IGNOU Ph.D. in Education Admission 2021-22: IGNOU is a famous and highly facilitated university in India. It provides both open and distance education. IGNOU is opening university admission in Doctor of philosophy in education. The total completion time of this program is about a minimum of 3 or a maximum of 6 years. The admission form can be submitted in June as well as in December. Recently admission forms are available for admissions that will open in June 2021.
Admission to IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Education is done through entrance test and interview. Candidates are required to appear in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU. The notification for entrance tests for admission to the Ph.D. program will be issued by the Research Unit of IGNOU. UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedures for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degrees) Regulations, 2016 will be followed for admission to the Ph.D. program.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Education Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991]excluding grace mark. and Qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Education Admission 2021-22:
The online session will be initiated for the July session.
- For getting admission in this degree candidate must acquire a master’s degree in the applying subject.
- The candidate must have appropriate documents that are required for admission processing.
- Photocopy of applicant’s ID card
- Photocopy of mark sheet of master degree
- Photocopy of Graduate mark sheet
- The root certificate of date of birth proof
IGNOU Ph.D. in Education Course Fees:
The admission fee of a course in Doctor of philosophy in education is 16,800. AS this course is for 3 years so the fee is divided in all the semester. One can pay the course fee separately for each semester. Exams are taken twice per year.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Education Application Process 2021-22:
The application form for Doctor of philosophy in education is available online. Applicants can get access to this by acquiring the following steps:
- Click on the admission option
- Just Go to the IGNOU website for admission.
- For the registration, create a user name and unique password.
- Now after that, the registered applicant will receive mail about login credentials
- Now fill the form carefully
- Fill in the information regarding name, email address, phone number, and other information.
- After completing it click on submit button.
- Save and remember your username and password so that you can open your profile for the next time.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies (PGDFCS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geography
- Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Arts
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Food & Nutrition
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Anthropology
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce Course
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Economic