IGNOU Exam Form 2022: 5 July 2022 is the last date for IGNOU Exam Form 2022 for June TEE with late fee. The forms are now available at @www.exam.ignou.ac.in. Students awaiting examinations and completing their assignments can enroll for the IGNOU Exam Form for the 2022 academic session in June 2022. IGNOU June TEE 2022 will schedule to begin on 22 July 2022.
IGNOU conducts its Term End Examination in June and December each year. During these times, the university announces two dates for the examination forms to be submitted. In order to take the exam, one must submit the exam form with the examination fee. Assignment is also a mandatory component of IGNOU TEE that must be completed in order to qualify. You will have to pay Rs 200 (per theory/practical course) via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The IGNOU Exam Form is generally filled out online as per the schedule. To apply, please visit the university’s official website.
Also, students should remember that the assignment submission is mandatory, and without assignment submissions, students cannot enroll for the IGNOU Term End Examinations. Currently, the IGNOU Admission July session 2022 form is available for admissions- the form has been released, and the last date of the registration is 31st July 2022.
- The Last date to fill the IGNOU Exam form 2022 is 15 July 2022 with late fee.
- IGNOU Exam Form 2022 for June TEE is out now, students can fill the form till 30 June 2022 without late fee.
- IGNOU will conduct June TEE 2022 from 22 July 2022 to 5 September 2022. (Source)
- IGNOU Exam form last date June 2022 is 30 June 2022 without late fee.
- The last date of IGNOU Assignment 2022-23 has extended for June TEE till 31 May 2022.
- IGNOU Results for TEE December 2021 out now.
- Admit cards for IGNOU TEE December 2021 have been out. (Click here)
- IGNOU will conduct December TEE 2021 from 04 March 2022 for all the offered programs.
- For each course, the IGNOU Examination Form fee will be INR 200/-.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022
IGNOU Exam Form is released now for session 2022. IGNOU Exam form filling is a process where students first need to fill the form for the examination procedure before appearing for the examination. IGNOU Exam Form June 2022 is made available at the official website of the university. Firstly, students have to log in through the Student Login Id provided to them from the university’s end. It has been found that many of the students face challenges while filling the exam form for TEE. Hence, a few of the instructions has been pointed below:
- All the details will be filled in the blank boxes given in the exam form. Students must ensure to fill all those details in capital letters without touching the boxes.
- The Exam form will be divided into 3 sections concerning Personal, Course, and Fee Details.
- Required personal details include Program Code, Regional Centre Code, Study Centre Code, Enrollment Number, Exam Centre Code, Name of the Candidate, Address, Mobile Number and Email Id.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Last Date
|IGNOU Exam Form 2022 release date||01 June 2022|
|IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Last Date (Without Late Fee)||30 June 2022|
|IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Last Date (With Late Fee)||05 July 2022|
IGNOU Exam Form 2022 June TEE
In order to fill TEE June 2022 Exam Form, students must visit the IGNOU Official website. The exam form for June 2022 can be filled through both the modes i.e Online and Offline mode. For Offline Mode, students first need to download the Exam Form from the IGNOU official website. After filling the form correctly, the students can submit the form to the respective Regional Center.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022: Method to Fill
The examination form can be submitted in two modes: Online or Offline mode. Offline mode is available for International students only. If a student wants to fill the form offline under any circumstances, they have to contact the Regional Centre and become eligible to fill the form offline.
In the online mode, candidates have to fill and submit the form along with the fee payment. This method is very fast and less time-consuming.
In the offline mode, the candidates either have to download the form from the IGNOU page or they can take it from the nearest Regional Centre and it will be submitted to the Regional Centre. Payment will be offline such as cash, DD, Cash challan whatever followed by the Regional Centre.
- IGNOU Assignment should be submitted at the respective study centre before filling out the exam form.
- Results of the previous session must be checked properly.
- Students’ registration or admission should be valid.
- Eligibility is a must for filling the form for the particular course.
- The minimum time duration between admission and examination must be completed.
- Correct course codes for BA/B.Sc/B.Com must be selected from the list of the program codes.
