IGNOU Ph.D. in JMC Admission 2021-22: Ph.D. in journalism and mass communication is suited for those candidates who make their careers in research and teaching. The course offers a solid base and foundation in journalism and communication. Aspirants can strongly be encouraged to develop methodological and theoretical approaches. The program lasts for at least two years and up to five years. The course is open to students of all ages.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Journalism & Mass Communication Headline:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991]excluding grace mark. and Qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Journalism & Mass Communication Fees:
The course costs INR 14,500 in total, plus INR 200 registration fees. The aspirants need to pay their fees via online mode while submitting the fee. They can also pay fees via demand draft.
IGNOU Ph.D. in JMC Eligibility:
- The aspirant will be best fitted for admission and registration having a master’s degree in mass communication and journalism. The student’s grade point average must be at least 55 points.
- IGNOU Ph.D.in Journalism & Mass Communication is a doctoral-level degree course in mass communication. The main aim of this program is to train professionals and teachers in the chosen area of their study to provide new and original insights. The minimum eligibility criteria required for the course is a Master’s degree in the same field with a minimum score of 55%.
IGNOU Ph.D. in JMC Application Process 2021-22:
To get admission, the aspirant must follow these steps:
- First of all, visit the approved website of IGNOU.
- Check the admission form link.
- Download the form and fill it with the relevant detail.
- In case of offline, attach relevant documents with the form and submit the fee via demand draft.
- In case of online, submit fee via credit, debit card.
- Keep in mind that the course application fee is non-refundable.
- You can only receive the course fee if you are not selected for the course.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geography
- Doctor of Philosophy in Fine Arts
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Food & Nutrition
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Anthropology
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce Course
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Economic
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Education