IGNOU DECE Course Admission 2021: Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a Diploma in Ealy Childhood Care and Education (DECE). The DECE has been invented for skill upgradation for candidates already working in Early Childhood Care and Education. The Course is available in both January and July sessions. For applying to this Programme, candidates require to show eligibility of 10+2 or equivalent. Age will be no bar, and the course duration is one year. The Diploma Programme organised under IGNOU can be obtained through depositing a very less amount of 2,000 INR.
Why Diploma in Ealy Childhood Care and Education (DECE) ?
- The course helps to enhance early child care knowledge and other related education.
- The course is specially designed to understand the behaviour of those children whose voice isn’t clear or are not able to express their problem.
- The course gives not only theoretical knowledge but also practical knowledge. The students learn about the behaviour of newborn babies to children of 6 years old.
- 27 October 2021: IGNOU has again given a chance to the applicants to fill the application forms for many bachelor courses as well as master’s courses and extended the final date for online admission till 31st October 2021.
IGNOU DECE Highlights
|DECE Full Form||Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education|
|Period||1 to 4 years|
|Eligibility||10+2 or its Equivalent|
|Language||English, Tamil, Hindi|
|Course Fees||INR 2000|
|Age limit||No Bar|
IGNOU DECE Course Admission 2021
IGNOU offers admission to Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education course through online mode. The students need to register for the course on the official website of IGNOU. The registration fee is Rs 200. The university opens admission for new courses 2 times a year. In Summer, the university invites eligible candidates generally in the month of July. In the winter session, the university generally offers admission in December- January. The students must have all the necessary documents to get the confirmation of admission.
IGNOU DECE Admission Details
- Duration: We have mentioned here the minimum and maximum duration.
- Courses Cost Rs. 2000/-
- Eligibility Criteria: To get admission in DECE courses candidates must have 12th (Higher secondary class) with a minimum passing mars score.
- Minimum Duration: One year
- Maximum Duration: Four year
IGNOU DECE Course Admission 2021 Last Date
|DECE Admission Starts||15 July 2021 (Closed)|
|IGNOU DECE Admission Last Date||
31 October 2021
IGNOU DECE Course Syllabus
|Introduction To Child Care And Development||Introduction To Child Care And Development|
|Practical Manual||Organizing A Child Care Center|
|Organizing A Child Care Centre||Activities For Preschoolers-2|
|Activities For Preschoolers-2||Activities For Preschoolers – 1|
|Activities For Preschoolers – 1||The Child: Development|
|The Child: Development During Preschool Years||The Child: Development Toddlerhood|
|The Child: Development During Toddlerhood||The Child: Development of Preschool Years|
|The Child: Development In The First Twelve Months|
- Some Theoretical Orientations in Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Care and Education in Perspective
- Organizations for Children
Special Needs Children with-I
- Services for Special Children
- Introduction to Special Needs
- Helping Parents Cope
Children with Special Needs-II
- Children with Behavioural Problems
- Children with Physical Disabilities
- Children with Hearing Impairment
- Children with Visual Impairment
- Children with Mental Retardation
Communicating with Parents and the Community
- Some Methods of Communication
- Some Communication Aids
- Concept of Communication
- Some Themes and Messages in ECCE
- Some Strategies in Communication
Managing Children’s courses
- Basics of Management
- Obtaining Funds and Formulating a Budget
- A Case Study – ICDS course
- A Case Study – Mobile Creches
Benefits of DECE Course
This course is highly rewarding in terms of both money and respect. Some advantages of a Diploma in early childhood care & education are given in form of bullets below: It is a less time-consuming degree program and can be completed in 1 year. It can be proved highly profitable for one.
Faculty of IGNOU DECE course
- Dr Heena K. Bijli, Director
- Prof Deeksha Kapur, Professor, Nutritional Sciences
- Prof RP Singh, Professor, Rural Development
- Dr. SK Palit, Associate Professor
- Dr. Gurupada Saren, Assistant Professor
- Child Development
- Prof Rekha S Sen, Professor
- Prof Neerja Chadha, Professor
DECE Course Specializations
- Children Hospitals
- Academic Institutes
- Community Health Centres
- Day Care Centres
IGNOU DECE Courses Offered:
Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate course in Rural Development (CRD)
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development (DPLAD)
PG and Advance Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy (PGDCFT)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MA(RD))
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (M Sc(DFSM))
Doctoral Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Food & Nutrition (PHDFN)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Rural Development (PHDRD)
Check out more info about IGNOU
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Students Apply Online, so please visit the Ignou Official website.
Ans: 10+2 or it is Equivalent.
Ans: The University will inform before the Examination.
Ans: No, There is no age Bar.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th