IGNOU Exam Form Fee 2022
|For Each Theoretical Course||Rs 200|
|For Each Practical Course||Rs 200|
Note: The students can pay the IGNOU exam form fee through the online mode only through HDFC bank and IDBI bank. IGNOU exam fee is non-refundable. Therefore, candidates won’t be able to refund their paid fee. In case, a candidate has paid twice due to server issues, then they will be eligible to get back their paid fee.
Important Instructions to Fill IGNOU Exam Form 2022
- The students are requested to read the IGNOU exam form first, then fill in the accurate details that are asked in the form.
- Students can select the exam center so the students are instructed to fill the exam center code carefully.
- The exam center will be allotted on the basis of first come first serve so, fill the IGNOU exam forms as soon as possible before the last date of exam form submission which is 05 July 2022.
- Once all the points are filled, recheck all the information before paying the exam form fee to avoid any problem in seat allotment for examination.
- The applicants must pay the exam form fee only one time. If anyone pays the exam form fee twice by different payment modes then, that fee will not be refunded.
- After paying the exam fee, applicants check the IGNOU exam form confirmation status within 72 hours.
- IGNOU has announced that for some courses the university has not announced the results yet, so the applicants who are in their 2nd year or final year and waiting for the results, then fill the IGNOU exam form for June 2022 without uploading the results. This is applicable to only those students whose result has not been announced by the university.
How to Fill IGNOU Exam Form 2022
Students who want to complete the application process through online mode can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Open the online examination form submission link by https://exam.ignou.ac.in/
Step 2: Click in the text “Link for Term End Examination form Submission“.
Step 3: Read all the instructions, check the blank box and click on the blue button
Step 4: Fill the Enrollment number and the Date of birth.
Step 5: Select the Regional Center as per your choice
Step 6: Click on submit button after filling in all the above details.
Step 7: Fill the complete application form by selecting the Centre Code
Step 8: Enter the details such as Birthdate, Gender, and courses in which you want to appear in the exam
Step 9: Now, click on the option “Assignment submitted or not option” and select “Yes”. Click on the Submit button.
Step 10: Now, pay the exam fee as per your convenient payment method. Available Payment Method: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, IGNOU Exam Fee Per Course: INR 200.
Documents Required for IGNOU Exam Form
- The students must submit the correct exam form along with it. They also have to submit some important documents that are mentioned below.
- The applicants must know the enrollment number that is mentioned in their ID cards.
- They must know their course code, and the course code can be checked in the ID cards.
- They must have that e-mail ID that is filled on the IGNOU Exam form 2022.
इग्नू परीक्षा फॉर्म 2022 कैसे भरें
जो छात्र ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से आवेदन प्रक्रिया को पूरा करना चाहते हैं, वे नीचे दिए गए चरणों का पालन कर सकते हैं:
चरण 1: www.exam.ignou.ac.in द्वारा ऑनलाइन परीक्षा फॉर्म जमा करने का लिंक खोलें।
चरण 2: “IGNOU Exam Form JUNE TEE फॉर्म सबमिशन के लिए लिंक” टेक्स्ट में क्लिक करें।
चरण 3: सभी निर्देश पढ़ें, रिक्त बॉक्स को चेक करें और नीले बटन पर क्लिक करें
चरण 4: नामांकन संख्या और जन्म तिथि भरें।
चरण 5: अपनी पसंद के अनुसार क्षेत्रीय केंद्र का चयन करें
चरण 6: उपरोक्त सभी विवरण भरने के बाद सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
चरण 7: केंद्र कोड . का चयन करके पूरा आवेदन पत्र भरें
चरण 8: जन्मतिथि, लिंग और पाठ्यक्रम जैसे विवरण दर्ज करें जिसमें आप परीक्षा में शामिल होना चाहते हैं
चरण 9: अब, “असाइनमेंट सबमिट किया गया है या नहीं विकल्प” विकल्प पर क्लिक करें और “हां” चुनें। सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
चरण 10: अब, अपनी सुविधाजनक भुगतान पद्धति के अनुसार परीक्षा शुल्क का भुगतान करें। उपलब्ध भुगतान विधि: क्रेडिट कार्ड / डेबिट कार्ड / नेट बैंकिंग, इग्नू परीक्षा शुल्क प्रति कोर्स: INR 200।
How to Check IGNOU Exam Form Status 2022
Students can check the status of their exam form status, only if they have submitted the form successfully. The exam form status will be available within 72 hours after exam form submission. Basically, it is the process of confirming whether the submitted fee has been received by the University or not.
