IGNOU BSc (General) Admission 2022-23: IGNOU admission 2022 for new sessions has begun via online mode for all of the courses. The January session has been started and the registration deadline is 31 January 2022. IGNOU B.Sc. (General) course is three years UG course for those students who want to make their career in the research and science stream. The degree of B.Sc. at IGNOU is the foundation course offering practical and theoretical knowledge in science and allied fields. The admission process for July starts in May.
IGNOU Bachelor of Science BSc (General) is one of the major courses in India. BSc is an undergraduate degree that circulates around the curriculum of Science. Every specialization in the course offers plenty of career opportunities. Aspirants can choose BSc after completion of 12th or equivalent. In India, The duration of the course is 3 years. The duration of the course differs from country to country. Example- The duration of B.Sc in the USA is generally 4 years. Few countries even provide BSc which is a six-year course. Many Aspirants choose BSc as an undergraduate degree as it provides quality information on various subjects of science.
- Students looking to submit assignment, field work, internship & more at IGNOU, can now submit till 05 February 2022. (Source)
- IGNOU has started registration for BSc (General) course for session January 2022. The last date to apply is 31 January 2022.
- The deadline of IGNOU Re-registration extend for session January. The final date to submit is 31 January 2022. (Source)
IGNOU BSc (General) Admission Highlights
|Minimum Duration||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|IGNOU BSc Course Fee||Rs. 12,500|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
|Eligibility||10+2 in Science or equivalent|
IGNOU BSc (General) Course Fees
- The course fee exclusively is INR 12,600 for the full program that must be paid year-wise. For the first year, INR 4,200 per year must be paid INR 200 as a registration fee.
- The program lasts for a maximum of 6 years. Anyone can easily apply for the program having a relevant subject stream 10 + 2 degrees.
IGNOU BSc (General) Eligibility
- IGNOU B.Sc. is the foundation course offering practical and theoretical knowledge in the science stream. The B.Sc. general course requires a minimum of 50 percent in science in class 10 + 2.
- The application procedure is only via online mode, and individuals can get admission to the course after submission of the admission fee.
IGNOU BSc (General) Admission Process 2022-23
To apply for the course;
- Go to the IGNOU website. Fill the form for upcoming new registration when you are not registered already.
- Select the course and also note down the course ID.
- Click in “Application” and fill the form with personal and educational detail
- Pay the curse feeds for the 1st year
- Upload necessary needed documents
- Click on the submission button
- The application will be provisionally accepted.
- After verification, your admission will be confirmed.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou Bachelor of Arts in General
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (General in Hindi)
- IGNOU BAG (Bachelors of Arts) General in Sanskrit
- IGNOU BA (Bachelors of Arts) General in Urdu
- Ignou Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- IGNOU Bachelor of Computer Applications Course
- IGNOU Bachelor of Education Course
- IGNOU Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
- Ignou Bachelor of Business Administration in Retailing