IGNOU BSc Admission 2021-22: If you are looking for a high-quality distance learning B.Sc. program, then this is the right destination. Here we provide valuable information about the B.Sc. program at IGNOU. The university offer admission in the respective course in July and January. The program is fully focused on offering the aspirants unique theoretical as well as practical experience in science subjects. The period of the B.Sc. program is only three years.
Bachelor of Science Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|Ignou Course Fee:||Rs. 12,500|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
|Eligibility:||10+2 in Science or equivalent|
|Fee Structure :||The program fee, exclusive of the examination fee is Rs. 12,600/- for the full program to be paid year-wise @ Rs. 4,200/- per year. The fee to be paid in the first year, including the Registration Fee of Rs. 200/- is Rs. 4,400/-.|
IGNOU BSc Admission 2021-22:
- Every year many aspirants take admission in the B.Sc. program in university via distance learning program. The aspirants must fill the online admission form. The contenders before apply for the program must check the structure of eligibility. Eligible contenders can obtain admission easily at home or at the center also. For offline, the aspirants must require to visit the regional centers with required documents like degrees and certificates, and domicile.
- To fulfill the requirements for acquiring the B.Sc. a student may clear all the courses in a minimum of three years and a maximum of 6 years. In case the student is unable to pass all the courses of the B.Sc. program in 6 years, s/he can continue for another two years by seeking Re-admission to the courses which s/he is unable to successfully complete. For further information regarding the re-admission rules and paying the requisite fee, you may contact the Regional Centre. You may also get this information from the IGNOU website. But, you are advised to pass all the courses successfully in 3 years.
IGNOU BSc Course Fees:
- In university, for B.Sc. total fee for the full program is INR 10,500 which must be paid on a yearly basis with INR 3,500 per year.
- The aspirants must get a hard copy of the prospectus for 2021-2022 by visiting regional centers after paying INR 200 or simply make a DD of INR 250 in the favour of the university.
IGNOU BSc Application Process 2021-22:
- IGNOU B.Sc. admission via online method + offline method. The online procedure is easy and instant.
- For both procedures, getting an admission form is the main task. After obtaining the admission form, fill it with the required personal as well as education details.
- Recheck the form and refill it in case of a mistake.
- Pay admission fee in relevant bank and keep the bank receipt safe to use for future usage.
The University follows the credit system in all its programs. One credit is equal to 30 hours of learner’s study time which is equivalent to 15 lectures in the conventional system. To earn an IGNOU BSc Admission, a learner has to earn 132 credits in a minimum of six semesters (three years) with 22 credits per semester. For earning 132 credits, a student has to opt from the following categories of courses:
- Discipline-Specific Core Courses (DSC)
- Discipline-Specific Electives (DSE)
- Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses (AECC)
- Skill Enhancement Courses (SEC)
B.Sc. (General) program disciplines:
Advice for Choice of Courses:
You have full freedom to select any combinations of three disciplines out of seven disciplines mentioned in the list. But we suggest that you choose a combination out of some popular combinations which are presently available in our other Indian universities.
- Physics-Chemistry-Mathematics (PCM)
- Chemistry-Botany-Zoology (CBZ)
- Physics-Chemistry-Geology (PCG)
- Physics-Mathematics-Geology (PMG)
- Chemistry-Geology-Zoology (CGZ)
- Chemistry-Geology-Botany (CGB)
- Physics-Mathematics-Geography (PMG)
- Chemistry-Geography-Geology (CGG)
- Botany-Zoology-Geography (BZG)
A learner has to take Discipline Specific Core Courses and Discipline Specific Elective Courses from the above-mentioned three Disciplines ONLY in all the subsequent semesters as per the Programme Structure.