IGNOU Ph.D. in Law Admission 2021-22: IGNOU is going to get applications to provide admission to law programs at a Ph.D. level. The university provides Ph.D. in law via the Department of School of law education. Learners can get admission to the course after completing LLM with edible marks to apply for the course. Eligible and interested learners can submit admission forms prior to the due date. Aspirants can apply both offline and online by submitting the form in regional centers of IGNOU.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Law is a 2-year full-time doctorate degree course that is divided into 4 semesters. Ph.D. in Law course prepares students for leadership in the judiciary, academics, business, and government. The course offers a focus and an innovative approach to integrating legal scholarship within the law, humanities and social sciences, global health, entrepreneurship, business, industry, and public policy.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Law Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991]excluding grace mark. and Qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Law Admission 2021-22:
- Aspirants who have an M.Phil degree and those students who cleared NET or any other equivalent program will be exempted from entrance exams.
- The selection of aspirants done on the written test. Tests are required for applications that are acceptable for the course. The applicants will be further shortlisted based on their results on the written exam. The letters for final admission sent to selected aspirants only.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Law Course Fees:
The course fee is INR 1000 which must be paid in the relevant discipline before the final date. You will pay the fee in a number of forms, both online and offline.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Law Application Process 2021-22:
IGNOU offers admission to the Ph.D. course on the basis of scores obtained in the PG course along with interviews and entrance tests. The steps of online application are:
- Visit the website. Fill the admission form in the case when you are not registered to IGNOU.
- Select a course and also note down its ID.
- Click on the link with the application tag.
- Fill the form and pay the course fee for one year only.
- Click on the button “Submit”.
- The application will be accepted provisionally.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Political Science (MPHILPS)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Social Work (MPHILSW)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Sociology (MPHILSO)
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Theatre Arts
- IGNOU Master of Philosophy in Translation Studies (MPHILTT)
- IGNOU M.PHIL in Chemistry (MPHILCHEM)
- IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Management of CBRNE Disasters
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental and Occupational Health
- IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Operation