IGNOU BCom Admission 2022-23: 12 August 2022 is the last date for IGNOU BCom Admission 2022-23. The program comprises of three-year course that consists of 69 credits where every credit is equal to the 30 study hours. Students who want to get admission to the IGNOU Commerce course must pass 96 credits within the mentioned maximum course duration. The program usually comes under SOMS; School of Management Studies.
IGNOU offers a B.Com program at the UG level. The university runs Admission for the 2022 year in July and Jan for two sessions. Currently, the July Admission for the session 2022 is live now. Those who desire to enroll in the all the offered courses, can apply till 31st July 2022. Online application forms are made available for interested students. To apply, one should visit the authorized web portal of the IGNOU.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a 3 years Undergraduate level course. At IGNOU, the max duration to complete this course is 6 years. All those who have studied Class 12th or equivalent can opt for this program.
- IGNOU BCom Admission 2022-23 for July session. The last date to apply is 12 August 2022. (Source)
- IGNOU also announced the deadline for Re-registration up to 12 July 2022. (Source)
- IGNOU has again postponed the last chance for BCom assignment submission till 31 May 2022 for June TEE. (Source)
IGNOU BCom Admission Highlights
|Minimum Duration||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
|IGNOU BCom Fee||Rs 10,500 for full programme (Rs 3,500 per year)|
|The medium of Instructions:||English/Hindi|
IGNOU BCom Admission 2022-23
- IGNOU offers admission in the respective course in both non-formal and formal streams. Students while not a proper qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent may request admission. The student will study at his own pace and convenience over an amount of three to eight years.
- Student additionally gets basic data within the core areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Computers, and Science & Technology as there are some mandatory foundation courses.
- As there’s a minimum element of application-oriented courses, the student is exposed to vocational/professional experience.
Students have the chance to develop skills in pcs by choosing computer courses. Besides elective courses in commerce, there’s the flexibility to settle on courses from a good vary of alternative disciplines.
- Teaching is finished through associate innovative multi-media. A student of another University will request admission to the present program on the premise of credits obtained by him/her from that University. A student, therefore admitted needn’t write IGNOU examination for such courses that are found akin to ours.
- The course offers a non-formal stream that is especially for those undergraduates who have not cleared the 10 + 2 examination yet. They must have to pass the Bachelor’s preparatory program of the university to qualify for BTS, B.Com, and BSW.
- The formal stream of IGNOU admission is 10 + 2 and equivalent examination.
IGNOU BCom Eligibility Criteria
The most significant factor linked with the admission is “Eligibility Criteria.” Before applying for B.Com, one must know the eligibility conditions of the chosen program. Particularly, for B.Com, Class XII certification is required from a reputed board. In other words, students must have studied and scored passing marks from science or non-science streams at 10+2 level.
IGNOU BCom Course Fees
- The instruction medium for the IGNOU BCom is only Hindi & English. The aspirants pursuing the B.Com degree required to complete it in a minimum of 3 and a maximum 6 years duration course.
- The total course fee for the program is INR 10,500 which must be paid by the learner INR 3500 per year.
IGNOU BCom Application Process 2022-23
To complete the application process and get admission in B.Com at IGNOU, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the authorized website of IGNOU by visiting- http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Click on the admission link that is usually available on the home page.
- Fill the registration form attentively to register for the required program.
- Fill up the admission form with relevant personal and educational details correctly.
- Fill the registration form and then make the fee payment.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou Master of Arts in Political Science Course
- Ignou MA in Public Administration
- MA in Rural Development
- IGNOU Advanced Certificate in Information Security
- Ignou Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management
- Ignou Post Graduate Certificate in Climate Change
- Ignou Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law
- IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies
- Ignou Post Graduate Certificate in Geoinformatics (PGCGI)
- IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Information and Assistive