IGNOU PhD in Nursing Admission 2022-23: IGNOU PhD in Nursing is a course that is designed for students who are keenly interested in the study of nursing and want to grab good opportunities in the particular field. PhD programs are designed in a way students get a proper and core knowledge of the particular course they select. IGNOU PhD course duration is 3 years, and it consists of 6 semesters. The course fee is Rs 16,800.
- IGNOU PhD Interview Schedule 2021 has been released for all the specializations.
IGNOU PhD in Nursing Highlights
|Course Name||PhD Nursing|
|Minimum Duration||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee||Rs. 16,800|
|Age Limit||No bar|
Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent with at least 55% marks and qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.
IGNOU PhD in Nursing Admission 2022-23
IGNOU allows students to get into PhD Nursing via entrance test. For January session, IGNOU has conducted PhD Nursing Entrance Test on 24 February 2022. The results will be soon announce. Based on the results, IGNOU PhD Nursing Admission will be announced. IGNOU PhD Nursing has a minimum 3 years in duration, whereas maximum duration is 6 years.
IGNOU PhD Nursing Eligibility Criteria
- Students will be eligible to apply for the IGNOU PhD program if he/she carries 55% Master degree/M.Phil.
- Admissio will be given based on Entrance Test followed by an interview.
IGNOU PhD in Nursing Fee Structure
AS Doctor of Philosophy in the nursing program complete within 3 years in IGNOU. Candidates need to pay INR 16,800 as the fee for this course. This course develops within 6 semesters, and the fee charges are paid for each semester separately.
IGNOU PhD in Nursing Application Process 2022-23
Fill out the form with complete details about the applicants. Use the official site of IGNOU and apply for Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Course admission as follows:
- Visit the official website of the IGNOU & Select the online admission option.
- Now register on it using a username and password.
- Received mail and saved all its data for later use.
- Carefully add all details in the form.
- When the form filling is complete, recheck all details.
- When you are satisfied that all information, fill in the form is correct, then submit it.
When applying, be sure all correct documents are available like
- ID cards photocopy
- Master-level result card.
- Pass result card of M.Phil.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Is PhD from IGNOU valid?
Ans: Yes, all the Doctor of Philosophy program at IGNOU is recognised & valid in India.
Ques: What is the fee of PhD in Nursing in IGNOU?
Ans: Any student needs to pay the PhD in Nursing fee of Rs 16,800.
Other IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in English Course
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geology (PHDGY)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi (PHDHIN)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in History (PHDHIS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Inter-disciplinary and Trans-disciplinary Studies (PHDITS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism & Mass Communication
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Law Course, Admission, Eligibility & Fees
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences (PHDLS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Management