IGNOU MBA Admission 2022: 15 March 2022 is the last date of MBA Admission for session 2022. Enrollment to IGNOU’s Online MBA and other Management programs requires Students who have passed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University. Reserved category candidates shall be relaxed with 5% marks, i.e., 45% marks required for SC/ST candidates. Graduation, students must have 3 years of managerial/supervisory/professional experience. There are no age criteria prescribed for this exam.
- To be admitted, one should meet all of the criteria listed below. These standards are AICTE approved.
- Age Limits: Programs have no age limits for Students.
- No IGNOU OPENMAT management entrance examination required for MBA admission.
IGNOU MBA Latest Updates
- IGNOU has extended the last date of Assignment submission for June TEE 2022. Students can now submit their assignment, field work till 15 May 2022. (Source)
- The registration for IGNOU program (except certificate & semester based) has started for January 2022 session. The last date to apply is 31st March 2022. (Source)
- The deadline for IGNOU Re-registration for January session extend till 31 March 2022. (Source)
IGNOU MBA Admission Highlights
|Offered by||School of Management Studies- IGNOU|
|Entrance Required||MBA: OPENMAT|
|Basic Eligibility||A bachelor’s degree|
|Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Course Duration||MBA: 2 years|
|Application Begin||Twice every year|
|Admission||MBA: Entrance based|
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
IGNOU has started registration for MBA programme for session 2022. The Last date to apply is 15 March 2022. The applicant first needs to register themselves over the IGNOU online registration link to submit the application form. The aspirant pursuing the course required good skills such as managerial skills, communication skills, Leadership, Decision-making, and many more.
For registration, the following details are required: Username (Desired Username), Applicant Name, Email ID, Password, Mobile Number, and Captcha. Once registration is done, the applicant gets permission to move ahead towards the admission process.
IGNOU MBA Specializations
- MBA in Financial Markets is a full-time two years MBA course. This course aims to create awareness about the market and its variation. Students can acquire the management skills and market knowledge to become successful financial marketers.
- MBA in Banking & Finance is a two-year MBA course available at distance mode only. Students who are interested in banking or finance-related fields can go ahead with this course. This is the best career choice as the financial sector is growing very well and so, increasing the need for finance workers and managers.
IGNOU MBA Admission: Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate that has cleared of their graduation in areas such as the CA, Cost Accountant, B.Com, BBA, etc. can gain access.
- The candidate is not kept bounded by any age limit.
- They must have by the least scores of 50%.
- There is a range of flexibility for the courses in respect of the reserved category which is 45%.
- The candidate needs to have their OPENMAT cleared that is taken by the NT Agency.
- General Category and 45 % for Reserved Category With 3 Years Managerial/supervisory/professional experience.
- Professional Degree With 50% Marks in: Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICFAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT, Click Here for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Form, which is the Common Entrance Test Provided by IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 without OPENMAT
For the January session, IGNOU will not be considering OPENMAT Exam for MBA Admission 2022. Previously, students had to first appear for OPENMAT Exam, then based on their score, they got IGNOU MBA Admission. But due to the pandemic, IGNOU has planned to not consider OPENMAT scores to provide students who have completed graduation.
MBA offered by IGNOU Qualification Criteria
- Limit on age – It is not an age restriction applying for IGNOU MBA courses
- Entrance Test – To gain admission to the MBA program, all candidates must pass the OPENMAT entrance test. (But in the year 2019, there isn’t an entrance exam for applicants to the IGNOU MBA program.)
- Educational Qualifications – Applicants must hold a graduation degree. Minimum marks of 50% for general candidates and 40% for reserved category candidates are required.
IGNOU MBA Application Form Process 2022
One can follow these simple steps to gain an easy admission:
- The candidate can simply get to the login section of the IGNOU site- https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- They are to buy the form that is met with a prospectus of the institute.
- The candidate who has cleared off their OPENMAT does not have to go by this as they would receive an invitation from the institute.
- The candidate only has to fulfill filling and adding of papers criteria before submission.
