IGNOU BEd Admission 2022-23: IGNOU BEd Entrance Admit Card 2022 out. Get download link here. 24 April 2022 is the last date of IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022 registration. Bachelors of Education is a two-year programme designed for educational teaching by IGNOU, and expert students choose this programme. The registrations for BEd Entrance Exam is started. IGNOU every year conducts an admission test for Bachelor of Education program. Application forms submission is for the January session. IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam is on 08 May 2022.
Students can register @sedservices.ignou.ac.in/entrancebed for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022 till 24 April 2022. The registration fee is Rs 1000 for BEd programs.
BEd (ODL) programme is offered by IGNOU, a university known for its high educational standards. This program’s open distance learning helps students finish their academic journey.
Duration: A BEd program at IGNOU lasts for two years at the minimum and five years at the maximum
Students who wish to fill out the form, must know the eligibility criteria for IGNOU BEd programs.
- A score of at least 50 percent in the Bachelor’s Degree or PG Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities or Commerce. Or any BE or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics, or any other equivalent.
- Any students with NCTE programs certification are eligible.
Students must also have work experience to get into IGNOU BEd admission ODL mode. Admissions also require a merit and entrance test. After the university entrance exam, if students pass the counseling round, they are admitted. This programme costs INR 55,000 for two years. Candidate must fill the IGNOU Admission 2022-23 before the last date 31 March 2022.
UGC, AICTE, and NAAC approve all IGNOU programmes, so the validity of a BEd or MBA is assured. The B.Ed programme covers teaching methods, preparing, researching, handling, and responding to students. NTA is the body behind the conduction of IGNOU BEd Admission test.
The study practice depends on students because the focus in this programme can lead to good placement offers. Students should have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized university and meet the subject-based marking criteria.
IGNOU BEd Latest Updates
- IGNOU has released the admit cards for BEd Entrance Test. (Download here)
- IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022 will held on 08 May 2022. (Source)
- IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022: the last date to apply is 24 April 2022.
- Students can now submit their IGNOU BEd Assignment for TEE June 2022 till 05 April 2022. (Source)
- IGNOU has started for admission for session January 2022 except certificate & semester programs, the last date to apply is 31 March 2022. (Source)
- Students who had registered in any program for previous session can now re-register for IGNOU programme. The Last date of IGNOU Re-Registration for Jan 2022 session is 31 March 2022.
IGNOU BEd Admission Highlights
|Course Name||IGNOU BEd|
|University Type||Public, Central University|
|Approved by||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC, UGC|
|Entrance Test||University: IGNOU BEd Entrance Test, IGNOU OPENMAT for MBA, IGNOU OPENMET|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Regional Centers||67 Regional Centers|
|No. of Courses||200+ Courses|
|Address||Main Road, Maidan Garhi, Saket New Delhi – 110068|
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Registration for BEd Entrance exam starts||23 March 2022|
|IGNOU BEd Registration 2022 Last date||24 April 2022|
|IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022||08 May 2022|
|IGNOU BEd Entrance results 2022||Last week of May 2022|
|IGNOU BEd Entrance Merit List 2022
||First week of June 2022|
IGNOU BEd Admission 2022-23
24 April 2022 is the last date of IGNOU BEd Admission 2022-23, Admission to the B.Ed course is available through IGNOU @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. BEd Admission based on the entrance exam. On the official IGNOU B.Ed website, students can fill out the online entrance examination form. B.Ed is a two years degree program after completing the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
In 2022, the entrance exam is expected to be held on the last week of April. The application form for the B.Ed program for the 2022 academic year has been released. Students are supposed to secure a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation to be eligible for the IGNOU BEd course. The course fee is INR 55,000/-.
