IGNOU BCom Admission 2021-22: The university offer admission to the B.Com program for the sessions of January as well as in July. The program comprises of three-year course that consists of 69 credits where every credit is equal to the 30 study hours. Students who want to get admission to the IGNOU Commerce course must pass 96 credits within the mentioned maximum course duration. The program usually comes under SOMS; School of Management Studies.
IGNOU BCom Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
|Eligibility:||A person with a 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission. Non 10+2 candidates who have completed the Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the University are also eligible for admission.|
|The medium of Instructions:||English/Hindi|
IGNOU BCom Admission Process 2021-22:
- IGNOU offers admission in the respective course in both non-formal and formal streams. Students while not a proper qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent may request admission. The student will study at his own pace and convenience over an amount of three to eight years.
- Student additionally gets basic data within the core areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Computers, and Science & Technology as there are some mandatory foundation courses.
- As there’s a minimum element of application-oriented courses, the student is exposed to vocational/professional experience.
Students have the chance to develop skills in pcs by choosing computer courses. Besides elective courses in commerce, there’s the flexibility to settle on courses from a good vary of alternative disciplines.
- Teaching is finished through associate innovative multi-media. A student of another University will request admission to the present program on the premise of credits obtained by him/her from that University. A student, therefore admitted needn’t write IGNOU examination for such courses that are found akin to ours.
- The course offers a non-formal stream that is especially for those undergraduates who have not cleared the 10 + 2 examination yet. They must have to pass the Bachelor’s preparatory program of the university to qualify for BTS, B.Com, and BSW.
- The formal stream of IGNOU admission is 10 + 2 and equivalent examination.
IGNOU BCom Course Fees:
- The instruction medium for the program is only Hindi & English. The aspirants pursuing the B.Com degree required to complete it in a minimum of 3 and a maximum 6 years duration course.
- The total course fee for the program is INR 6,000 which must be paid by the learner INR 2000 per year.
- The aspirants can join the course by purchasing a prospectus from the nearest regional center of the university by sending a DD of INR 250. The prospectus fee must be deposit in favor of IGNOU that payable at the concerned university center.
IGNOU BCom Application Process 2021-22:
To complete the application process and get admission in B.Com at IGNOU, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the authorized website of IGNOU by visiting.
- Click on the admission link that is usually available on the home page.
- Fill the registration form attentively to register for the required program.
- Fill up the admission form with relevant personal and educational details correctly.
- Fill the registration form and then make the fee payment.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou Master of Arts in Political Science Course Syllabus 2021
- Ignou MA in Public Administration
- MA in Rural Development
- IGNOU Advanced Certificate in Information Security
- Ignou Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management
- Ignou Post Graduate Certificate in Climate Change
- Ignou Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law
- IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Ignou Post Graduate Certificate in Geoinformatics (PGCGI)
- IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Information and Assistive
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th