- They are to send these to the Local Director of IGNOU in their locality.
Students had to go after the ladder that is specified below to fill up the application form for IGNOU MBA Admission.
- Step 1: Fill in all the required information IGNOU OPENMAT application form.
- Step 2: Upload all the necessary scanned papers and prefer the test cities for IGNOU OPENMAT.
- Step 3: Students can pay fees depending on the class to which they belong.
- Step 4: Click and submit the application form.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the application form of IGNOU OPENMAT.
- Passport Size Photo should Not be More Than 100 KB-JPG Format.
- Scan Copy of Signature should Not be More Than 100 KB-JPG Format.
- Birth Certificate should Not be More Than 100 KB-JPG Format.
- Previous Academic Records should Not be More Than 100 KB-JPG Format Each.
- BPL Card should Not be More Than100-JPG Format KB.
IGNOU MBA Fee Structure
|MBA Fees||Rs. 58,000/-|
|Fee per Course||INR 2,000|
|Registration Fees||INR 500|
|Total Fees||INR 38,900|
|Per Course Fees||INR 2,000|
|Term End Examination Fees||INR 150|
IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University Conducts an entrance exam that is known as the OPENMAT entrance test. The entrance test is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The OPENMAT exam is an easy test as compared to other entrance exams such as CAT etc. Applicants need to apply online before the closing date of the application form, then the university issues a hall ticket. If the candidate passes the entrance test, then, only the university grants admission to the student.
IGNOU MBA Reservation
Some Universities also provide the reserved seat for the Scheduled Tribes, the non-creamy layer of OBC, Scheduled Castes, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants, and Physically Handicapped Learners, as per the Govt. Indian Rules, for admission to its various courses.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Vocabulary||Statements and conclusions|
|Visual reasoning etc.||Statistics|
|Synonyms||Symbol Based problems|
|Reading and Comprehension||Ratios and Proportions|
|Statements and assumptions||Assumption-Premise-Conclusion|
|Critical reasoning||Cause and Effect|
|Family tree||Coding and decoding|
|Fill in the blanks||Grammar|
|Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry, etc.||LCM, HCF|
|Assertion and reasons||Mean, mode, median|
|Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression||Permutations, combinations,|
IGNOU MBA Assignments 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the assignment for MBA programs for all the previous session. Students can submit the IGNOU MBA Assignments by 15 May 2022. It is mandatory for all the admitted MBA students at IGNOU to submit the assignment before the deadline. The assignment should be made right, as it holds around 30% weightage on the grade card.
IGNOU MBA Study Materials 2022
IGNOU provides MBA study materials available in both soft and hard copies that make learning easier. Students who print soft versions of their MBA study material receive 15% off their tuition. In contrast, the printed materials are sent to the address registered by the student by post or speed post. This is done by IGNOU’s Material Production and Distribution Division at IGNOU.
IGNOU provides MBA study materials to all students from all over the nation. Students who select online materials will access the complete study materials on the eGyanKosh website. Additionally, MBA students can access the study materials via the IGNOU E-Content app, available for download on Google Play Store.
Ques: How to enroll for IGNOU MBA Admission?
Ans: Interested students who want to enroll for the MBA program at IGNOU must register at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Ques: What is the placement record for the MBA program at IGNOU?
Ans: IGNOU every year organizes placement seminars for all the students; they must have to register after finishing the MBA program.
Ques: Is there an MBA in IGNOU?
Yes, IGNOU Offers MBA through distance learning. The course is UGC and DEB approved. The university offers this course after passing the entrance exam that is very easy to pass, and the entrance test is known as OPENMAT.
Ques: What is the fee for an MBA in IGNOU?
The total fee of an MBA in IGNOU is Rs. 58,000/-. The fee is charged semester-wise. The enrolled students have to pay Rs 14,000 in the first 3 semesters and Rs 16,000 in the end semester.
- Address: 93, Maidan Garhi Rd, Maidan Garhi, Delhi-110068, India
- Phone Number: 011-29572218
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in