IGNOU BSc (General) Admission 2022-23: IGNOU admission 2022 for new sessions has begun via online mode for all of the courses. The July session has been started and the registration deadline is 12 August 2022 for all the offered programs. IGNOU B.Sc. (General) is three years UG program for those students who want to make their career in the research and science stream. The degree of B.Sc. at IGNOU is the foundation course offering practical and theoretical knowledge in science and allied fields.
IGNOU Bachelor of Science BSc (General) is one of the major courses in India. BSc is an undergraduate degree that circulates around the curriculum of Science. Every specialization in the course offers plenty of career opportunities. Aspirants can choose BSc after completion of 12th or equivalent. In India, The duration of the course is 3 years. The duration of the course differs from country to country.
- IGNOU has started registration for BSc (General) course for session July 2022. The last date to apply is 12 August 2022.
- The deadline of IGNOU Re-registration announced for session July. The final date to submit is 12 August 2022. (Source)
- Students looking to submit assignment, fieldwork, internship & more at IGNOU for June TEE, can now submit till 15 June 2022. (Source)
IGNOU BSc (General) Admission Highlights
|Minimum Duration||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|IGNOU BSc Course Fee||Rs. 12,500|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
|Eligibility||10+2 in Science or equivalent|
IGNOU BSc (General) Admission 2022-23
IGNOU offers B.Sc to the learners who want to explore science disciplines such as Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Geology, Geography, Botany, and Chemistry. The university allows a minimum of 3 years and 6 years as a maximum duration for this particular course.
Admission to the B.Sc course at IGNOU is held twice for the Jan and July sessions every year. Students are facilitated with an online application form where students will register and fill the form with correct details. Those who have studied 10+2 with science subjects and scored passing marks can participate in IGNOU B.Sc Admission 2022. To obtain more information, aspirants must refer to the web portal of the university.
IGNOU BSc (General) Course Fees
- The course fee exclusively is INR 12,600 for the full program that must be paid year-wise. For the first year, INR 4,200 per year must be paid INR 200 as a registration fee.
- The program lasts for a maximum of 6 years. Anyone can easily apply for the program having a relevant subject stream 10 + 2 degrees.
IGNOU BSc (General) Eligibility
- IGNOU B.Sc. is the foundation course offering practical and theoretical knowledge in the science stream. The B.Sc. general course requires a minimum of 50 percent in science in class 10 + 2.
- The application procedure is only via online mode, and individuals can get admission to the course after submission of the admission fee.
IGNOU BSc (General) Admission Process 2022-23
To apply for the course;
- Go to the IGNOU website. Fill the form for upcoming new registration when you are not registered already.
- Select the course and also note down the course ID.
- Click in “Application” and fill the form with personal and educational detail
- Pay the curse feeds for the 1st year
- Upload necessary needed documents
- Click on the submission button
- The application will be provisionally accepted.
- After verification, your admission will be confirmed.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- Ignou Bachelor of Arts in General
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (General in Hindi)
- IGNOU BAG (Bachelors of Arts) General in Sanskrit
- IGNOU BA (Bachelors of Arts) General in Urdu
- Ignou Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- IGNOU Bachelor of Computer Applications Course
- IGNOU Bachelor of Education Course
- IGNOU Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
- Ignou Bachelor of Business Administration in Retailing