Below steps are involved to check the IGNOU exam form status online:
Step 1: Go to the official portal of the IGNOU acknowledgment slip for the online examination form.
Step 2: Now, a page will appear where candidates have to log in by entering their “Enrollment Number” and “ Date of Birth”.
Step 3: Hit the “Submit” button.
Finally, the candidates will be able to check their updated exam form status.
Why does IGNOU ask for IGNOU Exam Form?
The university advises to fill the ignou exam form to confirm that the number of students who going to attempt the exam. The universty also arrange the sitting arrangement according the number of IGNOU exam form. Before the university conducts the exam it is mandatory to submit their assignments.
IGNOU Exam Center For June TEE 2022
When students fill the IGNOU exam form June TEE 2022 online. The university gives the option to choose the nearest examination centers to its students. But the university may change according to the sitting arrangements and the number of examination forms accepted by the university.
IGNOU allot the examination centers according to the first come first serve basis. Those students who have filled the IGNOU exam form June TEE 2022 in initial dates of release will definitely get the exam center of their choice.
IGNOU Exam Hall Ticket
IGNOU releases the hall ticket before the 7 to 10 days of the June Term End Examination. It is an important document which is mandatory to be taken in order to even enter the examination hall. Therefore, students are requested to download the hall ticket through the web portal of the IGNOU University. Once the hall ticket is issued, one will not be able to add any other course.
The students must check the courses once and then only submit the IGNOU exam form for June TEE 2022. In the IGNOU admit card the students can check for their examination centers.
IGNOU Exam Date Sheet June TEE 2022
IGNOU has released the tentative date sheet for all courses. The examinations will be held offline. The IGNOU Students must submit the assignments as their weightage is 30% and 70% marks can be scored in Written ignou Exams. Due to the pandemic the exams are postponed and it will held in mid of August 2022. The university will release the date sheet online on the official portal or the IGNOU students can check their dashboard for the latest Updates.
FAQs about IGNOU Exam Form 2022
Ques: How much is the IGNOU exam late fee 2022?
Ans: The University is charging Rs 1100 as the IGNOU exam late fee. Along with the fine, the students will also have to pay RS 200 per course. So, the exam form fee varies from course to course because of the number of subjects.
Ques: Is IGNOU exam Cancelled in 2022?
Ans: No, IGNOU has not cancelled the term-end exams (TEE) for the June session 2022. Even the university had released a tentative exam date sheet for all UG and PG courses. Students who want to attend the TEE exams must submit their assignments. Also, they must submit IGNOU online exam form before the last date.
Ques: How to download IGNOU Exam Form 2022?
Ans: IGNOU Exam Form can be downloaded by visiting the IGNOU official website.
Ques: Which mode is available for IGNOU Exam Form Submission?
Ans: For IGNOU Exam Form Submission, both the modes are available i.e Online and Offline Mode. An online mode is preferred by most students because it is a very simple and fast method.
Ques: What is the IGNOU Exam Fee?
Ans: The IGNOU Exam Form fees are Rs. 200/- per course.
Ques: How to pay the IGNOU Exam Fee?
Ans: IGNOU Exam Form Fee can be paid through online mode using- Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking
Ques: How long will it take to update the IGNOU Exam Form status after Form Submission?
Ans: It takes 3 days to update the IGNOU Exam Form status after the submission of the Exam Form.
Ques: What is the late fee after missing the form submission last date?
Ans: If a candidate has missed the last date of Form Submission, they have to pay the Form fee along with the late fees of Rs. 1000/-.
Ques: Can I appear for the December Examination instead of June conducted by IGNOU University?
Ans: Students who have missed the IGNOU Examination that take place in June Month can appear for the IGNOU December Examination.
Ques: Can IGNOU Exam Form be filled twice?
Ans: IGNOU University releases the Exam Forms twice a year i.e June and December. Students can fill them as per their preference either in June or in the month of December.