The Entrance test is conducted offline for IGNOU admission in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme. The application fee for the B.Ed program is 1000/-.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022
BEd Admission at IGNOU University is completely rely on entrance test. IGNOU conducts the entrance test every test. IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022 is on 8 May 2022. Any eligible student can fill the form at @sedservices.ignou.ac.in. IGNOU offers online registration for BEd entrance exams 2022 till 24 April 2022. The university releases a merit list of selected students. There are a total of 50 seats available in this course. The registration fee for IGNOU BEd Entrance exam is Rs 1000.
IGNOU BEd Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Other point is eligibility criteria for IGNOU BEd Admission. Students need to fulfil given below criteria before apply.
- Students should score a minimum of 50% marks in BA/MA in Science, Social science, or Humanities to be eligible for IGNOU BEd.
- For IGNOU BEd ODL Admission, one must have the experience of service teachers at the elementary level. or should complete NCTE recognized teacher education course in regular mode. SC/ST /OBC/PWD candidates will get a 5% relaxation in marks.
IGNOU BEd Fee 2022
- The total course fee for B.Ed at IGNOU is INR 55,000, and candidates will need to deposit the amount in the yearly segment.
- To deposit the amount, candidates will have a window of online as well as offline.
IGNOU BEd Application Form 2022-23
Application Form for the B.Ed program for the 2022 academic year has been released on 23 March 2022. There are some general details that are asked by the university in the application form. These Details are mandatory to fill because after filling out the application form students will be able to proceed for the admission process. The Application fee for the B.Ed Program is 1000/-. After filling the Application form students will be eligible for the Entrance Test designed for the program. Process for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022 form filling is given below:
IGNOU BEd Application Form Process 2022: How to Apply.
- To register for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022, students first visit the web portal –https://sedservices.ignou.ac.in/entrancebed
- Read the general instructions given on the page below. Before filling the form.
- Click on the “Register Yourself” to apply.
- Fill the form as visible above, with correct information.
- After filling the form, check the details by clicking preview.
- Pay the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam application form fee which is non-refundable.
Note: Already registered candidates have to write a username and password in the “Registered log-in” section.
- Fill in all the required information correctly and then submit by clicking the “SUBMIT” button for final registration.
- The registered candidates will receive their Username via SMS and Email.
- Use that username to re-login.
- After Re-login, an Application form will appear. Fill that application form appropriately.
- Upload the following documents:
- Your latest photograph (100KB in JPG Format)
- scanned signature (100 JPG Format)
- All relevant documents (each not more than 400KB in JPG or PDF Format)
- Candidates must pay the registration fee via Credit or Debit card, or Net Banking. Candidates will receive a successful payment notification via SMS and Email.
Note: The candidates have to pay INR 1000 as a registration fee.
- Preview your application form by clicking on the “NEXT” button.
- Then Save and Print the Application Form for future use.
IGNOU BEd Admit Card 2022
IGNOU has released the hall ticket for BEd Entrance Exam 2022. Hall ticket contains an enrollment number. Candidates who have completed the admission process can download the admit card. IGNOU BEd will release hall tickets a few days or weeks before the exam online through their official @sedservices.ignou.ac.in/entrancebed.
- Students will need an original IGNOU BEd hall ticket 2022 during the examination.
- Students should not carry notes, calculators, foot rules, side rules for the exam.
- Students must reach the exam venue on time and should maintain discipline.
Methods to Download IGNOU BEd Admit Card 2022
There are two methods to download the IGNOU BEd Admit Card 2022: Methods are specified below:
- Students can log in at @sedservices.ignou.ac.in/bed_hallticket using the control number as given in the IGNOU BEd registration form.
