IGNOU PHDPFVA Course 2021-22: IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Performing and Visual Arts is the course offered by IGNOU that is a systematic investigation of phenomena that result in significant insights development. The work of the thesis is the most important contribution to the progress of global information. The research in the course focuses on the creative practices, theoretical modeling, historical studies, and experimental works of students. A doctorate of art studies usually focuses on and specializes in either fine arts like music or painting or decorative arts like ceramics, tapestry, and mosaics. Performing arts, sculpture, and animation are only a few of the options available to students.
IGNOU PHDPFVA Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
|Eligibility:||Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991]excluding grace mark and Qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.|
IGNOU PHDPFVA Admission 2021-22:
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Arts Research is a systematic investigation of the phenomenon that results in the development of significant insights. The work of the thesis is an original and significant contribution to the advancement of world knowledge. Doctoral research may focus on individual creative practices, experimental work, historical studies, critical analysis, theoretical modeling.
- Include mathematical or computational modeling and may engage in philosophical, psychological, socio-cultural or anthropological, inquiry. Apart from the above, interdisciplinary research is encouraged. The research in Fine Arts may include the Study of Fundamentals (elements & principles), issues related to Form, Function, Content, and Visual language of Morphology.
- Research topics may cover issues related to Artistic expression and Artistic communication, an exploration into media, materials, and technology School of Performing and Visual Arts is offering one Ph.D. program – PHDPVA with a Specialization in three disciplines – Fine Arts, Music and Theater Arts.
IGNOU IGNOU PHDPFVA Fees:
The total course fee for the course is INR 16,800 with INR 200 registration fees. The aspirants can pay the fee via online mode y using net banking, credit card, or debit card. In the case of the offline method, aspirants can use the two most commonly used methods such as Cash challan and demand draft. The application fee would not be refundable, however, the entry fee might be.
IGNOU PHDPFVA Eligibility:
- To get admission in the course, the aspirants must possess a master’s degree from any reputable university. There should be at least 55% marks in the previous degree.
- IGNOU, likewise, welcomes students who pass the university’s national entrance test.
IGNOU PHDPFVA Application Process 2021-22:
- IGNOU announced admission twice a year and the sessions for each program are July and January.
- To apply for the IGNOU PHDPFVA course, aspirants must follow the below steps:
- Go to the IGNOU website
- Click on the button for the registration entry.
- Fill the form with relevant information like marks, personal details, etc.
- Recheck the form. Submit fees.
- Submit the form
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Translation Studies (MPHILTT)
- IGNOU M.PHIL in Chemistry (MPHILCHEM)
- IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Management of CBRNE Disasters
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental and Occupational Health
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Operation
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production
- IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies (PGDFCS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geography