 to 6 years.
IGNOU BA General (BAG) Admission 2021-22:
- The process of selection is fully based on the marks get by the contenders in the last academic exams or maybe in entrance-based exams.
- The University has launched a Bachelor of Arts beneath the selection-based mostly system. it’s a broad-based program with a mixture of disciplinary, knowledge base, and skill-based courses.
- The University follows the system for giving all its programs. One credit is capable of thirty hours of learner’s study time. To earn a Bachelor’s Degree, a learner needs to complete 132 credits in six semesters.
- The admission team of IGNOU releases soon the merit list of chosen aspirants.
- The selected students then contact the regional office of the university along with education and personal documents.
- Class 10th and 12th examination result copy
- Copy of ID card
- Entrance exams card if applicable
IGNOU BA General (BAG) Fees:
- The total INR 7,200 must be paid for BA (General). A registration fee of INR 200 must be paid by the aspirants during 1st year
- The course fee paid only by the use of a credit card or debit card, net banking only through online procedure.
- The fee submitted by the aspirants must never be refundable.
IGNOU BA General (BAG) Application Process 2021-22:
The aspirants can register themselves for session 2021 via the process of online application submission. The steps are:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Check the drop-down menu bar named “Register Online”.
- Click on the fresh registration button that enables the aspirants to move toward the admission subpage.
- Register online and then fill the application form with relevant
- Select the program and then pay the admission fee in the respective bank as soon as possible.
IGNOU BA (General) Courses & Fees:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
|Eligibility:||10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU|
|Fee Structure:||For B.A. Rs. 7,200/- for the full program to be paid year-wise @ Rs. 2,400/- per year. The fee to be paid in 1st year, including Registration Fee of Rs.200/-is Rs.2,600/-|
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law
- IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Ignou Post Graduate Certificate in Geoinformatics (PGCGI)
- IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Information and Assistive
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Certificate in Adult Education Course
- Ignou Post-Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Certificate in Bangla-Hindi Translation
- Ignou Post-Graduate Diploma in Extension and Development Studies
- Ignou Post-Graduate Certificate in Malayalam-Hindi Translation
- Ignou Post-Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th