IGNOU Ph.D. in Public Administration Admission 2022: This is the university that offers many doctoral and other courses. In this institute, the Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration Course opened. For every field of study, two times in a year, admission occurs in IGNOU. To apply for a doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration Course in IGNOU information, including fee, admission process, and applying Techniques.
IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration Highlights
|Minimum Duration||3 Years|
|Maximum Duration||6 Years|
|Course Fee||Rs. 16,800|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
IGNOU Ph.D. in Public Administration Admission 2022
- PhD Public Administration or IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration is a Doctorate Level Public Administration course. Public administration is the development, implementation, and study of branches of government policy.
- The minimum duration of the course is three years, and that maximum is five years. The final stage of the system is the submission of the ‘thesis’ prepared during the procedure.
- The course includes the management of public programs, analysis of the programs themselves with openness to alternatives.
- IGNOU set admission criteria, entrance test, marks from the previous degree, and interview performance. To succeed in the Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration Course, use all correct documents and data.
Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalents. The study is notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time. IGNOU conducts the entrance examination at the National level.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Public Administration Course Fees
The fee for Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration Courses is 16,800. University has set a fixed fee amount for all doctoral programs. Course duration is three years, and students have the facility to submit the fee instalment of each semester at its start. Registration fee submitted once a year before applying for any program.
IGNOU Ph.D. in Public Administration Application Process 2022
Apply for any course or program in IGNOU through online mode. Application forms are present on the forum of IGNOU. Follow the following points to apply online:
- Visit the website of IGNOU.
- Press the admission button.
- Create an account with a valid email address and phone number on this website.
- You will receive an email with your username and password after completing the registration process.
- Click the application form. When it opens, check its requirements carefully, then start to fill it.
- After complete filling of the application form, rechecks the whole filling information then submits it.
Applicants will need to use the following photocopies of candidate’s documents:
- Master degree.
- M.Phil marks sheet.
- ID card
- Certificate of birth proof
IGNOU Ph.D. in Public Administration Syllabus
|Scientific Approach to Research||Analysis of Data and use of Computers|
|Methods of Data Collection||Institutional Framework for Fighting Corruption|
|Research Design and Evaluation||Public Program Evaluation|
|Bureaucracy and the Policy Process||Regulatory Governance|
|Approaches to Public Policy Analysis||Emerging Trends|
|Theoretical Perspectives||Public Administration: Theoretical Perspectives|
|History and Development of Public Administration||Labor Management Relations in the Public Sector|
|Models of Public Policy||Human Resource Development and Management in Public Administration|
|Approaches to Public Policy Analysis||Modern Approaches|
|Constraints on Public Policy||Contemporary Debates|
|Policy Implementation and Evaluation|
IGNOU Other Courses List
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi (PHDHIN)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in History (PHDHIS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Inter-disciplinary and Trans-disciplinary Studies (PHDITS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism & Mass Communication
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Law Course, Admission, Eligibility & Fees
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Life Sciences (PHDLS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Management
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PHDNS)
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Physics
- IGNOU Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science