IGNOU Ph.D. in Commerce Admission 2021-22: IGNOU is a reputable and famous institute in India that is situated in Delhi. The aspirants can pursue the course from the open and learning mode. The learners can take admission in course of Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce provided by the school of commerce. The commerce program is intended to developed skilled professionals and teachers with good analytical skills. The aspirants developed aptitudes fully associated with the exploration of many complications and issues in the field of commerce.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce Programme aims at training professionals and teachers in the skills and competencies related to the systematic investigation of various issues and problems in the area of their study. At this level, the study is expected to provide new and original insights into the problem or the area under investigation.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Commerce Headline 2021-22:
|Course Ph.D. COMMERCE||Details|
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991]excluding grace mark. and Qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Commerce Course Fees:
The fee amount paid for the Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce Course is INR 21,000. Aspirants are required to make the course fee payment at the admission time in SOMS of IGNOU. Aspirants are required to pay the fee via demand draft at the regional fee at the university’s students. The demand draft for the fee must be issued by the bank and paid in the relevant regional center.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Commerce Eligibility:
- Complete post-graduate degree with 55% minimum marks from a reputable university. The aspirants must have a master’s degree with 55% marks and 5 years of professional experience.
- The aspirants are chosen on academic achievements basis. On the website, a merit list of selected aspirants will be available.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Commerce Application Process 2021-22:
- Aspirants are required to apply for the IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce course via online and offline mode. The aspirants fill the online form from the reputable site of the university.
- Aspirants fill the form with the necessary details correctly. They can fill an offline form as well as submit the form at the regional learning center of the institute.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- M.Phil in Economics
- IGNOU M.Phil. in Geography (MPHILGEOG)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Commerce (MPHILCOM)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication (MPHILJMC)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Political Science (MPHILPS)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Social Work (MPHILSW)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Sociology (MPHILSO)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Theatre Arts
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Translation Studies (MPHILTT)
- IGNOU M.PHIL in Chemistry (MPHILCHEM)