IGNOU PhD in Nursing Admission 2022: IGNOU Ph.D in Nursing is a course which is designed for the students who are keenly interested in the study of nursing and want to grab good opportunities in the particular field.
Ph.D programs are designed in a way students get a proper and core knowledge of the particular course they select and the degree of Ph.D which is considered to be doctorate level has a high demand in recent times.
Also IGNOU University is one of the finest universities designed for the students who are unable to attend regular lectures, this course is also considered to be the in-depth procedure and well researched course which is organized for the well study.
IGNOU Ph.D course duration is of 3 years and it consists of 6 semesters. The course fee is 16,800 for the 3 years academic program.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Highlights
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991]excluding grace mark. and Qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.
IGNOU PhD in Nursing Admission 2022
- Applicants will be eligible to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy in the nursing program if he/she carries the Master degree as well as M.Phil. To know any new eligibility requirement visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Applicants will prefer if they have the status of passing the entry test and good communication ability.
- When applying, be sure all correct documents are available like
- ID cards photocopy
- Correct age certificate.
- Master-level result card.
- Pass result card of M.Phil.
IGNOU PhD in Nursing Course Fees:
AS Doctor of Philosophy in the nursing program complete within 2 or 5 years in IGNOU. Candidates need to pay 14 000 as the fee for this course. This course develops within 6 or 10 semesters, and the fee charges are paid for each semester separately.
IGNOU PhD in Nursing Application Process 2022
- Fill out the form with complete and detailed details about the applicants. Use the official site of IGNOU and apply for Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Course admission as follows:
- Visit the sight of IGNOU.
- Select the online admission option.
- Now register on it using a username and password.
- Received mail and saved all its data for later use.
- Carefully add all details in the form.
- When the form filling is complete, recheck all details.
- When you are satisfied that all information, fill in the form is correct, then submit it.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in English Course
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Science
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Geology (PHDGY)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi (PHDHIN)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in History (PHDHIS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Inter-disciplinary and Trans-disciplinary Studies (PHDITS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism & Mass Communication
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Law Course, Admission, Eligibility & Fees
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences (PHDLS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Management