IGNOU PhD in Physics Admission 2021-22: IGNOU is a prominent institute in India where students get admission from any part of the world. Various courses and diplomas are available in this institute. Students have a facility of regular as well as distance education in IGNOU. Its aspect of providing distance education is very active. Admission to this university opens in January and July twice a year. In this way, you have two chances per year to apply.
The areas of research include high TC superconductivity, magnetism, phase transitions, critical phenomena, glasses and ceramics, liquid crystals, thin films, ion-solid interactions, semiconductors and Super lattices, Nano structure materials, localization, percolation, molecular dynamics, neural networks, quantum field theory, quantum Chromo dynamics, CP violation, heavy quarks, non-linear dynamics, quantum computing, stochastic-quantization, modern quantum optics including Femto second laser experiments and theory, Ferro electrics and microwave devices. The duration of the course is three years and it provides many career opportunities to the candidates after its completion.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Physics Headline 2021-22:
|Minimum Duration:||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration:||6 Years|
|IGNOU Course Fee:||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age:||No bar|
|Maximum Age:||No bar|
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991]excluding grace mark. and Qualifies in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU at the National level.
IGNOU PhD in Physics Admission Details 2021-22:
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Physics or Doctor of Philosophy in Physics is a Doctorate Physics Course. Physics is a natural science that involves the study of matter. The Course includes matter physics, high energy physics, non-linear optics, quantum optics and laser physics, solid-state physics, and materials science and electronic science.
- Applicants must be eligible then go to the admission procedure in IGNOU. Eligibility requirements include you must pass the masters and M.Phil level from an authentic university.
- The percentage of passing marks in M.Phil or M.Sc with physics subject must be 60%.
- Use all correct documents as demanded by the admission authority of IGNOU.
- You must have attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Applicant ID card.
- M.Sc marks sheet.
- M.Phil result card.
- The correct date of birth proof.
IGNOU PhD in Physics Course Fees:
This institute offers admission in various programs to different countries. Hence, the Fee structure of IGNOU is different for various countries. Before applying, a registration fee, Rs 200, is rewarded for any course. A total of 14000 fee payment, is submitted for each semester.
IGNOU PhD in Physics Application Process 2021-22:
- Go to the official forum of IGNOU.
- Click the “online admission.
- You must register on the site.
- Once you’ve completed registration, you’ll receive an email with your username and password, which you should keep secure.
- When the application form opens, check which information ask? Then fill in all required information correctly.
IGNOU Other Courses:
- IGNOU Certificate in Environmental Studies
- IGNOU Certificate in Disaster Management Course
- IGNOU Certificate in Consumer Protection Course
- IGNOU Certificate in Community Radio
- IGNOU Certificate in Community Health Course
- IGNOU Certificate in Communication and IT Skills
- IGNOU Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law (CCLBL)
- IGNOU Certificate in Business Skills
- IGNOU Certificate in Bee Keeping (CIB)
- IGNOU Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT)