IGNOU BPP Admission 2022-23: 31 July 2022 is the last date of IGNOU Admission. Indira Gandhi National Open University offers Bachelor Preparatory programme (BPP). BPP is a six months long course for students who have not completed their 10+2 education and are 18+. The main aim of the programme is to provide a learning opportunity to the students who want to pursue higher education. The course comes in specializations like General Mathematics, Commerce and Social Science. BPP IGNOU costs Rs 3,500.
UGC’s objections have resulted in the suspension of admissions to IGNOU’s BPP programme. The university will not accept admission applications for the BPP course for the Jan Session 2022.
IGNOU BPP is an academic program designed particularly for non-formal students. For this, one needs to meet the general requirements:
- Age Limit: One should be more or equal to 18 years of age
- Qualification: No formal qualification for BPP is required
IGNOU Latest Updates
- IGNOU has open up admission portal for UG & PG courses for July 2022 session. The Last date to apply is 31 July 2022.
- The deadline for IGNOU Re-Registration announced. Now, the final date to re-register is 15 July 2022.
- The last date for IGNOU Assignment submission has been extended till 31 June 2022 for TEE June 2022.
IGNOU BPP Admission Highlights
|Program Name||Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)|
|Duration||6 Months to 2 Years|
||No Formal Qualification|
|Program Fees||Rs. 3,500|
|Age Criteria||No Bar|
IGNOU BPP Admission 2022-23
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers Bachelor Preparatory Programme. The course requires no formal qualification. Any Candidates of any age group can apply. IGNOU is focused on educating the students by providing various programs ranging from degree to certificate level. For the degree courses, 10+2 education is required everywhere. In contrast, IGNOU BPP has made learning accessible for individuals who have not done 10+2.
A student is eligible for the IGNOU BPP program if they are 18+ and has no 12th passing certificate.
Fee Structure of IGNOU BPP
The fee structure of the IGNOU BPP program is about INR 1000.
IGNOU BPP Application Form Process 2022
For the IGNOU Admission, students need to submit the application form successfully. The university invites the students to fill out the online application form for the July and January sessions. The exact dates are communicated on the website of IGNOU. In the application process, aspirants should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit the official site of the IGNOU.
- Hit on the registration link provided on the homepage.
- Register by sharing details like name, contact number, E-Mail Id.
- After registration, log in by entering the credentials.
- Enter the details required in the application form.
- Select the program name, which is “ BPP.”
- Pay an application fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking.
IGNOU BPP Programme Syllabus
|Course Name||Credits||Course Code|
|Preparatory Course in Commerce||1||PCO-1|
|Preparatory course in Social Sciences||1||OSS-101|
|Preparatory course in General Mathematics||1||OMT-101|
Frequently Asked Question
Ques: What are the eligibility criteria for the IGNOU BPP course?
Ans: Students who have more than 18 year old & hasn’t passed the 12th class examination are eligible for IGNOU BPP.
Ques: Is the BPP course available at IGNOU?
Ans: For the year 2022, the IGNOU BPP course is not available.
Ques: What is the duration of the IGNOU BPP course?
Ans: Minimum duration of the IGNOU BPP course is 6 months & maximum duration is 2 years.
Ques: What is the IGNOU BPP course fee?
Ans: Students need to pay Rs 3,500 for the IGNOU BPP course.
Ques: Is there any entrance exam for IGNOU BPP admission?
Ans: No, There is no entrance exam conducted for IGNOU Bachelor Preparatory Program.