- Another method is simple; students can download the hall ticket using their mobile number & DOB.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Result 2022
The result 2022 of the BEd Entrance Exam will be released in the last week of May 2022 at @ignou.ac.in. Soon after the release of the result, students can find their names in the merit list uploaded on their portal. IGNOU provides the BEd Admission 2022-23 based on the marks scored on the entrance test.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Merit List 2022
IGNOU will release the BEd Entrance Merit List 2022 in the First week of June 2022. The list will get uploaded on www.ignou.ac.in. Any students who get their name on the list should have to confirm the IGNOU BEd admission 2022-23 in three days after the list release. The BEd merit list will be made based on the marks scored in the entrance test; also, IGNOU will release the BEd cutoff.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Social science, Current affairs||Political science|
|Aptitude & Development of Student||Fundamentals & Principle of Education|
|Responsibility towards Societies||Child-Centered & Progressive Education|
|Development of Teacher Education India||Inclusive Education|
|Teaching Ability||Learning & Pedagogy|
|Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities||Child-Centered & Progressive Education|
|Inclusive Education||Learning & Pedagogy|
|General English Comprehension|
|Basic grammar||Reading comprehension|
|Antonyms||Idioms & Phrases|
IGNOU BEd Exam Pattern 2022
The pattern of the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2022 is divided into two parts. Part one comprises sections like English, Logical or analytical reasoning, educational awareness, and teaching topics. Whereas Part Two comprises, 20 questions based on the subject students have chosen. The complete IGNOU BEd entrance includes 100 questions
Exam will have two parts.
Part A and Part B
- The exam paper will contain 100 questions
- The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
No. Of Questions: PART A
- Section I, General English Comprehension, will have ten questions.
- Section II, Logical Analytical reasoning will have 20 questions
- Section III, Educational awareness will have 20 questions
- Section IV, teaching-learning, and school portion will have 25 Questions.
- In Part B Section V, Subject competence will have 20 questions.
- Part B will have questions prescribed from NCERT /CBSE.
IGNOU BEd Marking Scheme For Entrance Examination
IGNOU BEd Entrance Test is a computer-based test taken online. The candidates are giving two hours to attempt the exam. The questions are multiple-choice questions, and candidates have to choose the best answer. There are 100 MCQ in the test. The candidates can attempt the question paper in either English or Hindi.
- Students will get +1 for the correct answer.
- Negative marking may be there for the wrong answer.
Other IGNOU Courses
- Ignou Post-Graduate Certificate In Bangla-Hindi Translation
- Ignou Post-Graduate Diploma In Extension And Development Studies
- Ignou Post-Graduate Certificate In Malayalam-Hindi Translation
- Ignou Post-Graduate Certificate In Patent Practice
- Ignou Bachelor Of Arts In General
- Ignou Bachelor Of Arts (General In Hindi)
- Ignou Bag (Bachelors Of Arts) General In Sanskrit
- Ignou Ba (Bachelors Of Arts) General In Urdu
- Ignou Bachelor Of Commerce (Bcom)
- Ignou Bachelor Of Computer Applications Course
Frequently Asked Question about IGNOU BEd
Q1: What is the BEd Distance Education course?
Ans: It is a course offered for people interested in following a career in teaching and connected fields.
Q2: Can I apply for IGNOU B Ed after the 12th?
Ans: Yes, you can apply; NCERT gives you a chance to do BEd after 12th, just like engineering and medical Education. This course will be for four years; students can apply online for CEE (Common Entrance Exam).
Q3: Which University is best for IGNOU BEd distance education?
Ans: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi, and Andhra University – School of Distance Education provide distance education facilities for BEd.
Q4: Is BEd Distance Education a diploma or degree?
Ans: It is a degree course. B. Ed is a bachelor’s degree in Education.
Q5: What subjects are covered in BEd Distance Education Course?
Ans: Teaching Aptitude, General Awareness (History, Geography, Indian Polity, General Science, Indian Economy), Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Practical Training, General English, Subject Competence (Hindi/English/ Science/ Mathematics/ Social Studies).
Q6: Is BEd necessary for teachers?
Ans: Yes, to get into the right school & get salary as per regular scale.
- Address: Main Road, Maidan Garhi, Saket, New Delhi – 110068
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone: 011-29571000, 29533870, 29533869
- Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in