IGNOU Ph.D. in Food & Nutrition Admission 2021-22: Ph.D. Food & Nutrition is a three-year doctorate course program offered by IGNOU. The minimum eligibility to apply for the course is a Master’s degree in a relevant field i.e. Food & nutrition from any reputable and famous university or college. The Ph.D. program in Food & Nutrition offers an opportunity to learners to go through extensive research in the dietetics and nutrition area.
IGNOU Ph.D. Food & Nutrition is the study of Science and in this program, the primary focus is food, nourishment, nutrition, diet and their production, management, safeguarding, preservation, etc. The program helps to provide candidates with a wide range of both innovative practices and fundamental principles in the subject areas.
IGNOU Ph.D. Food & Nutrition Headlines:
|Course Ph.D. F&N||Details|
|Minimum Duration||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee||16,800|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
IGNOU Ph.D. in Food & Nutrition Course Fees:
- The total course fee for Ph.D. Food & Nutrition is INR 14,000 + 200 respiration fee. If the aspirants wish to apply online, then they should submit the fee via the online method while submitting the application form.
- In the case of offline, the aspirants who wish to apply for the course must pay their admission and registration fees via demand draft. The DD must be sent to the regional center where the program is offered by the IGNOU.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Food & Nutrition Eligibility:
- To get admission in Ph.D. Food & Nutrition, the aspirant must have 50% marks in M.Phil degree from a reputable university. Admission is offered based on the results of entrance examinations. It is essential for the aspirants to good marks in the course.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Food & Nutrition Course is a 3-year doctorate degree program, the minimum eligibility for which is a Master’s degree in Food and Nutrition from a recognized college or university or its equivalent exam.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Food & Nutrition Application Process:
IGNOU offer admission in Ph.D. Food & Nutrition both on the basis of offline and online methods. To continue with the procedure, you must follow the steps below:
- Download the form from the website or regional campus of the university.
- Fill the form with necessary educational and personal details.
- Fees for admission and entrance tests may be charged with a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
- Keep the fee receipt to save it for future usage.
IGNOU Ph.D. and Food & Nutrition is different from all other courses as this course requires a proper mindset for learning all important topics related to food and a healthy diet. The scope depends on the student’s capability. This field is considered one of the professional fields for healthy food and nutrition guidance.
Also, students get very good opportunities to make their career by being perfectly trained for good knowledge about healthy food; also, Ph.D. programs are considered the most popular course designed for students interested in in-depth study. The scope of these courses is recognized, and job profiles are progressive.
IGNOU Other Courses
- M.Phil in Economics
- IGNOU M.Phil. in Geography (MPHILGEOG)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Commerce (MPHILCOM)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication (MPHILJMC)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Political Science (MPHILPS)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Social Work (MPHILSW)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Sociology (MPHILSO)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Theatre Arts
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Translation Studies (MPHILTT)
- IGNOU M.PHIL in Chemistry (MPHILCHEM)