IGNOU Exam Form 2021 (TEE December) – The submission of the IGNOU Examination Online Exam Form for Term End Exam (TEE) Session December 2021 will start soon by the university. Students who want to appear in the upcoming TEE can fill up their exam forms for their respective programs in order to become eligible for the examination. The submission of the exam form is mandatory for all the students in order to qualify for the IGNOU Term End Examination.
Important Dates of IGNOU Exam Form December 2021
- Form Filling Starting Date – 1st October 2021
- Last Date without Late Fees – 30th November 2021
- Request for Term End Exam Centre change – To be notified
- Term End Examination – First week of February to the second week of March 2022
Note: (Above dates are just tentative dates for the session TEE December 2021)
IGNOU Exam Form Highlights
|Exam Name||IGNOU TEE (Term End Examination)|
|Session||TEE December 2021|
|Form Submission Mode||Online & Offline|
|IGNOU Exam Fees||200 INR Per Course|
IGNOU Exam Form 2021
There are two methods for form submission i.e. Online and Offline (Limited). Offline mode is available for International students only. If a student wants to fill the form offline under any circumstances, they have to contact the Regional Centre and become eligible to fill the form offline.
I. Online Method
In the online mode, candidates have to fill and submit the form along with the fee payment. This method is very fast and less time-consuming.
II. Offline Method
In the offline mode, the candidates either have to download the form from the IGNOU page or they can take it from Regional Centre and it will be submitted to the Regional Centre. Payment will be offline such as cash, DD, Cash challan whatever followed by the Regional Centre.
Steps for filling the IGNOU Online Exam Form 2021
- Open the Online Examination Form Submission link
- Select the program code from the program code list (You can enter it manually).
- Now, Type in your 9 or 10 digit enrollment number
- Select the Regional Center as per your choice
- Click on submit button after filling in all the above details
- Fill the complete application form by selecting the Centre Code
- Enter the details such as Birthdate, Gender, and courses in which you want to appear in the exam
- Now, click on the option “Assignment submitted or not option” and select “Yes”. Click on the Submit button.
- Now, pay the exam fee as per your convenient payment method.
Available Payment Method: Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
IGNOU Exam Fee: Rs. 200/- per course
Requirements prior to submission of IGNOU Exam Form 2021
- IGNOU assignments should be submitted at the respective study center before filling the exam form.
- Last session exam results should be checked.
- Students’ registration or admission should be valid.
- Eligibility is a must for filling the form for the particular course.
- The minimum time duration between admission and examination must be completed
- Course codes for BA/BSc/BCom should be selected according to the code given in the list for that particular course.
Policy for IGNOU Exam Fees Refund 2021
IGNOU Fees are non-refundable. Therefore, candidates won’t be able to refund their paid fees. In case, a candidate has paid twice due to server issues, then they will be eligible to get back their paid fees.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2021
In order to fill TEE December 2021 Exam Form, students must visit the IGNOU Official website i.e ignou.ac.in. The exam form for December 2021 can be filled through both the modes i.e Online and Offline mode. For Offline Mode, students first need to download the Exam Form from the IGNOU official website. After filling the form correctly, the students can submit the form to the respective Regional Center.
Currently, the Online Method is preferred by most of the applicants as it is a fast and easy method. Students who want to complete the application process through online mode can follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the IGNOU Official website ie. ignou.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the IGNOU Exam Form Link “Online Submission of TEE December 2022” on the homepage.
- Step 3: After reading all the details carefully, click on the “Declaration” option.
- Step 4: Now, candidates will be able to see the “IGNOU Exam Form” on their screen.
- Step 5: Enter your details such as the Subject Code and Enrollment Number.
- Step 6: Select each and every subject (Theory and Practical) correctly.
- Step 7: Choose the Examination Centre Code from the available options.
- Step 8: Select the Payment Mode (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card) and pay the Form fee.
- Step 9: Click on the “Submit” Button after ensuring that all the details are filled incorrectly.
- Step 10: Take the printout of the IGNOU Exam Form for future use.
Methods of IGNOU online fees payment for examination form
Candidates can pay the fee online mode by using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- Through Credit/Debit Card
- Net banking
IGNOU Exam Form Status 2021
Students can check the status of their Exam Forms, only if they have submitted the form successfully. The Exam Status will be available within 72 hours after Exam Form Submission. Basically, it is the process of confirming that the submitted fee has been received by the University or not.
Below steps are involved to check the IGNOU exam form status online:
- Go to the Official Website.
- Click on the option “Online Submission of Examination Form for December 2021 TEE”
- Proceed to the next step by clicking on the “Check Status, if already registered” tab.
- Now, a page will appear where candidates have to log in by entering their “Enrollment Number” and “ Date of Birth”.
- Hit the “Submit” Button
- Finally, the candidates will be able to check their updated exam form status.
Note: Exam form status could be visible only after 72 hours of exam form submission.
FAQs About IGNOU Exam Form 2021
From where the IGNOU Exam Form can be downloaded?
IGNOU Exam Form can be downloaded by visiting the IGNOU official website i.e www.ignou.ac.in
Which mode is available for IGNOU Exam Form Submission?
For IGNOU Exam Form Submission, both the modes are available i.e Online and Offline Mode. An online mode is preferred by most students because it is a very simple and fast method.
What is the IGNOU Exam Form Fee?
The IGNOU Exam Form fees are Rs. 200/- per course.
How to pay the IGNOU Exam Form Fee?
IGNOU Exam Form Fee can be paid through online mode using- Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking
How to fill the IGNOU Exam form 2021?
Candidates who want to fill the Examination Form 2021 need to visit the official website of IGNOU University i.e www.ignou.ac.in. Search for the online Examination Form link and Click on the “Proceed to fill Online Examination Form”. From here, the process of filling the IGNOU Exam Form will start.
How long will it take to update the IGNOU Exam Form status after Exam Form Submission?
It takes 3 days to update the IGNOU Exam Form status after the submission of Exam Forms.
What is the late fee after missing the Form Submission Last Date?
If a candidate has missed the last date of Form Submission, they have to pay the Form fee along with the late fees of Rs. 1000/-
Can I appear for the December Examination instead of June conducted by IGNOU University?
Students who have missed the IGNOU Examination that take place in June Month can appear for the IGNOU December Examination.
Can IGNOU Exam Forms be filled in twice?
IGNOU University releases the Exam Forms twice a year i.e June and December. Students can fill them as per their preference either in June or in the month of December.
How to check IGNOU Exam Form Status?
The Exam Form Status can be checked within 72 hours after submitting the Exam Form. The link to check Exam Form Status has been provided by the University itself. One can check the Exam Form Status by following the “Check Status if already registered” tab. After login and filling in all the necessary details, candidates will be able to see their Exam Form Status.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th