IGNOU PhD in Life Sciences Admission 2021-22: IGNOU is one of the best and most famous universities in New Delhi, providing open or distance education. Admissions are also available for the Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences program at the university. This curriculum requires a minimum of three years and a maximum of six years to complete. Two times application forms submitted per year in June and in December. Recently application forms are available for admissions that will open in June 2021.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences programs typically include lecture-based courses, lab work, clinical studies, and independent research that leads to a dissertation. Candidates may also be required to prepare mock-research propositions with an oral presentation or serve as a teacher’s assistant. The course gives a deep study of the various life processes in Plants, Animals, and Human beings, including microorganisms like fungi, algae, and viruses. It is a study of living beings at all levels, from the molecular and cellular levels to the major life processes like respiration, digestion, reproduction, etc.
IGNOU PhD in Life Sciences Highlights
|Course PHDLS||PhD in Life Sciences|
|Minimum Duration||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
|Eligibility||Graduation, Post Graduates|
IGNOU PhD in Life Sciences Admission 2021-22
In this university, online admission will be done for the July session. Access to these courses basis on merit, so passing the national level entrance test is compulsory. The candidate must clear the entry test then comes to the admission process. Candidates must have all critical, required documents that are must to submit for admission to this program. In these courses, Candidates Depends upon their position in this field, and they can easily earn approx INR 2 lac to 15 lac annum.
- Photocopy of applicant’s ID card.
- Master degree passing marks sheet.
- Graduate marks sheet.
- Certificate of date of birth proof.
IGNOU PhD in Life Sciences Course Fees
PHDLS admission fee of this course is Rs. 16,800. As the duration of this course is three years so, the fee divide into all semesters. You can pay a fee for each semester separately. Exams are completed twice per year.
IGNOU PhD in Life Sciences Application Process 2021
- The application form to apply to the Philosophy in Life Sciences program is available online. Candidates can access this form according to the steps listed below:
- Choose admission from the drop-down menu.
- To register, go to the IGNOU’s website.
- For registration, create a username and password or personal key.
- Now the applicant will receive an email containing login credentials.
- After the registration form appears, fill it carefully.
- Fill in the information, e.g. name of the applicant, contact number, email address, and all other important information.
- When form filling is complete, click submits button.
- Applicants must save a username and password for subsequent use.
PhD in Life Sciences Syllabus
|Biochemistry, Metabolism and Nutrition||Molecular Biology|
|Phytochemistry and Toxicology||Research Methodology in Life Sciences|
|Research Trends in Life Science||Neurobiology|
IGNOU Other Courses
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Economic
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in English Course
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geology (PHDGY)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi (PHDHIN)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in History (PHDHIS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Inter-disciplinary and Trans-disciplinary Studies (PHDITS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism & Mass Communication
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Law Course, Admission, Eligibility & Fees