IGNOU Chandigarh Regional Centre Admission 2021| Courses | Fee Structure: Indra Gandhi National Open University, Regional Center, Chandigarh was built in January 2009. It is the most popular center in Chandigarh. It provides various courses such as bachelor’s degree programs, master’s degree programs, Diploma programs, certificate programs, and non-credit programs.
It Provides facilities to the Student such as Tele convocation, Touch screen suvidha, Interactive Radio Counseling, online admission, SMS Service, Edusat facility, e-study material. This center enrolls 25% of students. It provides an opportunity for students to enhance their knowledge and skills.
IGNOU Chandigarh Regional Centre Highlights:
|Regional Centre Name||IGNOU – Chandigarh Regional Centre|
IGNOU Chandigarh Regional Centre Admission 2021
The IGNOU Act focuses on the “Territorial Center” as an inside set up or kept up by the institute to arrange and manage crafted by Study hubs in the area and act such range as might be consent by the Board of control the institute. Aspirants must be aware of the criterion and process of admission fully to apply. Candidates must select the Study Centre that is most accessible to them. All info, specific details, and updates are made available on the site.
- Fee plans and structures are to be checked before applying to courses.
- UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, Adv. Diplomas etc., are provided at IGNOU.
- Candidates applying for courses with specialization must have already attained previous education in the related or same specialization.
Certificate in Visual Arts – Applied Arts
- Candidates are required to have clearance in 12th grade with 45% scores.
Bachelors of Social Work
- Students are eligible who have cleared their intermediate class with 45% scores.
PG Certificate in Endodontics
- Merit-based entries are given to graduates who have done their Bachelors in similar subjects with 55% scores from a known University.
- Aspirants must have a clearance of at least inter-class with 45% scores to apply in BBA.
- Merit basis of entry is given to aspirants who have cleared B.Tech, BSc. IT, B.Sc. CS, BCA, etc., with the min. Scores of 50% from University of value.
- Aspirants may required entry exam clearance.
It is one of the quicks up-and-coming local hubs in the nation related to candidate listing, number of candidate aid hubs, plans begun, and distinct decentralized work faculty. From that point ahead with the firm endeavors, the listing of different projects has been grown constantly. The local hub gives the ideal help gains by the system of 26 LSC’s in the district.
In open and parted educating learn ring process the job of the local hub with an important event in checking, coordination, and conveyance of projects.
IGNOU Chandigarh Application Form
The candidates applying must have what it takes to fulfill the criterion. They must be willing for the entrance exam, which is a must for some of the courses. For other courses, the candidates are to have merit scores that would define their progress.
Candidates would be allowed and judged as per their form, so they need to fill it properly and have added the asked for papers. They would be paying for the form and submission for the form.
IGNOU Chandigarh Fee Structure
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)||2 years||12,406|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||3 years||12,522|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)||3 years||12,580|
|Bachelor of English (BA)||3 years||12,638|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)||3 years||12,696|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years||12,754|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)||3 years||12,812|
|Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)||3 years||12,870|
|Master of Arts||3 years||18,000|
|Master of Arts (Tourism Management)||2 years||18,025|
|Master of Arts (Sociology)||2 years||18,050|
|Master of Arts (Rural Development)||2 years||18,075|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration)||2 years||18,100|
|Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)||2 years||12,058|
|Master of Arts (History) (MAH)||2 years||12,116|
|Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)||2 years||12,174|
|Master of Arts (English) (MEG)||2 years||12,232|
|Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)||2 years||12,290|
IGNOU Chandigarh Regional Centre Distance Courses
- MA (Distance Education) (MADE)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Commerce (MCOM)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSC (DFSM))
- MSc (Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science) (MSC (MACS))
PG and Advance Diploma
- PG Diploma in Disability Management for Medical Practitioner (PGDMD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio Programme Production (PGDRPP)
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
PG Advance Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate in Copy Editing and Proof Reading (PGCCP)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
- Certificate in Business Skills (CBS)
- Certificate in Computing (CIC)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation) (CESE(MR))
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in Literacy Programme (CLP)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CTE)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate Programme in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Foundation Course on Education of Children with Disabilities (FCED)
PG and Advance Diploma
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC)
The facilities include:
- smart Radio Counseling
- Gyan Vani
- Video chat
- Contact Screen Suvidha
- SMS Services
- Online Admission
- e-Study Material
- Tele Convocation
- Edusat office
- office > Code of a result, vital back rubs through cell phones
- RC data cards and multi-limited time writing.
Key works are done at Chandigarh Regional Center:
- Pre-access works
- assent works
- Study tools (SIM) Deal
- Direct of Induction Meetings
- aid in the national and global instructive right
- Display and limited time exercises
- the base of candidates bolster hubs as per need and ask
- Direct of video chat/video meeting
- Direct of Term End Examinations/Practical Examinations
- Sorting out Convocation work at the State level
- Arranging Extended Contact Program for PGDHE
- Gathering the assignments of resubmission and get them assessed
- Observing of directing reports
- Direct of event plans
- Direct of exam and Practical’s
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th